And yet maybe you should read the TITLE of this thread. Just for normal straight-looking guys doing nothing related to the thread topic, maybe should be posted in the other threads :)
Just a quick question - is the guy you are lecturing about improper posting on this thread, not the same guy that actually started this thread?? Gaylussackk Seems a little ironic to me... Thanks for your time!

Just a quick question - is the guy you are lecturing about improper posting on this thread, not the same guy that actually started this thread?? Gaylussackk Seems a little ironic to me... Thanks for your time!
Exactly hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: thom_green2003
Friends from cam4
The beau rose, they dont have so many videos but they are so hot in my opinion, anyone have more videos of they or have oother patafor where they make lives?
Oh yes please more they are hot!
And the guy on right is so so into this :laughing:
Also he has great cock

Reactions: Gaylussackk
I'm sorry to say but I think these videos are quite old, perhaps 5 or more years and that they aren't live anymore, so there won't be any new shows.
Im not sure, because if you seach his name you find more videos, but maybe they have a social media or some thing idk