svandylove

Ferretwheel

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey guys, I suspect svandylove is pretending to be gay and bisexual for money as he lives in an onlyfans house in LA and wanted to know what you guys think about him?
The amount of vids with guys where they're rock hard getting fucked or fucking them make it unlikely they're faking liking men. Only pics I've seen with women Sven seemed soft the whole time though if anyone has the actual vids feel free to share

SgtGuarnere

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He's made a couple videos with women. Though I'm pretty sure he just makes them for views and thus money. He doesn't really seem to be enjoying those as much. He's got a boyfriend afaik, so he's either gay or bi. Definitely not straight.

Reactions: Fredy069

Ferretwheel

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He's made a couple videos with women. Though I'm pretty sure he just makes them for views and thus money. He doesn't really seem to be enjoying those as much. He's got a boyfriend afaik, so he's either gay or bi. Definitely not straight.
Feel like sharing the ones with women?

Biyo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yea, when they can show clips and images of actual fucking and blowjob with guys and insist on nothing but weirdly angled images and suggestive clips with girls, it becomes very suspicious.

Reactions: Enzoinundies

Ferretwheel

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yea, when they can show clips and images of actual fucking and blowjob with guys and insist on nothing but weirdly angled images and suggestive clips with girls, it becomes very suspicious.
I remember someone shared one of the early vids with Kathy and the whole time he was soft while playing with her. I never got a chance to save it though

Nonameabc

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Anyone has the vids ?
Found this hag with a huge chomper allegedly collaborating with him, can anybody confirm? Cause I remember reading from an older thread that he made a video with a woman and they didn't actually do anything.

https://twitter.com/Skyaboveme1