Video Stripped Naked!!!

Kendbsnd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
These days we live in a compensation culture....kids can't play conkers in school anymore as the school is afraid of being sued. Mcdonalds has to put warning on a coffee cups warning coffee is hot ffs!!!
Getting stripped naked by a group of friends can be considered a prank...If your friends with the person involved you would have a good idea if they would take it as a prank or not...no one goes out to strip a total stranger naked for a prank unless your deranged...so lets get a grip and realise this topic is not about sexual assault or closeted homosexualism!!!
Wow, comparing sexual assault with random things is pretty disgusting, I did not like being hit on the butt or anywhere inappropriate randomly, but it still happened, I said no of course, but the same people I would say no too would be the same ones too do it again And that’s when you consider it sexual assault, just because I’m laughing doesn’t mean that I liked it. I get that you’re defending these kinds of acts, cause if less people made these disgusting videos, what would you jerk of too? I’m not arguing with a gay guy, who’s on lpsg asking for videos of straight people stripped naked forcefully

Reactions: cherryboom66

CRguyaus

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My earliest CMNM fantasies, with me being NM of course, were of being stripped totally naked or down to my underwear. I have envied str8 guys who have bachelor parties and are stripped by their mates and tied up, or enjoy the festivities stripped to their underwear. If I were in either of these scenarios: instant hard on!

garry007k

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Once my cousins came for a sleepover at our house and they were 3 bros n we are 4. So me and the middle one amongst the cousins use to sleep together n sometimes we used to get stark naked in bed while all others were asleep n then we used to fondle each other spooning kissing touching each other's private parts enjoying the curves pissing together naked in toilet one day he pushed me on the bed n came over me n was about to kiss me openly on broad day light Infront of my brother's but then I changed the topic n did something else so that nobody should get the feeler but I miss that k should have availed that opportunity after that he got a bit distant from me....

techphil92

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Sorry, that is something only the persons involved can answer
Here you go jumping in on a thread in a highly sexualized forum trying to be the morality police. Save it, your no social justice warrior you're an annoying troll who puts your stink all over these threads.

Reactions: Calcol28

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Here you go jumping in on a thread in a highly sexualized forum trying to be the morality police. Save it, your no social justice warrior you're an annoying troll who puts your stink all over these threads.
I respect your opinion; and I am too tired to fight the try and fight good fight. So you win
I win without resorting to name calling

Reactions: tnman