Teased due to size?

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Teased only in a flattering way.

I was teased more in a flattering way, too -- though I didn't realize it at the time, because I as so self conscious.

I went through puberty earlier than most of my friends, and so had more body hair as well as a bigger cock by 7th grade, which was when we had to take naked showers in PE.

I just ignored them (though I internalized the criticism), and they gave up on me in search of better targets. Word must have gotten around, though, because my first "date" at not quite 14 was with an 11th-grade girl! She loved unbuttoning my shirt & running her hands through my chest hair, but she enjoyed my big cock even more.

rainbowknight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was in Basic Training singing in the shower – I was a screw up. Our DI came into the shower and just stood there with his mouth open. I thought that he was looking at one of the other guys with big dicks in the shower, but he was staring at me. Finally, he stated, stop singing and get out. The other guys just looked at me and smiled. I felt bad but he stopped riding me after he saw my dick.
I was staying with friend and her husband for the holidays and I had to step over her on the couch. I was wearing running shorts and briefs. She said something and I asked her to repeat herself. She said, “If that thing gets any bigger, you are going to need to start wearing a jock strap.” I felt bad because she was talking about my dick size right in front of her husband.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I was in Basic Training singing in the shower – I was a screw up. Our DI came into the shower and just stood there with his mouth open. I thought that he was looking at one of the other guys with big dicks in the shower, but he was staring at me. Finally, he stated, stop singing and get out. The other guys just looked at me and smiled. I felt bad but he stopped riding me after he saw my dick.
There was a guy in my Basic Training with a huge flaccid swinger who took his time shaving naked at the sink every morning. The only way he got away with it is because he had a huge dick. The rest of us were scrubbing down the bathroom while he was on display. One day toward the end of training our Drill Sergeant came in and said, "Newell, get out of here." Pretty much the same thing you were told. But if it was anyone else, it would have happened from day one.

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I was young I got teased for being short and for not wearing boxers when the other boys did. It was because they were uncomfortable for my penis.

I then got bullied for being hung in Year 8. I was 6.7" and everyone made fun of me for being large.

When I lost my virginity I was 8.5" and my then girlfriend showed everyone my erect cock. Suffice to say the bullying stopped. I've grown since then and fucked 5 guys and another girl. No complaints.

Wow, you were very large when very young!

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No like.
Like I am like 60 years old like or something.
I lived 42 years of my life in the last century.
Thank god.

I lived 62 years of my life in the last century. Perhaps people will disagree with me, but I really think that a person's character is more important than how well endowed he is. That said, being attractive and well endowed does have its advantages. It's just that I see their importance as being over-rated.

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had no idea until recently guys did this either. I'd spotted the occasional guy trying to peek at me, and I'd turtle up. I get pee shy at the urinals.

Had a few kids (like junior high age) try to peek at me at public urinals. Felt like I was being watched and when I looked out of the corner of my eye and saw what the kid was doing, he bolted and ran out the door. Guess he thought I was gonna beat his ass or something. I would've just yelled at him to scram.

Told a coworker what happened and how weirded out I was by it and he said "Didn't you ever get curious growing up and want to see how you measured up against a grown up?" I guess I could see his point. When I was a kid it never really occurred to me to do that though. He added that my height probably made others more curious about what I was packing.

Once I did attempt to slug a guy. I was showering in the open shower room of a YMCA. While my face was covered with soap and I could not see, I felt a guy reaching for my penis. I struck out with my fist but missed because I could not see him. However, it sufficiently unnerved him that he never again attempted that. Whenever I saw him after that at the YMCA he was afraid of me. There are very few situations when striking someone could be justified; I think that that was such a situation.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In the dick dept. he's bigger than most. A show-er rather than a grower, you know? Lucky bastard. Have him beat in the balls dept. though.

But you may have him "beat" when erect...impossible to know without both being full size....
And bigger balls....experienced sex women love big balls and big loads with many times repetitions...bigger balls can take a woman to more orgasms.

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Liljock, did your hung friend know how small you are?
Yes. Although he didn't play sports like I did (football and wrestling), we often had the same PE class, and hence showered together. He did lift weights at a local gym three nights a week. He'd sometimes take me along as a "guest". Afterwards, we'd shower and hit the steam bath.

We also wrestled at his house sometimes after school. After ripping our shirts a couple times, we started wrestling in our underwear. Well. . . as you'd expect, things occasionally got out of hand and we'd end up pantsing each other. I sometimes got rock hard; he never did. Although we sometimes grabbed each others junk, we never took it any further.

Jarizzi

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Recently I changed into my swimsuit in the same room as my friend, who is also my co-worker. He didn’t hide the fact that he checked out my cock, and he even chuckled when he looked at it and said ‘Dude, you got a really small dick.’ Ever since then, he sometimes makes off-handed comments about my size. He refers to me as ‘Little D’ and once asked me ‘So what’s it like to have a little cock?’ Of course, I saw his cock and it’s huge, and he’s a short guy who’d you’d never expect to be hung.

swimmerguydfw

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
LOL...this brings back a lot of memories...

My problem was that I went through puberty way before everyone else so that in middle school when we first had to use the big communal showers, I was already hairy---and my cock had already started to fill out to a more adult size. Then, to top it all off, I was also the smallest guy in class. So, between the hairy jokes and the short jokes, it was also the "gee, for a little guy you sure have a big dick" comments that just wouldn't end.

Now, my dick is "normal"---although maybe still a little large for my height. And, of course, now I wish someone would still be able to say the same thing about it. But, back then, anything that made you stand out from the crowd was a real ball-buster.

Last edited:

Longwood8

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
thats unusual that you’d have such a big one and your dad was opposite. Sucks that your dad was subjected to that. I remember one guy at summer camp was teased for having a foreskin
My dad also was teased for being uncut, but most teasing was over his small size. He was born overseas and brought here as a baby, so that is why he's not circumcised.

Longwood8

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Must have been very difficult for your dad. Your cock is very impressive!
Difficult for him growing up and then as I grew up it brought those feelings back of not measuring up. He is proud I have what I have, but has some envy mixed in.