Straight Man Selfsuck And Women

D

deleted10678211

I m straight and I like to show to women how selfsuck...... Not a turn on for all of them but are some of them really enjoy it and would love to help and suck it together. What is your opinion about it and have you ever do it together a man with a woman or opposite.

nikois847

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I m straight and I like to show to women how selfsuck...... Not a turn on for all of them but are some of them really enjoy it and would love to help and suck it together. What is your opinion about it and have you ever do it together a man with a woman or opposite.
I like to do it too.

flynn

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You definitely look like you can self suck!!!

Reactions: Boboedeane9

SizeQueenLola

Loved Member
Media
New York City, New York, United States of America
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love men who self suck whether they are straight or gay or anything lol

D

deleted10678211

I used to barely be able to get there, but it was painful and not worth it (and probably looked ridiculous). Whenever I had a woman around, I was much happier to have her do the sucking!
Definitely not worth it if you just can lick the tip and that if you struggle and pain. We are talking to be able get the head or more in the mouth without pain...... Then it's pleasure...

Reactions: Obelisk8

SamMann75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My wife's exboyfriend can do it, she thinks it's incredibly hot and as he sucks himself she'll lick the underside of his cock and suck his balls.

Of course what she loves the most about it is he'll lay her on the table and stretch his huge cock head into her pussy, then grab under the table and lean down and lick her clit with the tip of his cock stretching her.

Reactions: Obelisk8