Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not a nudist. But I have a question if it's non sexual nudism why do you only want to talk to straight men? If it's a conversation about nudity in a non sexual way there's no reason a bi, gay or any other man couldn't be talked to as well.

D

deleted814719

I love being nude. I take my clothes off at home every time I get alone time. I enjoy looking at myself a mirror. It encourages me to continue to exercise and employ healthy eating habits.

At 67, I'm not Adonis but pretty fit.

clav

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Nudism is non sexual. Is a personal choice that can be shared with any orientation even within the family members.
Never get the chance but thinking about it since my skin is flammable perhaps it was for the best.
In his defence, while i agree nudism is NOT a sexual thing, far too many people especially online seem to use it as a byword for exhibitionism/voyeurism that will lead to other. I am a member on a couple of nudist communities online and sadly so many people even there are looking for at least jerk buddies, so I can see why he’d wanna specify the “non sexual” part.

As per the fact he’s keen on straight males... I guess in a society where nudity is such a taboo and we are taught to be embarrassed of nude exposure we can develop issues or concerns about our own body and others’, too, which might be part of what he wants to discuss perhaps?

I’ve enjoyed nudism when possible for a long time and always open to chat and discuss with like minded people, about lovely places we’ve practiced it, how we got into it and even the issues I touched upon above etc.

Sadly not that many nudists and certainly very few nudist places in UK where I live, so it’s great to connect with others online. My skype is mma_pd if the OP or any likeminded people (men, women, straight or otherwise) want to say hi :)

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
100% straight male here, wishing to discuss non-sexual nudism with other straight males
Nudism is non sexual. Is a personal choice that can be shared with any orientation even within the family members.
Never get the chance but thinking about it since my skin is flammable perhaps it was for the best.

SouthPole

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We have a world-class nude beach here in San Diego, (Black’s Beach) where I have been going since I was 19 & throughout college. I would go there often with a college buddy and it wasn’t really sexual at all. I mean I enjoyed seeing the naked women but it wasn’t “sexual”.

Now, as an adult, I go there with my gf, mostly to enjoy the beach and water & being naked. But it is very much an erotic experience now. Seeing her naked, seeing other (nude) men appreciating her, being naked in nature, the sun on my skin, and admiring both naked women and men ...... yes, very erotic.

We always have terrific sex when we get home!

SouthPole

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We have a world-class nude beach here in San Diego, (Black’s Beach) where I have been going since I was 19 & throughout college. I would go there often with a college buddy and it wasn’t really sexual at all. I mean I enjoyed seeing the naked women but it wasn’t “sexual”.

Now, as an adult, I go there with my gf, mostly to enjoy the beach and water & being naked. But it is very much an erotic experience now. Seeing her naked, seeing other (nude) men appreciating her, being naked in nature, the sun on my skin, and admiring both naked women and men ...... yes, very erotic.

We always have terrific sex when we get home!

This was last summer on a day I went by myself ...... already looking forward to this summer!
3BC6646C-B866-4D5C-AE4E-D5556900656D.jpeg

new2day

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Always felt comfortable being nude around others, used to be a regular thing not so many years ago when open showers were common at gyms etc. I enjoy going to nude beaches, swims, clubs when I can, it's good to be around other like minded people.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
skeptical.jpeg

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Never been to a nudist beach or anything like it. The closest I've come is in the locker room at the gym.

I know a lot of mem have a problem being naked around other men. I've never understood that?
I am naked at home most of the time. I do however always keep a pair of shorts or lounge pants handy just in case someone shows up at the door. I also keep a couple of towels handy because I don't want to sit my naked ass on my furniture, but that's just me.

In the summer I'll sit out on my patio furniture in late evening naked. I don't have any close neighbors, my house sits back off the road so I'm comfortable being outside with only the tiki torches lit.

LongPenisSmallGirth

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
In his defence, while i agree nudism is NOT a sexual thing, far too many people especially online seem to use it as a byword for exhibitionism/voyeurism that will lead to other. I am a member on a couple of nudist communities online and sadly so many people even there are looking for at least jerk buddies, so I can see why he’d wanna specify the “non sexual” part.

As per the fact he’s keen on straight males... I guess in a society where nudity is such a taboo and we are taught to be embarrassed of nude exposure we can develop issues or concerns about our own body and others’, too, which might be part of what he wants to discuss perhaps?

I’ve enjoyed nudism when possible for a long time and always open to chat and discuss with like minded people, about lovely places we’ve practiced it, how we got into it and even the issues I touched upon above etc.

Sadly not that many nudists and certainly very few nudist places in UK where I live, so it’s great to connect with others online. My skype is mma_pd if the OP or any likeminded people (men, women, straight or otherwise) want to say hi :)

Excellent reply.

Reactions: Gj816 and annonn555

Bibo123

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I apologize for my bad English. Too often even in Italy nudism is confused with exhibitionism. This is not good for nudists who are forced to go abroad in order to practice. Being naked both at home and outside is healthy and also good for ourselves. It helps us accept our body for what it is! it helps us to accept that of others for what it is ...

Bibo123

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My point is that on a nudist beach it is quite normal to see other buds' penises and they to see yours. For me, there is nothing strange or even a special reaction. Just a usual day on a beach, except for not wearing those wet swimwear :D
The male or female body is always beautiful ... you do not only look at a part of the male body but at a person ...

Reactions: effedi7 and XelCEsp