@supremesteven - Onlyfans

Hardtove

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Honestly he is not worth it. He posts so many teasers on Twitter that you never see on his onlyfans. And he’s not very active either. It’s a shame because I find him very hot and haven’t found someone that looks like him (twinkish and hairy) with good content.

Fire8998

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’ve never been confused by an Onlyfans because they are pretty straightforward but his onlyfans confuses me

Cause ever since since he raised the price its been shit. I subbed right when he started and to me it was well worth the 7 bucks he was charging. Then he went and raised it to 12 so i paid for one more month. That was the time he got nailed and had most of his stuff deleted by OF. Since i lost half a month of that one i unsubbed. Re-subbed a little bit ago when he dropped back to 3 and the way he does it now is stupid. Nothing longer than 17 second teasers and have to have renew on to get anything, so essentially there is no benefit to subbing cause you get nothing that you cant see on his promotional twitter.

Reactions: bbybrr

Fire8998

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hate that he deleted his public stuff

Was my understanding that he didnt. His entire OF got flagged by OF for like 2 weeks and they scrubbed every mention of guy/guy cause he wasnt updating consent forms. Ever since then hes now done this stupid shit of once a month showing a topping or bottoming video if you have renew on. So if you subscribe you literally subscribe for nothing cause all you get are teasers and a few pics of the action.