Sup! New guy here

D

deleted20643261

Fairly new guy here to the site. Curious 26 yo fit lad looking to meet new bros that like to talk fitness, sports, and everything else that comes along. Watching Champions League Football rn so hmu if you’re watching and let’s go from there

laylow95

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Fairly new guy here to the site. Curious 26 yo fit lad looking to meet new bros that like to talk fitness, sports, and everything else that comes along. Watching Champions League Football rn so hmu if you’re watching and let’s go from there
That sounds like me mate! Welcome

MrMickleGary

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Heyo and welcome!

D

deleted20643261

Welcome. I'm semi new too. I've been here on and off for a few years but have been on a lot more lately. Hoping to meet some local guys
Nice to hear! I’m in the Midwest but I travel often for work. Haven’t been to Massachusetts yet!

Reactions: BillM

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome to LPSG!

If you are brand new here, please remember that it takes five posts, two days before some features unlock, ie. starting conversations etc.

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
LPSG Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team

Reactions: BillM and dreamer20

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media

Hello there Latinguy12. Re fitness: You could seek advice from other fitness enthusiasts in the Health & Fitness Forum: Health and Fitness
Have fun exploring and welcome to lpsg! :sun: :p