Tales from the Locker Room (Erotic Story)

TALES FROM THE LOCKER ROOM
This series & more available on Patreon

CHAPTER 11 - POWER OUTAGE

1.png

I watched him in the dark, lit by the cellphone flashlight as he stared at me. I wondered if his view of me was similar to mine of him. I could make the move, but he could make a move too. Removing his shirt revealed his toned body, chest and abs were glistening with sweat. A sip of water while letting some drip on his body was enough to turn me on. I couldn’t stay still. I couldn’t just watch but I had to savor the view.

Jared continued teasing me — his hands wiped over his body before he put one in his gym shorts. I could tell his dick was heavy. I could only think about how thick it was, how hard he must be, and how it felt in his hand before he went even further to pull it out and show me.

“So, are you just going to watch or come get this dick?” Jared spoke, waving his dick and jerking it in front of me. I don’t know how I showed this much restraint, but he was right, was I going to watch or move closer and get what I wanted — a taste.

I made the move and that was all it took for my desires to take over. The person I was in here with the excitement of possibilities and the danger of being caught had brought out another side of me — one, I couldn’t deny anymore. I took over for Jared, wrapping my hand around his dick and jerking it off, as I sat beside him. It was only for a second, as I couldn’t hold back from wrapping my lips around it.

“Yess, suck it.”

If only he knew what he was about to receive as he enticed me. He helped me out of my work out shirt and I continued, diving back on his dick with my mouth, attempting to suck the cum out of him. All he could do was moan and move his body as he tried to maintain against the feeling of pleasure.

He eventually knocked over his phone and the light that lit the room dimmed even more.

“Wait, hold on,” Jared said. He pulled me up from him and held found his hand to my chin as he guided my face to his and we started kissing. The feeling of passion made the kiss deeper. I moved into him. He moved back, into me; his hands caressing over my body, reaching my back to feel my ass. I was ready to come out of my clothes.

“Damn.” I spoke. We parted from our kissing, and I stared into him, in the dimness of the room. It was just us; anything could happen. I tried to stop us but also, I didn’t want to. “We could fuck right here and no one would know,”

I had become used to that being the case, but it might have been new for Jared. I had to test the waters on how far we would go.

“Don’t tempt me. But you’re right, it doesn’t seem like anyone’s making use of the showers or the sauna with the lights being out.”

So, fuck me.

There was no tempting. I wanted him to. We had been holding off long enough. Just when we could’ve gone further, the doors of the sauna opened, and we went back to our corners as if we weren’t making out or I wasn’t sucking his dick or I wasn’t prepared for him to fuck me. We shared a laugh in the dimness before Jared picked up his phone to add some light.

“So, the sauna’s working?” a gym goer said. He hadn’t fully come in but held the door open to feel the heat.

“Yeah, its just the lights that are out,” Jared responded.

Apart of me wanted to say it wasn’t working so we could be alone but the word that it was working meant company for us. I leaned back, watching the older fella sit on the wood planks in front of the doorway. It broke up the passion and disrupted the oncoming pleasure that I wanted, and I knew Jared anticipated.

It was now the choice of waiting till we were alone again or letting the moment pass. I was sweating and the heat was getting to me now that I was no longer distracting myself with Jared’s body. I exited first, finding my way out without light.

I found the showers and waited for Jared to exit and find me. It was surprising that he didn’t get the hit and came sooner but once the sauna door opened, there was his light. I stood outside of the shower with the water running, waiting for him. Empty showers, same rules.

“Took you long enough,” I said as I reached in to feel the water, purposely bending over for him. I was too turned on by the limited lights and it being somewhat empty. I needed him inside of me.

Just as I stood there, there he was behind me. His dick pressed against my ass, only separated by the gym shorts we both had on.

I couldn’t take the teasing anymore and pulled my shorts down as I pulled his down. His dick sprang up and I felt it poking against me as I attempted to back into it.

“Fuck, put it in,” I whispered.

“Tell me how much you want it,”

“I want it so bad,” I whispered. “Fuck me,”

He was teasing my hole as he held me and pushed the tip in and out. I was ready for it to go all the way in but just as we were about to stand there and fuck, the doors to the sauna opened.

I rolled my eyes as me and Jared went back to the regular flow of things, laughing as if we were having a conversation, before I was about to get in the shower that was running.

The feeling was building up, and almost didn’t care if we got caught. I needed him to fuck me right there and at that very moment. I turned off the shower and followed Jared as he walked towards the locker room to head back into the sauna from the other side.

“Alone again, finally.” Jared stated once the doors closed. He didn’t waste a second before he had me pinned against the wall and was shoving his tongue in my mouth. His body pressed against mine as we kissed, in the entrance of the doorway, hidden in the darkness.

“Fuck,” I moaned as Jared kissed my neck. “I want you so bad right now,”

The words came out. It was true. Not just wanting him in this moment but outside of the moment we were in. I was lost to desires in the heat of the sauna but the idea that a line was already crossed was fresh in my mind. Even with all that was going on.

“You don’t even know how long and how bad I wanted you,” His words louder than his whisper. A question in my mind, why didn’t I give in sooner? Why was I still thinking about Rome?

Jared’s hands moved all over me, like he was used to me. He knew where to kiss me. He knew how to grab me. He knew how to make me feel his body, his dick against me. The way he held and moved my body and kissed me let me know his dick wanted inside of me just as much as I wanted him inside of me. I was ready and Jared didn’t let up. He was just as excited for this as I was, as he turned me around and was already tonging my hole down.

I was moaning, loudly.

If anyone thought the area was empty, they would have found out otherwise with the way I was moaning for more. Jared buried his tongue inside my hole, I was holding his head while pushing my ass in his face.

The fact that he was as horny as I was made this moment even better. This place that existed in its own realm held a difference with the darkness and it being just the two of us.

I felt his tongue licking my hole before he kissed my back as he made his way to my neck. The feeling he gave my body, I couldn’t help but to kiss him as his body pressed against mine again.

“You feel so good.” I said amongst all that he was doing to my body. He was about to feel even better.

“You haven’t felt nothing yet.”

He was right. It was something about the way he took control of me. He held me against him as his crotch penned me against the wall. I felt him positioning his dick against my hole again. The moment I was waiting for was happening. He was gentle at first as he slid inside of me.

“Damn, baby. You feel good,” Jared moaned as he pushed deeper inside of me. I had let go now that we were here. I was his.

“Make it yours,”

He didn’t need my permission. Once he was in. He began pounding me like he needed to show me it was his. This fuck was different. It was new. It felt like a first time — or maybe I needed it to be that; Jared fucking all the thoughts of Rome out of me.

“Oh fuck,”

“Yeah, you thought I was playing too. Acting like you didn’t want this dick,”

All I could do was moan.

“Yeah, take that dick,”

I was taking it. He was giving me everything I needed, uninterrupted, no second thoughts. just the desire for him to give me more.

“Deeper. Fuck me.” He was pulling me into him and thrusting his dick into me; making sure I felt every inch. “Just what I wanted.”

“Everything you needed.” He corrected.

I got lost in him, the feeling, the heat, and the darkness. I didn’t want it to end but the more he entered in me, the more I felt how close he was coming to release.

“Damn. Aww Fuck,”

“Fuck,”

Fuuuccccckkkk.

I felt his juices splash all over me. He pulled my body into him, letting his dick move in between the space between us and letting his juices spread on his abs. We needed a minute to catch our breath or maybe Jared needed or wanted to keep holding on to me. I didn’t mind.

“Damn, I didn’t expect…” Jared let out a laugh as he continued to breath loudly. “Wow. Breaking from the workout to fuck you. I can’t believe we just did that.”

“You started it,” I laughed. “…And finished it. Don’t act like you didn’t know what you were doing with all of that dick, and how good you look when you look at me,”

I turned to face him but, in the darkness, I couldn’t make out his facial expressions but I could feel he was looking at me the way he was looking at me earlier.

The pleasure brought on more laughter as we made our way out of the sauna, like we had just arrived from an alternate dimension to the realization of the lights being off, naked, and carrying clothes and the light that was able to shine giving somewhat of a view until Jared turned his cellphone’s light on.

“That was some workout.”

“It’s not over,” I said, pulling him into the shower with me and turning on the water. The cold stream splashed on us and before turning warm. I couldn’t help myself with kissing him more as water dripped down our bodies, washing off the sex we just had.

“Ok. I like this routine,”

Jared’s hands gripped me, pulling me close to him as we continued kissing in the dimly lit shower. It was in this moment that I was feeling like I made a choice or rather I had a choice, and it didn’t revolve around Rome.

I could fall into a new routine with Jared, but it was too soon to tell if that’s what was happening or if this encounter was something we needed to do to get it out of our system. It was clear Jared had an interest in me, but was I ready for us to be a thing?

The next day would find us planning our next workout.

“Round 2, same time, same gym? Maybe we’ll skip the workout.” Jared’s message read.

The thought alone was enough to make me agree but there was no way we could recreate those same elements again. There would be some change at the gym that would make things different; the lights being fixed, more people around, even without the lights, guys discovering what we discovered and pilling in for their own encounters — that might be hot.

Maybe we would enjoy encounters together with others, but for our pleasure and it not be a thing.

“We could. That might be hot. Can’t stop thinking about all that happened.” I responded. It was still a thought to think about the line that me and Jared crossed, pass the boundaries of workout buddies, friends to something more. We still hadn’t put a label on things. Were we now friends with benefits? Was he Rome’s replacement?

“I’m sure they fixed the lights and that was just one moment that we found ourselves in.”

“LOL, that was something. and the way it felt inside of you. I want to be back inside you again.”

I was smiling. Felt like it had been a while. I almost wanted a break from the gym, maybe we could’ve spent the day together instead but again, it felt too soon.

“I want that too, you felt so good,” I responded. “But let’s not forget you didn’t finish your extra sets.”

I steered the conversation away from sex, knowing the further we went, the more I would be tempted to plan meeting up for sex, rather than the gym but even at the gym, there was temptation within our workouts.

“Cool, workout before the workout,” Jared teased. “So where are we heading?”

“We should probably check out that new flagship location,”

And with that, we decided to check out the new location downtown. I was interested in seeing what the buzz was and why it was a flagship location and once I walked inside, I understood why. The gym had a sleek and modern exterior, with fitness campaign photos on all the large glass windows.

Inside, the welcome seemed more personal, more upscale, a wave of cool, refreshing air, invited me in. There was a difference than from the regular gyms. There was a scent of citrus and eucalyptus in the air in place of the normal sweat and machinery.

The space was filled with natural light, shining through floor-to-ceiling windows that offered panoramic views of the city. Multiple floors were visible from the lobby with the open layout giving a view of all the different areas set aside for dedicated workouts.

“Welcome, are you checking in, looking for the tour or signing up?” the receptionist spoke, breaking my thought of the place as I looked around. Even the check-in desk was well designed, large and sleek, with multiple staff behind it. It almost resembled a sports store, with merch, towels, drinks and more was placed behind the desk. There was even a waiting area, designed as a spacious lounge area, that made the welcome even better.

“Waiting for a friend, but I did want to hear about the memberships. I already have the plan for the other locations, how does it apply for this one?”

“Well existing members get a free trial run of one week and can upgrade once the trial ends. The fee is an additional $20, if you have a pass for all locations.”

Great. I thought. I weighed the option, was the gym worth paying a higher membership fee? I would find out. “That sounds good,”

Jared made it and we greeted each other before we scanned our member IDs and entered.

“So, I don’t know if we can go to any other gym after seeing this place,”

“Exactly, I wasn’t expecting all of this,” There was rows of new fitness equipment, treadmills, stair climbers, cardio machines with built-in touchscreens to schedules for the different areas for personalized workout programs to weightlifting stations equipped with adjustable racks and free weights, every need was catered to with precision and care.

“What do we check out first?” Jared asked.

Our typical workouts would be in the free weights area but there were more options and spaces to expand the routine we had. Signage pointed out each location, from the yoga studio to the cycling class, to the dance studio, if there was anything to consider, this place was making the sell.

“I don’t even think you need to push for those extra reps, guess we could test all the machines.”

“But when do I get another kiss?” Jared teased.

“After last time, you’d get more than that now,” I teased back. “Look, there’s a recovery and relaxation space. You might need it trying to complete your part of the bet.”

“I won the bet though,”

The recovery and relaxation area was designed with a set up that looked like a spa and wellness center. Trainers offered personalized and medical support, including physical therapy, massages and stretching but there was also massage chairs, smoothie bar and meditation room for workouts.

“So, last night was part of the bet?”

“Umm, no. That was the best reward to follow up the bet. I just wanted that kiss. You know you needed a distraction to take your mind off of Rome.”

Rome. I hadn’t thought of him much since looking around the gym. Jared wasn’t the thing I needed to take my mind off of Rome. I was trying to convince myself, my actions didn’t happen because of the series of events.

I didn’t answer that opinion. I did consider it may have been obvious with going back and forth over things, especially things I had mentioned to Jared but now we were here. We crossed a line that barely existed between our friendship and something more, and a line that kept me tied to Rome and the decision we were over.

I kept walking. There was so much to take in that we spent most of the time walking through the open space, to each level, looking at all the different spaces and equipment. We hadn’t even been to every location or checked out the men’s locker room.

“Maybe.” I started to admit. “But I don’t want to ruin our friendship. I didn’t want to cross that line and pull you in the middle of what’s happening with Rome. Rome and I…”

We had found the locker room and entering the walkway, there was Rome on his way out and into the gym. It felt like I hadn’t seen him in ages. It almost felt as if he was a stranger.

“Damien?” His face lit up when he noticed me. “Jared, what’s up.” We each embraced, which I didn’t expect. I hadn’t talked to him since ‘needing space’ to think about things but it was like I had moved on but seeing his reaction to me, all the feelings came back.

I didn’t know where to look or what to say.

“What’s up Rome. Been a minute. What do you think of this place? Fire, right?” Jared continued. How could he play it so cool?

I was left with the feeling of awkwardness. A reminder that Jared was Rome’s friend too and now he was potentially Rome’s replacement. I couldn’t help but wonder if it was obvious to Rome of things that transpired with Jared.

“Yeah, it’s pretty dope. The locker room too. Wait till you see.” Rome answered. He turned to me, and it felt like time had stood still. Like he was waiting for me to say something, anything. ask for a moment, let Jared go on so we could talk. I wasn’t ready. I couldn’t say anything. I could see there was still something between us, obviously, I hadn’t made a decision. Was I okay with the terms? It was hard to decide. I could picture him now, letting someone else have what was mine. What was harder was I had done the same. So could I say anything was a deal breaker? Plus, he would be leaving for Chicago. “Are we good?” I heard him.

“Jay, I’ll meet you inside.” I finally said.

“Okay, yeah.” Jared headed down the path inside.

“Why wouldn’t we be good?” I responded. I knew we weren’t good.

“Haven’t seen you since I got back,”

“I don’t even want to get into it. I’m mad but I can’t even be mad. Exciting things happening for you in Chicago, but I didn’t hear about it during? And now you’re back and there’s more that happened and things you want for us… to still be like nothing’s changed.” I was starting to yell, but I paused to calm myself down.

‘I’m sorry,” Rome stated. His words, even in its sincerity and him standing in front of me, the look on his face, how good he looked in his workout clothes. I couldn’t let it go.

“I still need time.”

Next Parts Available Now on Patreon
Other series: Love & Lust / Pleasure Spa / Costar

TALES FROM THE LOCKER ROOM
This series & more available on Patreon

CHAPTER 12 - WORKING IT OUT

Maybe things would get to some sense of normal, with a workout. Rome and I could put aside everything and just doing what we came to the gym for — a workout. It had been a while but there were normal days with us working out, Jared, and his other friends on occasion. It was frustrating to think about us when I was in a good mood, touring this new gym and planning a day with Jared.

I found him inside the locker room.

The interior was just as lavish and luxury as the workout spaces. The first room was spacious and was the first thing of note. The sleek marble designs with wood accents offered a level of luxury the other gyms didn’t have. Floor to ceiling mirrors added to the design with various water stations and machines for various health foods.

“We have to switch to this location, they have everything.” Jared spoke, when I caught up to him looking around. “Everything good with you two?”

It wasn’t.

“I don’t know. It’s fine.”

“Didn’t think we’d run into your boy here,”

I was hoping to get over the attitude I had but now the elephant was literally in the room. Jared seemed to have an issue with things, more than he led on moments before.

“That’s your boy,” I spoke. “Go talk some sense into him. We’ll all be good.” I tried to make a joke of it.

I headed further in the locker room to find the spacious rows of pristine lockers that lined various walls and divided the areas. Each locker was equipped with a digital keypad for secure storage of personal belongings and labeled with large numbers in numerical order. More floor to ceiling mirrors divided sets of lockers and added to the design.

“I didn’t mean it like that,” Jared caught up to me as I walked through the different rows of lockers, taking in the design.

“I did tell you how things were,” I spoke, almost shouting. “It doesn’t matter, we have a workout routine to complete. If your friend plans to join us, that’s cool, if not, that’s cool too,”

I found the path to the showers, which featured a row of spacious showers with glass doors, equipped with rainfall showerheads and included luxurious shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. There were cabinets filled with towels. Everything about the amenities seemed to make this place worth it. From the grooming area to the row of sinks and vanities that was stocked with premium skincare and grooming products

“Stop for a second,” Jared said before grabbing my arm and pulling me to face him. “I’m not trying to let that ruin the mood,” I was facing him, as he stared at me with that look that got me before. There was an energy between us. I was half surprised when Jared pulled me in and we started kissing.

I’m glad he did, it was enough to distract me from the mood that was brought on by seeing Rome. I let something that was on the brink of ending, have a hold over me. Jared’s lips against mine reminded me that I didn’t need to be hung up on Rome or anyone for that matter. There was always something else, new possibilities and right now Jared was him. The fact that he was kissing me in the open like we were all alone was hot. The thought of all the things we could get into as we kissed, leaning against the sinks, began to take over. I could see us in the reflection of the mirrors.

“Thanks for that,” I said when we parted for a second. I could feel myself smiling, which made Jared smile and that made me smile even more. “Look there’s more over there,” It made Jared turned to see what I was referring to.

The relaxation area, which featured the large sauna and steam room but was more impressive was the stairs that led to a semi outdoor desk, which featured lounge chairs, refreshments, hot tubs and the pool.

“Just makes me think of how sexy it would be to not even go in on a workout.” Jared’s hands were all over me as we looked around. “We could work out right here, in that hot tube, the pool too. This place is something else. I don’t know maybe it’s the ambience or just how much I want to kick it with you but imagine,”

I could imagine. This was another level compared to the regular gyms, but it wasn’t that either. It was Jared, with his hands all over me, the temptation of all that we were discovering. and we weren’t the only ones with that idea. Moans could be heard somewhere nearby, faintly but knowing what I knew I picked up on it. Jared was once again kissing on me. He backed me into an area where it seemed secluded enough and it was just us. The feeling took over and I was pulling his workout pants down, revealing his dick to me. The fact he was so turned on, turned me on and I immediately took him into my mouth without caring about the time and place of things.

This was another point in a new direction even if I didn’t admit I was over Rome, the fact that I was taking Jared’s dick in my mouth.

“Dame bae,”

I couldn’t help myself, guess I couldn’t wait to christen this new place with what I knew from the realms that existed in every other gym. Jared pulled me up. I would have kept sucking but he stopped me from trying to make him cum. We were back to kissing and I could feel the smile on his face.

“Thought we were alone but notice the eyes on us,’ he spoke. I turned to see a gym goer in the distance watching. For a moment, I didn’t care. We continued kissing.

“We should actually start the workout,” I said, not fully ready to switch to working out.

“Right,”

We found our way back into the locker room and placed our bags in one of the lockers before we each grabbed a towel to head back into the gym. We spent so much time looking around that we didn’t notice how much time we spent giving ourselves a tour, among other things.

Seeing all the workout equipment and people working out brought us back the reality of things, even when it felt like we came from a different location, separate from here.

“So, what should we start with?” I asked.

“Should definitely see what these new machines can do.”

We headed to the core workout area, where a series of new machines awaited. Jared examined the machine and the diagrams beside them before demonstrating proper form and technique as he guided me through a series of crunches and planks. I did not enjoy the feeling in my abs with these work outs but I pushed through. Maybe these machines were doing a better job than the old ones. I kept going and switched out with Jared for his turn at it.

“Definitely feel it,” I stated.

“It’s about time we see newer machines, should make workouts easier.”

Jared finished his sets and we moved to another area with machines meant to target the upper back and shoulders. “Should definitely do a set or two to offset the core workout.”

I fell into the workout that it became second nature. I was already used to working these muscles but now it was easier with the machines. Jared and I fell into a routine that was soon interrupted by Rome, who I forgot all about.

“Glad to see, I didn’t run you off,” I heard him say.

“Why would you?” I responded.

I continued my work out, setting into a rhythm, the smooth motion of the machine and with each repetition, I could feel the burn spreading through my back.

I hadn’t had enough time to think about things with Rome, so I didn’t react too inviting to the sight of him especially after the moments I just had with Jared. Now, seeing him in his workout clothes, talking with Jared and working out with us, heightened the thoughts that I was the topic of conversation. But Jared wouldn’t do that? Did it matter? Was there a need for it to be a secret?

I moved on to the row machines for leg workouts, trying not to take note of how friendly Rome and Jared were as if they didn’t have their own friendship outside of me. They both had something in common and it was me. I wonder if Rome suspected or if Jared would mention it.

It was a weird feeling watching them workout, laugh and kick it. It felt like I wasn’t even there, except I was purposely trying to keep a distance from Rome. I would occasionally catch Jared’s eyes on me, which made me feel there was a discussion about me and Jared’s were trying to communicate it to me. He did have all the information and more.

And I couldn't shake the feeling. Every glance exchanged between them, every whispered conversation, felt like a dagger aimed at me. Were they discussing our strained relationship, and going over how I was making a big deal out of nothing? Was Jared mentioning how I was his now and that Rome should back off? Were they in on some other plan that led to the triangle we were in?

I tried to focus on my own workout routines, but I could only pay extra attention to the way Jared adjusted the machines after Rome used them or assisted with Rome’s set. How did Rome end up getting what Jared was supposed to be doing for me?

I sat idle at the machine, watching. Suddenly the two of them were taking space that I didn’t think they would end up having. Did I have to choose between them?

“They definitely got this gym right compared to the others,” I heard Rome say. “Definitely going to miss it when I go back to Chicago,”

“How long this time?” I interjected. I tried not to sound as if it pissed me off.

“Could be a few weeks again, months? Not sure.” Rome answered.

“The gig must be serious,” Jared mentioned. The gig, which I didn’t hear all the details of.

I wasn’t mad but how could I not be pissed even now, that he was talking about it without issue with us but couldn’t bother to while he was there. Again, it was exciting for him, but that part is what bothered me the most. He would dive into talking about what was probably a chef gig, that could lead to a restaurant.

And now there was Jared. His eyes, glancing to me often, talking to me without saying what he wanted to say but I could tell what the looks meant.

“Interesting,” I said, having not been listening fully but wanting to get off the topic. I walked over to some other machines and the eye contact with Jared was undeniable. I could feel the way he wanted to jump all over me. I could tell he wanted us to finish what we started in the locker room. He didn’t even hide the look on his face. The way he was playing with fire in front of Rome was turning me on. It was better than thinking about the current issues with Rome.

I made it over to the weight area and suddenly I was the center of attention, or it seemed both Jared and Rome were trying to get my attention. Rome had taken off his shirt and started lifting weights in front of me. I couldn’t take my eyes off his body, his abs, the sweat glistening on him.

This was why…

I had forgotten even though it hadn’t been long since I felt his body, but this moment was something I had not prepared for. Were Jared and Rome playing at some competition over me? Did they discuss me in some sense and now they both were aware of what happened with me?

Jared caught me looking at Rome, distracted from my own weightlifting but he didn’t need to show off his body, he played a different game. He was either finding ways to have his hands touch me without it being obvious of why his hands were on me. He would either make jokes or challenges on the workout and place his hands on my shoulders or across my back.

“So, are we going to lift those or hold on to them?” Jared mentioned to me.

No. I planned to think about both the appetizers in front of me.

I stood and lifted the weights a few times before I placed them back on the rack.

“Happy?”

“Just trying to get you right,”

Was that what he was trying to do?

I stood back to let Jared and Rome go back and forth with workouts. I needed a break. I needed a moment away from the view. I excused myself to the locker room to refresh myself with water hoping for a moment to myself.

Who would find me first? Jared, finally noticing that I was away from Rome and he could have me alone, would he find me in the locker room and immediately find his arms all over me, his tongue inside of my mouth and his hands inside my shorts before he would pull them down.

How could he be so bold as to strip me down in the middle of the locker room and kiss on me and pull me into his body to feel his rising erection? How could I stop what I wanted? I’ve done this before, so it would be nothing to have him enter me, pushing his dick inside of me as the anticipation continued to build all day.

I would moan, without the care that we would get caught but because I was finally getting what I wanted the entire workout with watching him flex and tease me and laugh and smile. It was all the moments, even him talking with Rome. I wanted him away from him so it could just be us and this was that moment again, sneaking away for a quick session.

“Damn, I can’t believe we waited that long for me to be back inside you,” Jared would say.

“Mmhmm,” I would moan. I couldn’t wait either.

“So, no invite for me?” Rome would say after catching us in the act.

“Mmm. don’t stop,” I wouldn’t help myself. Not even Rome catching me in the act would pull me away from this. Knowing there were moments he was with someone else; this was sort of pay back or was it what he wanted to see?

The inside conversations they had, maybe this was inevitable.

It was an interesting thought before I snapped back to the reality of things — drinking my water at the refreshment counter as I tried to get away from the thoughts, but the thoughts would follow me here. In the locker room, existed a realm outside of the gym, anything could happen, and I was drawn to the possibilities.

Rome would find me, his shirt still off, sweat continued dripping off his body. I watched as he grabbed a towel to wipe himself down. I wanted to lick him. I wanted to be the towel. I still wanted him, but I couldn’t let the temptation distract me from what was coming — and that was another week or month of distance. The temptation seemed stronger when Jared would find us both.

“Good workout,”

“Definitely.” They exchanged playful grabs with each other and I couldn’t help but watch them. “Gotta run though, we have to grab drinks this week,” Rome stated. “I’ll catch y’all later,”

His eyes fell over me, as if there was a different meaning in the words when said to me. I could feel myself being pulled back in but once he had walked away and Jared was in front of me; his eyes said more than his words needed to. He could undress me just by the way he looked over me. He could have me on my knees sucking him up, just with the energy he was putting out.

“Alone at last,”

And we were but we weren’t — in a gym full of people. Part of me was torn but it seemed like Jared had the solution or this new gym and new realm of possibilities had opened up the idea for something else and something more.

Jared was kissing me again and I wanted more of him. It was an interesting feeling that even with Rome having just left, I was pressed against the counter again with Jared’s body pressed against me, kissing on me without a care of any fact or reason — that we were in the gym or there was still something between me and Rome.

What was next? Moments of laughter and talking about different things, but a closeness from Jared that started to feel different. There was a lot to enjoy at the flagship gym.

Next Parts Available Now on Patreon
Other series: Love & Lust / Pleasure Spa / Costar

Reactions: txplorer