• We are rebuilding our search index, so results may be missing or incomplete for a short period.

    You can close this by clicking the 'X' at the top corner of this notice.

Streamer Nate Hill

Lol he's hot asf. He has such hot features. He was a model before streaming I think

He sure was! Now, to repost some of his model stuff. :yum

1682500226820.png
1682500250328.png
1682500265302.png
1682500276739.png
1682500310815.png


He's clearly very good-looking, but I'm also now re-realizing that good direction/lighting/photography really makes a difference. :)

For example, the fourth photo (B&W). Speaking of which, wow... I think I'll just stare at his face for a while now. :joy:
 
straight men are rarely impressed by a skinny body and a pretty face, they want muscles, height and beards lol

You may be right. Though ironically, it's precisely these qualities which made him suitable to be a male model.

To discuss other things: he interviews Zendaya and Timothee Chalababe, and it's momentarily adorable as he mentions that he's a little excited to meet Zendaya.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
 
  • Like
Reactions: AcklesBerry727