Tanksnlove Pics/vids

I use to lust this man so hard, but I'm so over this MF : unamused: The best part of the teaser is not even in the full vid & listen to what Dre says when Malik couldn't get hard at the 7:31 mark. I haven't subscribed to his OF in forever & only joined this time bc it is 1 day free; ain't shit changed. They both look a mess.
View attachment 118236371
Full Vid Here
Could you update the link please, its not working

Could you update the link please, its not working
Hi, I do not know if ShadyHeauxBlues's link includes this, but here you go, my friend.
However, he is not wrong about these two. Malik Joseph is a known messy hoe in these streets, and his OF is quite scammy. Tanksnlove's OF [aka. King DreDay] is decent for gay for pay content. He is a decent bottom and...terrible top though. But most gay-for-pay performers bottom best because they cannot get hard for another man with drugs [let's say that...lol] The ones who are good at both are the ones who truly are very sexual and will get hard for a tree for the right price [those you should only pay top dollar for!]
King DreDay is only $7 right now. good price to sample his page if you care to. Malik's page is a teaser and PPV.
You're welcome....lol
Tanksnlove--Malik-Joseph-Flipfuck.mp4

Malik-Joseph-and-TanksnLove2.-malik.-tag.mp4

Hi, I do not know if ShadyHeauxBlues's link includes this, but here you go, my friend.
However, he is not wrong about these two. Malik Joseph is a known messy hoe in these streets, and his OF is quite scammy. Tanksnlove's OF [aka. King DreDay] is decent for gay for pay content. He is a decent bottom and...terrible top though. But most gay-for-pay performers bottom best because they cannot get hard for another man with drugs [let's say that...lol] The ones who are good at both are the ones who truly are very sexual and will get hard for a tree for the right price [those you should only pay top dollar for!]
King DreDay is only $7 right now. good price to sample his page if you care to. Malik's page is a teaser and PPV.
You're welcome....lol
Oh thank you so much! I now will not be subbing to any of them

Don’t purchase any content or ft calls with him. He is scamming and even if it’s just $10. Be aware
I gave that same warning on 2020. Haven't trusted him since. He blocked after then unblocks me to ask for money or to try and sell me customs or FT calls. I'm a lurker now (barely).

I gave that same warning on 2020. Haven't trusted him since. He blocked after then unblocks me to ask for money or to try and sell me customs or FT calls. I'm a lurker now (barely).
He’s a crackhead seriously. It’s been days and I still haven’t received my ft show. He will call on ft and then hang up. He randomly called me yesterday asking if I still wanted the show I paid for.. every time he is sniffing and clearly on coke when he calls. He’s gonna end up getting hurt in real life if he plays with the wrong persons money and time