Straight guys . . . who would you go gay for?

ThePariah

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have straight male friends that aren't gay and have never done gay things, but they'll something like, "If so-and-so asked me to do something, I'd have to think about it."

I'm curious . . . who would you have to think about it with (or not even think about, just go for it)?

Could be a famous male actor, model, sports star, or even someone in your life.

ThePariah

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Are you serious?
Here we go . . . the devolution of every thread in this topic. . . "If I did that I wouldn't be straight."

It's not that serious. It's harmless thread on a website devoted to fantasies. Indulge or ignore. There's room for everyone.

tobythecat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here we go . . . the devolution of every thread in this topic. . . "If I did that I wouldn't be straight."

It's not that serious. It's harmless thread on a website devoted to fantasies. Indulge or ignore. There's room for everyone.
Aaah so you are serious?

Just a variation of the same old question put to Straight people time after time.."How Gay are you"?

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love how so many of these threads start out as " My Straight Male Friend "
I have friends I do not separate them into
Male or Female
Black or white
Gay or Straight
Christian or Jewish; or Muslim; or Hindu
Just Friend

As soon as you place a word / adjective before the word friend, the word friend is often diminished

But to answer the OP: I live in New York. We have more than a few Bi and Gay males here. Some rich, some poor. some struggling and some famous. I have met dozens in each category. In my youth, I was offered trips, shopping sprees even the promise to open a few doors of opportunity. Though I did socialize and work with some of these men, I never indulged past that.

Soo I am good :cool:

ThePariah

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pretty much 99.9% heterosexual guy here but I would definitely like to try fucking Chris Pratt’s ass.
Finally! A guy brave enough to answer a purely hypothetical question. You'd think people were signing contracts when posting replies on here. It's just for fun.

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Before I could have sex with a woman I wanted to and I considered myself straight. So on my book if he wants to he is bi.
To be fair I had a crush for Jodie Foster before knowing she was lesbian so for the thread sake I'll could do her, I don't think she would agree.
Chris Pratt gay or straight?You are dealing with 2 people orientation here Mr Pratt is married to a woman but this gayometer place him as bi that explains a lot of questions here.

ThePariah

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Before I could have sex with a woman I wanted to and I considered myself straight. So on my book if he wants to he is bi.
To be fair I had a crush for Jodie Foster before knowing she was lesbian so for the thread sake I'll could do her, I don't think she would agree.
Chris Pratt gay or straight?You are dealing with 2 people orientation here Mr Pratt is married to a woman but this gayometer place him as bi that explains a lot of questions here.

When it comes to famous folks, this thread is mostly a rhetorical question because even though we might have a hall pass that matches our orientation, the likelihood we'll ever get to act on it is slim to none.

For the purposes of this thread's question, it doesn't matter what the desired person's sexuality is (or your own). I just find it fun hearing who might sway someone even if when push comes to shove, it wouldn't sway them.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have straight male friends that aren't gay and have never done gay things, but they'll something like, "If so-and-so asked me to do something, I'd have to think about it."

I'm curious . . . who would you have to think about it with (or not even think about, just go for it)?

Could be a famous male actor, model, sports star, or even someone in your life.
Not a single male on the planet falls into that category for me, as there are billions of women on the planet that are potential sex partners.

Have I fantasized about having sex with a lesbian? Sure!
I had a crush on Sarah Paulson before I knew she was lesbian, and would still fuck if she was willing!

Janelle Monaé is an absolute smokeshow, sexy as hell!

EGR1972

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Finally! A guy brave enough to answer a purely hypothetical question. You'd think people were signing contracts when posting replies on here. It's just for fun.
He gave the answer you wanted to hear.