Tell me a bout youre first big dick

Marion

Experimental Member
Media
Tell me a bout youre first big dick
How do you meat him ?
How do you see it whas big and how big whas it ?

emmispemmiz

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The Moderating team found this post to be in violation of the present rules regarding content that is unacceptable; "Inappropriate content involving minors, animals or acts of incest - by minors we mean those under the age of 18, incest is sexual acts of any kind between relatives, regardless of their age or relation to each other (brother/sister/father/mother and so on)."

The content of the post has been removed and we request that all members read
the rules and follow them in the future.

Members found to be continuing in the same manner after the posting of this warning, will be subject to further actions and sanctions up to and including reviewing your continued participation at LPSG.

Last edited by a moderator:

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was 18 when I had my first big dick.

His name was Antonio (also 18), and he was fairly new in school. He was crazy hot and most of the women thought so. Costa Rican, great sense of style, beautiful blue/green eyes, shorty spiky bleached hair. Sexy accent. Yum. I never had the guts to talk to him so I just admired him from afar.

One day after school, I went to my friend Jared's house to hang out, as we usually did. I walk upstairs into Jared's room to see our little group of friends plus one - Antonio. Luck would have it that the only available seat in the room, aside from the floor, was on the loveseat next to Antonio. So I sat down and we had official introductions. We were all just smoking and talking, I don't even remember what about. Just regular friend hang-out stuff. About 15 minutes after I got there, Antonio leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Hey, do you want to have sex?"

*blinkblink*

I asked him if he meant now, and he was like yeah, why not? So we both got up, walked out of Jared's bedroom, and into his bathroom. Our friends sort of gave us the "Where the fuck are they going look?" and I just said we'd be back in a few minutes. So we go into the bathroom and he says, "I want you to suck my dick." He unzipped his pants and pulled out a beautiful uncut cock, approximately 8x6. Measuring him was about the farthest thing from my mind at that point, just guesstimating from what I saw. Certainly the biggest guy I had been with up until that point and still one of the biggest I've had in my life. Anyway, I gladly sucked his dick for a few minutes and then he said he wanted me to ride him. I'm still not sure how we did this, looking back on it... not sure I could do it again today, I was thinner and more limber back then. Lol. But he laid down on his back in the bathtub and popped on a condom, I pulled off my jeans and underwear and stepped into the tub with him, a foot on either side. Then I sort of squatted down on his cock (was a crazy angle too, felt awesome) and rode him. About 5 minutes later he came, then we got up, got dressed and went back into the bedroom with our friends. They knew immediately what had happened but we didn't care. :tongue: Our friends were cool, if anything I think they were more shocked that we just sorta did it there, at that moment, in Jared's bathroom. I didn't orgasm, but I didn't care - I was more than happy to please him. We continued to have sex for the remainder of the school year (he made me orgasm every time after that) and then we lost touch after graduation. Haven't heard from him since.

Last edited:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I won't tell mcuh about the dick, but I will tell about the man. I will always be a little bit in love with him. I will always regret that the timing was so off and it didn't work out. He had a keen understanding of me, and of life in general. I will always mourn the loss of his friendship. He had 9 thick inches and knew how to use them.