svandylove

elios228

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I wanna buy this but they blocked me cuz I said it was unfair how the b/g content is the only stuff that you need to pay extra for, so if anyone wants to buy it and share that'd be great
Did they block you and do you still want to see these guys? If I were you, I would never see anything from them!

Twinks4us

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sven is from Germany (Bavaria, from the South) and he dated girls before, the reason why he promoted himself as a gay icon in the past is purely based on financial interests, similar to many of those good looking young men who make money through social media, but he's not fake, i mean yes he is not gay, but not a queerbaiter either:innocent: He is openly bisexual and in an open relationship
Although his bf Andy appears in bi-threesome videos, he's mostly gay. So in short Sven never pretended or acted , he's a decent guy

West Coast

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sven is bi, he said it from the very beginning, he admits he's attracted to both girls and boys on Tiktok, it's Andy who's gay
Sven is from Germany (Bavaria, from the South) and he dated girls before, the reason why he promoted himself as a gay icon in the past is purely based on financial interests, similar to many of those good looking young men who make money through social media, but he's not fake, i mean yes he is not gay, but not a queerbaiter either:innocent: He is openly bisexual and in an open relationship
Although his bf Andy appears in bi-threesome videos, he's mostly gay. So in short Sven never pretended or acted , he's a decent guy
Sven‘s dick is like a wet spaghetti every time he’s near a woman. Even just receiving oral makes him soft.

Compare his scenes with women to men. He’s not fooling anyone lol.