jsmithxx
Superior Member
- Joined
- Jul 29, 2019
- Posts
- 473
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 5,496
- Points
- 313
- Location
- Fayetteville, AR, USA
- Sexuality
- 99% Gay, 1% Straight
- Gender
- Male
Ella I would say....Wonder why he stopped showing bulge
Nah, she clickbait’s more than he does. It’s tied back to monitization… he’s got to keep it PG especially for Snap otherwise they burry your posts.Ella I would say....
Maybe, however he also seems to have grown up a lot as well! Back in the day he knew what he was doing! He was, and has admitted himself, the typical high school kid that got only the WRONG attention & was the one picked on and called “FA**OT” “QUEER” “HOMO” you know, EVERYTHING most unpopular kids go through! But when he got into YouTube and saw the attention he was getting, the followers he was GAINING, I’m pretty sure reading the comments, and then the money he was making, he had NO PROBLEM in the WORLD going down to his undies for videos! Hell, back then, I bet you he would have had an O* too if it where LEGAL for him to! I bet there are SO MANY more nudes out there of him than just the ones we know about that we will never see!Nah, she clickbait’s more than he does. It’s tied back to monitization… he’s got to keep it PG especially for Snap otherwise they burry your posts.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.