Tanksnlove Pics/vids

I'm dying to see him do more than just massages though. I'd pay good money just to see him slide his cock through Mustang's cheeks or just give us a view of the tip going in.
A friend a mine knows Mustang personally and he said they've hooked up a couple of times before. Why not just post it and make them dollars?

Reactions: BxKing
I'm dying to see him do more than just massages though. I'd pay good money just to see him slide his cock through Mustang's cheeks or just give us a view of the tip going in.
A friend a mine knows Mustang personally and he said they've hooked up a couple of times before. Why not just post it and make them dollars?
he topped mustang??

mustang is huuugeee, but i don't blame him, tanksnlove got some good pretty zaddy pipe, it's one of the prettiest dicks out there
Dang. His pipe looks mad delish.

we already know they fucking. I hope Tanks gets comfortable enough to start posting them gay sexcapades for the fans. He posted at Twitter that his profile be in the top 2% of users on OnlyFans. I'll sure if he recorded 1 of his hookups with Mustang it would bring him up to top 1%.
He playing with his own potential

i just busted a nut to it. gr8 content. looking forward to more massage videos. Hopefully w no boxers.
giphy.gif