True Faker

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm a college student, 25 yo gay male.

This semester there is a guy in one of the classes that I'm taking who has me horny as fuck. He's tall, kinda buff, has dark caramel skin, and always wearing sporty clothes. The first time I noticed him he was wearing a tight T-shirt and grey sweatpants.

Needles to say I was transfixed on his big chest and biceps, and his generously sized bulge, but what did it for me was his ass. It is one of those well-rounded big butts that you get by cycling a lot. Just the sight of it made my mind go wild, imagining how he'd put me to my knees and smother my face with his sweaty and musky ass against the wall.

I don't know how I managed to keep myself focused on the lecture while silently lusting over him. When the class was over my libido was so high I rushed back home and busted a huge load thinking of him. This became my routine from then on.

Fast forward to today. I get to class and notice that he isn't wearing grey sweat pants but black gym shorts. That way I can't make out well the shape of his butt, but at least I can see his hairy legs. Class continues normally, then he participates and mentions that he took a hard bike ride to class. One hour later the class finished and everyone left. I was packing up my stuff when I saw I left a sweat patch on my seat, looking at it gave me an idea.

I went to the corridor and saw no one nearby, then came back to the classroom and locked the door behind me. I got to the chair the guy sat on during the class and kneel in front of it, my heart was pounding as I stared at it. It was dry but I could smell a faint trace of sweat. I got my face right over it and inhaled deeply, right away the smell of sweat and musk flooded my lungs and pheromones my brain. I closed my eyes taking in the moment, it smelt so darn good!

I continued inhaling and exhaling deeply into it, feeling my whole body getting hotter by the second, fantasizing about smelling his hole directly. Instinct took control over me and without giving a second thought I vigorously lapped the seat, savoring the distinct salty and musky flavor of man sweat and leaving a big patch of saliva on it. That was it for me, I couldn't contain myself anymore. I kept licking like a wild animal, getting to know better the taste of his ass, moaning and breathing heavily, feeling my erection growing bigger and bigger.

After a few minutes I had licked up every last trace of his scent. I felt light headed and satisfied, took my stuff and left. I didn't take the risk of jacking off right then and there, but who knows what I'll do next time.

dorwla

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
That was to the bizarre side of kink. Don't know whatever else was on that seat? Next time you see him just run to the closest mens room and rub one out!

True Faker

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That was so hot! I love the way you described the scene, it's like I was there lol I've definitely have had similar fantasies with some of my big butt classmates, but only in my head
Thanks a lot! It was my first time I've done something like that and I wanted to share with as much detail as possible.