Straight Guys

JChristianErotica

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was nineteen when I realised just how gay straight guys really are. I mean, half of them don't even deny it and the other half are just pissed because they enjoy it so much, but I kid you not, straight guys are the gayest motherfuckers I've ever come across.

Sure, not all of them, but the first night I arrived to some barbecue that an old buddy from high school was holding, my eyes were opened.

I'll set the scene. I'm a gay dude and I've never been ashamed to hide it. I guess I'm not what most people would consider outwardly gay, but I've loved cock for as long as I can remember, and if someone asks me, I'm more than happy to share.

I'm not a small guy either. Eight years of wrestling ensured that, so it was very unlikely that anybody who found out that I was a raging homosexual would even consider giving me shit for it.

I had very few close friends growing up, so Dean was the only guy I really hung out with in school. Him, his girlfriend and another girl who had all moved away since. Being invited back to my hometown for this barbecue was like getting into a time capsule, but I hadn't seen Dean in a long time now that we had both gone to different colleges, so I was happy to accept.

Dean was a pretty awesome guy, and it was no secret that I'd had a major crush on him growing up. He wasn't weird about it either, in fact, he used to tease me about it all the time, but we were like brothers, and he was super straight, so nothing ever came of it.

He was also extremely popular back in high school, and a lot of the guys still spoke, so when I arrived at his place, I was greeted by three young men who I barely knew, and Justin Bryant who I certainly did know.

In all my years of high school, Justin was the only guy to ever give me shit about being gay. He was a pretty tough dude, too, so there had never been a point in fighting him over it, because we both would have come out losers.

When I bumped into him that first night, he extended his hand and simply said sorry. I could have been a dick about it, I mean, I would have had the right to be a dick about it, but I just wasn't bothered anymore, so I accepted his apology and we got on with the evening.

So you're probably wondering why I think all straight guys are gay, and I won't bore you with an entire rundown of the events that led up to it, but we'd all been drinking for most of the night when a very attractive young man named Rob made a rather bizarre announcement.

"I got circumcised last year" he told us, and it appeared that I was the only one to cock a brow.

The young man then proceeded to stand up, pull down his pants and shuffle around the group to give each of us a close up view of his cut cock. I'm talking, pants to his knees, cock and balls in his hand and he's shoving his thing in my face.

It was a pretty hot dick, too! And he had no problem with lifting it up, twisting it, rolling it across his palm, and then he got to Dean and I shit you not, he told the guy to feel it.

I expected everyone to laugh, but Dean simply shrugged, took Rob's flaccid cock in his hand and ran his thumb across the faded scar halfway down his shaft. My eyes bulged in my head, but if you think that's crazy, that was nothing.

Dean was pretty drunk, but he saw no issue with feeling his buddies cock and even commented on how smooth he was. After about ten seconds of this madness, Rob laughed and announced to the group that if Dean didn't stop, he'd probably get hard. That's when shit got wild.

Dean seemed to take this as a challenge, and gripped Rob's cock in his fist. The other guys were laughing now, but I simply stared at them in awe. My best friend quite literally began jerking Rob off, and instead of pulling away in horror, Rob put his fucking hands on his head and began to fake moan!

I couldn't deny that it was one of the hottest things I had ever seen in my life, and it was happening just feet away from me. I watched as Rob's dick stiffened, and when it was fully erect, he turned around and wiggled his hips so his decent sized boner smacked back and forth against his groin. I was too stunned to speak.

When everyone had settled down, I was positive that the weird homoerotic fun had come to an end, but it appeared that not only had it not even started yet, but that Rob's antics had spurred other people to become more in touch with their gay side.

Leon was this black guy who I recognised from the year above us. I'd never actually spoken to him before, but he seemed nice. He had tight cornrows, a chiselled face, and looked pretty fit beneath his t-shirt and shorts.

"You can get fucked up by pouring shots in your ass" Leon explained, and once again, I was the only one to gawp.

The rest of the guys seemed to think that this was some sort of scientific breakthrough, and one that had to be tested immediately. I expected the usual gay jokes in my direction, perhaps one of them would offer me up as the lab rat, but no. Leon dragged his shorts and underwear down to his ankles, stepped out of them and lay on the grass on his back.

My jaw almost fell from my face as I watched this half naked young man prop his back up with his hands, and lift his legs into the air. His large cock dangled over his face, his plump balls hung above, and just beneath them, a pink hole hid between his butt cheeks.

"I'll hold it open" he grunted, using his fingers to literally hook inside his anus and spread.

It felt like I'd been dropped into the twilight zone. I couldn't take my eyes off it, off him, and I could feel my own cock swell in my pants.

Parker was another guy I barely knew, but what I did know, was that he was probably one of the most popular guys back in high school. He played on the football team, which instantly secured him any chick he had wanted, and believe me, he had wanted all of them.

He was also extremely hot, but I guess all of the guys there were pretty hot. When he poured a shot of rum into a shot glass and approached Leon, I almost couldn't contain myself.

Parker got to his knees between the guy's butt and laughed along with everyone else as he began to pour the liquid into Leon's asshole. Leon's ring clenched and he gasped as the alcohol soaked into him, and I stole a quick squeeze of my cock.

Surely that would be all. Surely these straight young men could stoop no lower. Wrong.

"Yo, Justin" Parker sniggered, "I'll give you ten bucks if you drink the shot from his ass".

A godly sight, if ever I had thought of one. The ex homophobe drinking alcohol from a man's anus would have been the cherry on top, but it was surely an impossibility. There was no way that a man so insecure just a few years ago would ever even consider–

"Make it twenty" he said, and the group cheered and clapped as he got up from his chair and strolled confidently over to Leon who was back on his feet with his ass cheeks clenched together and his cock in full view of everyone.

I truly couldn't believe my eyes.

Parker shook his hand for the deal and everybody watched on as Justin dropped to his knees with a grin on his face and shrugged.

"Go ahead" he told Leon who seemed happy to oblige.

Leon stepped back toward him, his butt getting closer and closer. Justin swallowed, opened his mouth and placed his hands on Leon's cheeks, then spread them apart.

I had to move to get a better view, because I was still in a state of shock. The young man brought his face closer to Leon's pink ring, and then bang.

The shot of rum squirted from his hole directly into Justin's mouth, and the young man grimaced and gulped. A few seconds later, the twenty dollars changed hands, and Justin pumped his fist in celebration.

For an hour or two, things seemed to get back to normal. Some of the guys were talking about their girlfriends, some were talking about work or college, and Parker even spoke about his kid! Yet nobody seemed even the slightest bit bothered by what had happened just a short while ago.

"They say that guys give the best head" Dean said, "I read about it".

"Why were you reading about dudes sucking dick?" Parker asked, sniggering, "you got something you wanna tell us?" The other guys laughed, too.

"I ain't fussy about who sucks my dick" Dean grinned, the effects of the alcohol were becoming apparent, "just as long as it gets sucked".

"I bet it's been a long time since that's happened" Leon teased, and Dean gave him the finger.

"It's true though" he continued, "guys know what guys like".

"He has a point" Rob agreed, "that's why chicks like to les off with each other all the time".

"Is that what Crystal tells you?" Justin chuckled, and everyone laughed once more.

"Oh shit" Dean gawped, and turned to me, "you're gay, right?"

The group all turned to look at me. Only a couple of them had known, and now I was worried that they'd all change how they acted in case I was secretly getting off to it. I was secretly getting off to it.

"Uh... Yeah" I nodded, gulping from my beer.

"Is it true then?" He asked, and they all watched me intently.

"No idea" I shrugged, "I've never been blown by a chick".

They all considered this for a moment as though I'd just spoken in tongues.

"Dude, what the fuck" Leon gasped. "You've never been sucked off by a girl before?"

I shook my head and he looked almost sympathetic. I laughed.

"Are you good at sucking dick?" Justin asked, and it was a sentence that I had never expected to hear from his mouth before.

I shrugged.

"I'm telling you" Dean continued, "all guys are good at sucking dick. It's the law".

"Alright then" Leon said, standing up and fumbling with his shorts, "prove it". He walked toward me and my eyes widened for the hundredth time. "Suck my dick and I'll tell you what's better".

My ears and eyes were surely deceiving me. I watched him get closer, his shorts sliding down his legs for the second time, and waited for the eruption of laughter, but none came. His cock hung inches from my face, and it was me who laughed.

"You're joking, right?" I quizzed, but Leon shook his head and grabbed his prick.

"Nope" he told me, and waved it at me.

I looked around and everyone looked back. They weren't laughing or smiling, they were genuinely interested in the outcome of this insane experiment. Perhaps it was the drink, or perhaps it was the raging erection in my pants, but suddenly I could think of nothing better than sucking Leon's cock, so I did.

I lipped it into my mouth. The soft flesh began to expand between my lips almost instantly, and the saltiness of his cock head swam across my tongue. He stayed semi for quite a while, evidently trying to become accustom to the fact that a man was sucking his cock.

It didn't deter me. I flicked my tongue against his frenulum and heard a faint grunt from above. He stiffened further, filling my mouth with cock until it slid into my throat. Admittedly, I had always been a good cock sucker, and when I managed to take his full seven inches without a single gag, I heard gasps of amazement from the guys.

Leon held my head, then stopped because it must have been too gay for him, but when I began playing with his heavy balls, he seemed to decide that he didn't really care, and grabbed my head again.

The blowjob lasted all of ten minutes, at which point the young man was trembling and panting. He audibly considered stopping because he didn't want to cum in a guy, but Dean spurred him on.

"Don't be such a pussy!" He laughed, "you've gotten this far, let him finish you off".

I was completely in the zone now. His hips thrust into me with force, his balls pressed against my chin, and my nose, against his stubbled pubic hair.

"Fuck this shit" I heard one of them say, "I want a go next".

"I'm going next" Justin's voice came, and I very nearly came, too.

"Form an orderly queue gentlemen" Dean laughed, and I wanted him to know that it was his cock that I sought more than anyone else's.

Leon gasped, then he moaned, then it sounded like he was going to cry, and suddenly my mouth filled with thick, delicious spunk and I don't know which of us was more shocked.

I gulped it down without letting his large cock leave my mouth. He pumped more of it into me, his knees buckling as he came ferociously. I felt it run down my chin, but the majority slid down my throat and into my stomach where it belonged, and when Leon finally squeezed the last glob of it into me, he backed away and his expression was one of complete and utter shock.

"Holy fucking shit" he gasped breathlessly, his softening tool dripping onto the grass, as he stared at me like I was some kind of undiscovered precious metal.

He looked around at the other guys who also looked to be in disbelief.

"That's..." he said, pointing to me "that's not right".

Everyone looked from him to me.

"That's the best damn blowjob I've ever fucking had".

I wasn't sure exactly what to do or say, so I stayed silent and watched as grins spread across all of their faces.

"Hey" Dean called over to me, "I've got this place for the weekend, how about we have a real party?"

I hope you enjoyed this story. It's actually being published in a gay magazine in the next week or so which is exciting! If you are interested in reading more of my short stories plus plenty of long running series, too, check out my Patreon! There are over three hundred hot, steamy and sometimes kinky stories that are sure to tickle your fancy. Not only that, but I write erotica full time, so I upload stories almost every single day of the week!

cedarsmoke21

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was nineteen when I realised just how gay straight guys really are. I mean, half of them don't even deny it and the other half are just pissed because they enjoy it so much, but I kid you not, straight guys are the gayest motherfuckers I've ever come across.

Sure, not all of them, but the first night I arrived to some barbecue that an old buddy from high school was holding, my eyes were opened.

I'll set the scene. I'm a gay dude and I've never been ashamed to hide it. I guess I'm not what most people would consider outwardly gay, but I've loved cock for as long as I can remember, and if someone asks me, I'm more than happy to share.

I'm not a small guy either. Eight years of wrestling ensured that, so it was very unlikely that anybody who found out that I was a raging homosexual would even consider giving me shit for it.

I had very few close friends growing up, so Dean was the only guy I really hung out with in school. Him, his girlfriend and another girl who had all moved away since. Being invited back to my hometown for this barbecue was like getting into a time capsule, but I hadn't seen Dean in a long time now that we had both gone to different colleges, so I was happy to accept.

Dean was a pretty awesome guy, and it was no secret that I'd had a major crush on him growing up. He wasn't weird about it either, in fact, he used to tease me about it all the time, but we were like brothers, and he was super straight, so nothing ever came of it.

He was also extremely popular back in high school, and a lot of the guys still spoke, so when I arrived at his place, I was greeted by three young men who I barely knew, and Justin Bryant who I certainly did know.

In all my years of high school, Justin was the only guy to ever give me shit about being gay. He was a pretty tough dude, too, so there had never been a point in fighting him over it, because we both would have come out losers.

When I bumped into him that first night, he extended his hand and simply said sorry. I could have been a dick about it, I mean, I would have had the right to be a dick about it, but I just wasn't bothered anymore, so I accepted his apology and we got on with the evening.

So you're probably wondering why I think all straight guys are gay, and I won't bore you with an entire rundown of the events that led up to it, but we'd all been drinking for most of the night when a very attractive young man named Rob made a rather bizarre announcement.

"I got circumcised last year" he told us, and it appeared that I was the only one to cock a brow.

The young man then proceeded to stand up, pull down his pants and shuffle around the group to give each of us a close up view of his cut cock. I'm talking, pants to his knees, cock and balls in his hand and he's shoving his thing in my face.

It was a pretty hot dick, too! And he had no problem with lifting it up, twisting it, rolling it across his palm, and then he got to Dean and I shit you not, he told the guy to feel it.

I expected everyone to laugh, but Dean simply shrugged, took Rob's flaccid cock in his hand and ran his thumb across the faded scar halfway down his shaft. My eyes bulged in my head, but if you think that's crazy, that was nothing.

Dean was pretty drunk, but he saw no issue with feeling his buddies cock and even commented on how smooth he was. After about ten seconds of this madness, Rob laughed and announced to the group that if Dean didn't stop, he'd probably get hard. That's when shit got wild.

Dean seemed to take this as a challenge, and gripped Rob's cock in his fist. The other guys were laughing now, but I simply stared at them in awe. My best friend quite literally began jerking Rob off, and instead of pulling away in horror, Rob put his fucking hands on his head and began to fake moan!

I couldn't deny that it was one of the hottest things I had ever seen in my life, and it was happening just feet away from me. I watched as Rob's dick stiffened, and when it was fully erect, he turned around and wiggled his hips so his decent sized boner smacked back and forth against his groin. I was too stunned to speak.

When everyone had settled down, I was positive that the weird homoerotic fun had come to an end, but it appeared that not only had it not even started yet, but that Rob's antics had spurred other people to become more in touch with their gay side.

Leon was this black guy who I recognised from the year above us. I'd never actually spoken to him before, but he seemed nice. He had tight cornrows, a chiselled face, and looked pretty fit beneath his t-shirt and shorts.

"You can get fucked up by pouring shots in your ass" Leon explained, and once again, I was the only one to gawp.

The rest of the guys seemed to think that this was some sort of scientific breakthrough, and one that had to be tested immediately. I expected the usual gay jokes in my direction, perhaps one of them would offer me up as the lab rat, but no. Leon dragged his shorts and underwear down to his ankles, stepped out of them and lay on the grass on his back.

My jaw almost fell from my face as I watched this half naked young man prop his back up with his hands, and lift his legs into the air. His large cock dangled over his face, his plump balls hung above, and just beneath them, a pink hole hid between his butt cheeks.

"I'll hold it open" he grunted, using his fingers to literally hook inside his anus and spread.

It felt like I'd been dropped into the twilight zone. I couldn't take my eyes off it, off him, and I could feel my own cock swell in my pants.

Parker was another guy I barely knew, but what I did know, was that he was probably one of the most popular guys back in high school. He played on the football team, which instantly secured him any chick he had wanted, and believe me, he had wanted all of them.

He was also extremely hot, but I guess all of the guys there were pretty hot. When he poured a shot of rum into a shot glass and approached Leon, I almost couldn't contain myself.

Parker got to his knees between the guy's butt and laughed along with everyone else as he began to pour the liquid into Leon's asshole. Leon's ring clenched and he gasped as the alcohol soaked into him, and I stole a quick squeeze of my cock.

Surely that would be all. Surely these straight young men could stoop no lower. Wrong.

"Yo, Justin" Parker sniggered, "I'll give you ten bucks if you drink the shot from his ass".

A godly sight, if ever I had thought of one. The ex homophobe drinking alcohol from a man's anus would have been the cherry on top, but it was surely an impossibility. There was no way that a man so insecure just a few years ago would ever even consider–

"Make it twenty" he said, and the group cheered and clapped as he got up from his chair and strolled confidently over to Leon who was back on his feet with his ass cheeks clenched together and his cock in full view of everyone.

Parker shook his hand for the deal and everybody watched on as Justin dropped to his knees with a grin on his face and shrugged.

Leon stepped back toward him, his butt getting closer and closer. Justin swallowed, opened his mouth and placed his hands on Leon's cheeks, then spread them apart.

I had to move to get a better view, because I was still in a state of shock. The young man brought his face closer to Leon's pink ring, and then bang.

The shot of rum squirted from his hole directly into Justin's mouth, and the young man grimaced and gulped. A few seconds later, the twenty dollars changed hands, and Justin pumped his fist in celebration.

For an hour or two, things seemed to get back to normal. Some of the guys were talking about their girlfriends, some were talking about work or college, and Parker even spoke about his kid! Yet nobody seemed even the slightest bit bothered by what had happened just a short while ago.

"Why were you reading about dudes sucking dick?" Parker asked, sniggering, "you got something you wanna tell us?" The other guys laughed, too.

"I ain't fussy about who sucks my dick" Dean grinned, the effects of the alcohol were becoming apparent, "just as long as it gets sucked".

"I bet it's been a long time since that's happened" Leon teased, and Dean gave him the finger.

"He has a point" Rob agreed, "that's why chicks like to les off with each other all the time".

"Is that what Crystal tells you?" Justin chuckled, and everyone laughed once more.

The group all turned to look at me. Only a couple of them had known, and now I was worried that they'd all change how they acted in case I was secretly getting off to it. I was secretly getting off to it.

"Dude, what the fuck" Leon gasped. "You've never been sucked off by a girl before?"

"Are you good at sucking dick?" Justin asked, and it was a sentence that I had never expected to hear from his mouth before.

I shrugged.

"I'm telling you" Dean continued, "all guys are good at sucking dick. It's the law".

"Alright then" Leon said, standing up and fumbling with his shorts, "prove it". He walked toward me and my eyes widened for the hundredth time. "Suck my dick and I'll tell you what's better".

My ears and eyes were surely deceiving me. I watched him get closer, his shorts sliding down his legs for the second time, and waited for the eruption of laughter, but none came. His cock hung inches from my face, and it was me who laughed.

"You're joking, right?" I quizzed, but Leon shook his head and grabbed his prick.

I looked around and everyone looked back. They weren't laughing or smiling, they were genuinely interested in the outcome of this insane experiment. Perhaps it was the drink, or perhaps it was the raging erection in my pants, but suddenly I could think of nothing better than sucking Leon's cock, so I did.

I lipped it into my mouth. The soft flesh began to expand between my lips almost instantly, and the saltiness of his cock head swam across my tongue. He stayed semi for quite a while, evidently trying to become accustom to the fact that a man was sucking his cock.

It didn't deter me. I flicked my tongue against his frenulum and heard a faint grunt from above. He stiffened further, filling my mouth with cock until it slid into my throat. Admittedly, I had always been a good cock sucker, and when I managed to take his full seven inches without a single gag, I heard gasps of amazement from the guys.

Leon held my head, then stopped because it must have been too gay for him, but when I began playing with his heavy balls, he seemed to decide that he didn't really care, and grabbed my head again.

The blowjob lasted all of ten minutes, at which point the young man was trembling and panting. He audibly considered stopping because he didn't want to cum in a guy, but Dean spurred him on.

"Don't be such a pussy!" He laughed, "you've gotten this far, let him finish you off".

I was completely in the zone now. His hips thrust into me with force, his balls pressed against my chin, and my nose, against his stubbled pubic hair.

"Form an orderly queue gentlemen" Dean laughed, and I wanted him to know that it was his cock that I sought more than anyone else's.

Leon gasped, then he moaned, then it sounded like he was going to cry, and suddenly my mouth filled with thick, delicious spunk and I don't know which of us was more shocked.

I gulped it down without letting his large cock leave my mouth. He pumped more of it into me, his knees buckling as he came ferociously. I felt it run down my chin, but the majority slid down my throat and into my stomach where it belonged, and when Leon finally squeezed the last glob of it into me, he backed away and his expression was one of complete and utter shock.

"Holy fucking shit" he gasped breathlessly, his softening tool dripping onto the grass, as he stared at me like I was some kind of undiscovered precious metal.

I wasn't sure exactly what to do or say, so I stayed silent and watched as grins spread across all of their faces.

"Hey" Dean called over to me, "I've got this place for the weekend, how about we have a real party?"

I hope you enjoyed this story. It's actually being published in a gay magazine in the next week or so which is exciting! If you are interested in reading more of my short stories plus plenty of long running series, too, check out my Patreon! There are over three hundred hot, steamy and sometimes kinky stories that are sure to tickle your fancy. Not only that, but I write erotica full time, so I upload stories almost every single day of the week!
amazing. more please!

Skagen Krauss

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Panorama City (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

I shrugged.

The part two doesn't have to be on Patreon. Please let us read part 2 here and we can read your other stories there. I beg of you.

ndamood4sum

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

I shrugged.

This story is really hot and i enjoyed it. I'd be pissed at Dean though, all those years he knew you were into him and he strokes another guys cock right in front of you after he teased you so many times. LOL You are a great writer and I've enjoyed all of your stories here so far

Reactions: JChristianErotica