Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Even if his face is 'only' ordinary (and I'd be totally happy with that), he has a stunning body. A gorgeous frame and perfectly toned muscles to boot.

Even when he's old, even if he doesn't have the muscles by then, he'll always have that beautiful frame. That beautifully shaped body.

And his skin, wow! Such a lovely glow.

Dokteki

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If I had a dollar for Everytime y'all said "I wanna see him without glasses on" I would've been rich by now .

Folks it's about to be 2024 and Google is still FREE!
You do have to wonder if people think they will be charged $$ every time they attempt a search. Either that or google is much too challenging for most to figure out the complexity of such a fancy new website function.

Last edited:

patrickpenis

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
If I had a dollar for Everytime y'all said "I wanna see him without glasses on" I would've been rich by now .

Folks it's about to be 2024 and Google is still FREE!
You do have to wonder if people think they will be charged $$ every time they attempt a search. Either that or google is much too challenging for most to figure out the complexity of such a fancy new website function.
I think it's more about people wanting Confirmation the few pictures of an average looking skinny white dude showing up in the results are actually of him. Glasses can really change the way a person looks. I've searched a few times and I *think* I know what he looks like. But if it's true he actively removes content of him without glasses on I think people deserve a little slack.

Reactions: alwayson11

Dukejones404

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think it's more about people wanting Confirmation the few pictures of an average looking skinny white dude showing up in the results are actually of him. Glasses can really change the way a person looks. I've searched a few times and I *think* I know what he looks like. But if it's true he actively removes content of him without glasses on I think people deserve a little slack.
I think this is an excuse because without even using Google if you went back into this thread you will see pictures of him without glasses . All it takes is effort and some people are too lazy to use it

patrickpenis

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I think this is an excuse because without even using Google if you went back into this thread you will see pictures of him without glasses . All it takes is effort and some people are too lazy to use it
You are Wrong. And it's wild how confident you are in saying as such. "Lazy" is your post. And your opinion.

Eroxica

Mythical Member
Media
You are Wrong. And it's wild how confident you are in saying as such. "Lazy" is your post. And your opinion.
I've followed this thread long enough to have seen a few of Logan's face pics without glasses. Today out of curiosity, I googled the names 'Logan Wall' and 'Tacosilla' in various combinations and the searches only returned one Instagram photo of what looked like a possible photo of a somewhat younger, nerdier looking Logan. Is it possible that he's had the images scrubbed from the internet? When I reviewed the 61 pages here via the 'most liked' sort option, that Instagram photo is the only one still in the thread. There is still a link to a cam recording archive photo of him without glasses which someone kindly provided. At any rate, I've noticed that Google searches return far fewer images in general than it did a few years ago.

TJS97

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've followed this thread long enough to have seen a few of Logan's face pics without glasses. Today out of curiosity, I googled the names 'Logan Wall' and 'Tacosilla' in various combinations and the searches only returned one Instagram photo of what looked like a possible photo of a somewhat younger, nerdier looking Logan. Is it possible that he's had the images scrubbed from the internet? When I reviewed the 61 pages here via the 'most liked' sort option, that Instagram photo is the only one still in the thread. There is still a link to a cam recording archive photo of him without glasses which someone kindly provided. At any rate, I've noticed that Google searches return far fewer images in general than it did a few years ago.
Interesting! I just tried it too with many iterations and not one picture came up of him without glasses. They used to come up easily with one search. That must have taken a lot of effort to get them all removed.

Dukejones404

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
That's exactly what it is , my opinion . Y'all shouldn't be offended by it but people that don't want to research something as simple as that is mind boggling. It's not a needle in a haystack and Google is Free . I literally just went to Google and found most of his old Chaturbate shows without glasses . I don't think y'all need a Google Tutorial in the year 2024 do you smh

Last edited: