Photos & Videos Submissive Hunks and Gym/Competition photos side by side

One of the hottest fragments on this amazing thread.
to me one of the most attractive guys here, either a very good actor who can really take it or a real slut

An additional entry for Beau Warner is welcome, no? And yes he's a slut for dick, even for trans ones.

He's already into bodybuilding during his college years (pic c. 2009)
Beau Warner college pic.png

beauwarnerRD01.gif

beauwarnerRD02.gif

Some of his best work are with trannies actually.
beauwarnerTS01.gif

beauwarnerTS02.gif

beauwarnerTS03.gif

beauwarnerTS04.gif

Poax Lenehan is a bonafide daddy now with a kid and family in tow but I can't just help remembering how he peddled his manpussy and body generously in his heyday.

View attachment 120766641
View attachment 120766671

If it pays the rent (and supplements), why not, right?
View attachment 120767101
View attachment 120766971
View attachment 120767521
View attachment 120767691
View attachment 120767811
View attachment 120767881
what was his name back in this heyday?

Anyone know the name (I think it starts with “L”) or even the link to the video of an Italian gym hunk (tall, bubble butt, military buzz fade cut) who was approached by a photographer and his friend outside the parking lot, drove around to their place and invited in for a massage tricked in anal sex? I recall, when you typed in his name - it was one of the top search results but can’t remember for the love of lust.

Reactions: BlueWind
Fun fact about bodybuilders is that all the roids and supplements they pump in their body amplifies their sex drive, so they are constantly horny to the point of insanity.

Another side-effect of all the hormones is that their internal organs swell up (AKA muscle gut or roid gut).

Additionally, all the muscles in their anal canal swells up, too, so their assholes are extremely tight.

It can be challenging to penetrate a bottoming bodybuilder's hole because of this drug-induced tightness, but at the same time supposedly it feels like heaven to fuck a bodybuilder!
Fascinating, and kinda explains a bit. I dated a guy for a while who did bodybuilding and roids. He always wanted to top, but the few times he'd bottom for me it was great. Blowing in his hole was incredible, shame it rarely happened though.

Another thing to add, the roids cause his body heat to be rather high, so the inside of his hole was nice and hot too.