Tanksnlove Pics/vids

His content is mostly good from what I’ve seen. I don’t like the girl though. She seems sloppy. Also am I the only one that hates seeing girls give rim jobs
That's his girlfriend & she has helped him build & grow his page. Any woman that allows her man to experiment with his sexuality freely & publicly is alright in my book. A lot of females who are non-white wouldn't allow it so I lowkey fucks with her & I hope they continue to build together.

That's his girlfriend & she has helped him build & grow his page. Any woman that allows her man to experiment with his sexuality freely & publicly is alright in my book. A lot of females who are non-white wouldn't allow it so I lowkey fucks with her & I hope they continue to build together.
I’m sure she’s dope as a person but I just don’t wanna see her or any girl give rim jobs. She seems like a big ole freak tho

I’m sure she’s dope as a person but I just don’t wanna see her or any girl give rim jobs. She seems like a big ole freak tho
Yeah I also prefer to see guys give rim jobs tbh. But good for her being open minded or whatever.

his page was growing before he met her ...still I agree with u. I, too, commended her for supporting his sexual proclivities

Reactions: udwok7 and Lee23