Tanksnlove Pics/vids

Okay we were in each others heads again.
Why don’t these men just admit that they are BI? No straight man on earth would give erotic massages to other men....he could have saved his little monologue in the beginning and just took off his underwear, wearing underwear doesn’t make it less gay...

Why don’t these men just admit that they are BI? No straight man on earth would give erotic massages to other men....he could have saved his little monologue in the beginning and just took off his underwear, wearing underwear doesn’t make it less gay...
STop stop lol u know I was thinking the same thing get out of my mind. I mean it is 2019 Shade he could be straight but I don't know most straight guys i know are not going to be that close to a man.

STop stop lol u know I was thinking the same thing get out of my mind. I mean it is 2019 Shade he could be straight but I don't know most straight guys i know are not going to be that close to a man.
I’d rather see him top if it comes to it, I hate seeing guys claim their straightness and then end up on blackboyaddictionz getting their booties blown out...

I’d rather see him top if it comes to it, I hate seeing guys claim their straightness and then end up on blackboyaddictionz getting their booties blown out...
Shade if you don't stop lol. I'm weird I like watching other bottoms get blown out. Call me crazy but it's something a masculine man that's a bottom.

They all circle jerk and suck each other for sure, this isn’t straight man behavior
Preach!!! STraight men don't do this most my friends are straight and they are not into shit like this. Touching me and hanging around naked men is a no for them.