Photos & Videos Submissive Hunks and Gym/Competition photos side by side

Why is it so hard for people on this forum to include the info they have on the person in the photo/video they post and avoid all the endless " who's this " fake bumping of threads?

Write the name > add the photos > post reply.

it seems that OP and others deliberately omit the names of these models cause they crave attention. till this day, they are still doing it.

Just curious, how come you’re leaving off the names with the posts? Half the thread is just people asking “who’s that?”
again, majority of users are dissatisfied with Iridyceum terrible actions. lpsg is a great site and it needs to function well for other innocent users. we want this site to run smoothly without clutter.

user Iridyceum should be banned for purposely omitting critical info from his posts to gain views and attention. we want to know the models' names (stage names to be precise). Iridyceum desperation for views is affecting this site's functionality. it's making it slow and cluttered. mods will understand this cause majority of posters on this site don't do that.
How about you post content here and show us how it's done instead of just whining. Nobody gives a shit about your struggle to find wank material. Yes, it's shitty that OP is not spoon-feeding us the sources and names. And? So what? He didn't have to create these gifs and post them for us to enjoy. Appreciate that he is providing content for our pleasure. It just takes 20 seconds of research to figure out the source for yourself, like I just did a couple posts up for that other dude.

user Iridyceum should be banned for purposely omitting critical info from his posts to gain views and attention. we want to know the models' names (stage names to be precise). Iridyceum desperation for views is affecting this site's functionality. it's making it slow and cluttered. mods will understand this cause majority of posters on this site don't do that.
I feel that’s a malicious post. This thread has been enjoyed by many people. And it’s all due to the efforts of one person, @Iridyceum - I feel he should be thanked, not vilified.

I apologize for the previous unnamed posts. I just didn’t think it would be too important to include the names back then cuz I thought some people didn’t want to really know them but just wanted the gifs themselves. Ive been slowly taking down old posts and reposting them with names since some users explained to me the importance (RE). Does not excuse my failure to give info but I assure you I will/have never done it again in this thread anymore since previous users gave me a heads up. Once again my sincere apologies.

I apologize for the previous unnamed posts. I just didn’t think it would be too important to include the names back then cuz I thought some people didn’t want to really know them but just wanted the gifs themselves. Ive been slowly taking down old posts and reposting them with names since some users explained to me the importance (RE). Does not excuse my failure to give info but I assure you I will/have never done it again in this thread anymore since previous users gave me a heads up. Once again my sincere apologies.
It’s not that serious. Thank you for taking the time to post the gifs at all! ;)