Grayson nodded, his gaze locked with mine, and I slowly began to push forward, sinking into his welcoming hole inch by torturous inch. The sensation of his walls gripping my shaft was pure bliss, and I fought the urge to thrust deeply, determined to give him time to adjust to my size.

As I sank further into Grayson's tight heat, I couldn't resist the temptation to talk dirty. "Goddamn, you're so fucking tight," I groaned, pausing momentarily to let him adapt to the fullness. "Your ass feels incredible squeezing my dick."

Grayson moaned in response, arching his back slightly to take me even deeper. Encouraged by his reaction, I continued to praise him as I gradually picked up the pace. "That's it, bro. Take every inch of my big dick. You love having me inside you, don't you?"

My filthy words seemed to spur Grayson on, and he started meeting my thrusts with enthusiasm, gasping and panting with each delicious slide of our bodies. The erotic sounds filling the air only heightened my arousal, pushing me closer to the brink of ecstasy.

Despite my best efforts, Grayson struggled to accommodate my girth, his face contorting in a mix of pleasure and discomfort. "Wait, wait!" he panted, his voice strained. "It hurts too much."

I immediately stilled, not wanting to cause him unnecessary pain. "Okay, bro, no more," I reassured him, gentling my grip on his hips. "We'll do something else."

Instead, I reached down and grasped both our cocks in one hand, stroking us in unison. The dual sensations of our hard, pulsing flesh sliding against each other sent sparks of pleasure racing up my spine. I focused on bringing us both to climax, my thumb rubbing circles over the sensitive heads as I pumped our shafts faster.

"Come on, bro," I urged, my own orgasm building rapidly. "Let's cum together."

"Fuck yeah, get ready to explode," I growled, my strokes becoming erratic as I felt my climax approaching. "Cum all over your chest, drench yourself in it."

Grayson's breath hitched, his eyelids fluttering before rolling back completely, lost in the intensity of the moment. "Ah, ah, fuck!" he cried out, his voice raw with impending release.

I could feel his cock twitching in my grasp, the velvety heat of his precum mingling with my own as we neared the peak together. "Do it, now!" I commanded, squeezing our shafts tightly. "Paint yourself, bro!"

With a hoarse shout, Grayson came undone, his body convulsing as jets of hot semen erupted from his tip, splattering across his chest in thick, creamy ropes.

The sight of Grayson's release triggered my own, and I followed suit, groaning deeply as I spilled my seed onto his stomach and chest, some splattering his chain. Our combined essence painted his torso in a lewd display of our shared passion.

As the waves of pleasure subsided, I collapsed beside him, both of us panting heavily from the exertion. I pulled Grayson close, our sweat-slicked bodies pressing together as we basked in the afterglow.

"That was... incredible," Grayson murmured, his voice still husky from his cries of ecstasy. He turned to face me, a satisfied grin spreading across his features.

I chuckled, running my fingers through his damp hair affectionately. "Damn, straight it was," I agreed, leaning in to press a tender kiss to his forehead. " Next time that ass is mine, bro."

Grayson burst into laughter at my declaration, his eyes sparkling with glee. "Oh, trust me, I'll make sure to have plenty of lube next time," he teased, his tone playful.

As our laughter died down, Grayson's expression turned curious. "Hey, I thought you were straight?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

I smirked, playing along with sarcasm. "Oh, I thought you were straight too," I replied, with a mischievous smirk.

Grayson snorted, shaking his head in amusement. "Well, I guess I'm bisexual, huh?" He leaned in closer, his voice dropping to a conspiratorial whisper. "So, what's the deal? Always been bi, or did someone recently dick you down?"

I chuckled at Grayson's question, shrugging nonchalantly. "Nah, man, I've known I was bi for a while now," I admitted, my gaze drifting off into the distance. "I just keep it on the down low, bro."

"So, what about you?" I asked, turning the tables on him. "Always knew you swung both ways?"

Grayson shook his head, a thoughtful look on his face. "Honestly, I've always considered myself straight," he began, his voice sincere. "But there's just something about being around you that makes me... different."

He paused, collecting his thoughts before continuing. "You're actually really attractive, dude," he blurted out, a blush creeping up his neck. "Like, in a way that makes me want to explore this whole 'bi' thing."

My heart skipped a beat at his words, a thrill of excitement coursing through me. "Oh, really?" I asked, my voice barely above a whisper. Grayson nodded, a sheepish grin on his face. "Yeah, I do," he confirmed. "You just make me feel different."

"So, does anyone else know besides me?" he asked, his brow furrowed slightly. "Like, what about your cousin Tyler?"

I hesitated, my mind racing with the implications of sharing such personal information. "Tyler? Nah, he doesn't know," I admitted, my tone guarded. "It's not exactly something I go around broadcasting."

Grayson nodded understandingly, though a hint of curiosity crossed his features. "Okay, no worries," he reassured me. "Your secrets are safe with me, Noah."

"Enough with all the questions," I declared, shifting our positions so that I was spooning Grayson from behind. My soft, spent cock nestled comfortably against his little twink ass cheeks. The sensation made me groan softly, my arms wrapping around him in a possessive embrace.

Grayson, seemingly content with the change in positions, settled back against me with a sigh. "Alright, alright, let's just sleep," he agreed, his voice muffled against the pillow.

I smiled to myself, feeling a sense of satisfaction wash over me. As I drifted off to sleep, the warmth of my body pressed against his provided a profound sense of comfort. I listened to the rhythmic sound of his breathing, which lulled me deeper into slumber.

A loud banging on the bedroom door jolted me awake, accompanied by Tyler's frantic shouts. "Wake the fuck up! Wake the fuck up!"

Grayson and I stirred simultaneously, still entwined in our intimate spooning position. As consciousness returned, I felt a stirring in my groin - my previously soft cock now twitching with morning wood.

Without wasting a second, we hastily disentangled ourselves and scrambled to throw on clothes, trying to appear as natural as possible. I put on my boxers and shorts, while Grayson opted for sweatpants and a graphic tee. Our urgency was palpable, fueled by the desire to avoid arousing any suspicion from Tyler.

Grayson shot me a sly smirk, his eyes lingering on the prominent bulge straining against my boxers. "Damn, Noah, your dick is beautiful," he whispered, shaking his head in amusement. I flushed, averting my gaze as I laced up my shorts, trying to play it cool despite the heat rising in my cheeks.

With a final adjustment to ensure my erection wasn't too obvious, I flopped back onto the bed, feigning exhaustion. Grayson opened the door, and Tyler's gruff voice cut through the air. "Damn, it took y'all a while to wake up."

Tyler's brows shot up, a mischievous glint in his eye. "What'd y'all do, sleep together?" he teased, chuckling at the absurdity of the idea, leaning against the doorframe.

I snorted, rolling my eyes, trying to deflect any further questioning. "Whatever, man. Grayson said I can sleep in his bed."

Grayson stepped in with a plausible explanation. "Bro, Noah crashed on my bed last night, and I ended up sleeping on the floor," he said, nodding toward the rumpled blanket that had fallen to the floor when we jumped up quickly.

Tyler waved off our explanations with a dismissive hand. "Yeah, yeah, whatever you guys say," he muttered, clearly not caring.

He pointed at the clock on the wall, "Hey, Grayson, you better get moving. It's already 9 am, and you're supposed to be at work at 10."

Grayson cursed under his breath, realizing he was running late. "Shit, thanks for reminding me, Ty. I'll take a quick shower and head out."

As Grayson hurried off to prepare for his shift, Tyler turned to me with a knowing look. "Later, cuz. Don't do anything I wouldn't do... again," he joked, giving me a playful wink before exiting the room, leaving me alone with my racing thoughts and the persistent ache of my morning wood.

Tyler paused at the doorway, glancing back over his shoulder. "Oh, and Noah? Whenever you leave the house, make sure to lock the bottom lock, got it?"

"Gotcha," I replied, nodding in understanding. Tyler flashed one last grin before disappearing down the hallway, his footsteps fading away.

The moment the front door clicked shut behind him, I released a shuddering breath. I glanced down at the tent pitched in my shorts, my morning wood still throbbing with need. Unable to resist its insistent pull, I palmed my erection through the fabric, biting back a moan. In a flash, I shoved my shorts and boxers down, freeing my aching cock. Wrapping my fingers around the thick shaft, I began to stroke myself with long, slow pulls, savoring the exquisite friction.

I gripped my rigid shaft tighter, pumping faster as the urge to climax consumed me. My hips bucked instinctively, driving my cock through my fist with increasing desperation. The obscene squelching sounds filled the room, mingling with my ragged breaths and bitten-off curses.

"Fuck... oh god..." I groaned, my abs clenching as the pressure built to an unbearable crescendo. My balls drew up tight, signaling my approaching release. With a strangled cry, I exploded, painting my chest and chin with thick ropes of pearly cum. My body shuddered violently, riding out each intense wave of this quickie, spent and panting.

Grayson emerged from the bathroom, a towel slung low on his hips, water droplets glistening on his skin. His eyes widened slightly when he spotted me sprawled on the bed, my softening cock still visibly hard, streaked with the remnants of my release.

"Really, Noah?" he asked, a grin spreading across his face as he approached the bed. Without warning, he leaned in and captured the tip of my dick between his lips, his warm mouth enveloping my sensitive dickhead. I gasped, my spent cock twitching involuntarily at the sudden contact.

"Mmm, your cum tastes so sweet," Grayson murmured against my flesh, his tongue flicking out to lap at the sweet drops clinging to my slit.

"Easy there, bro," I managed to stammer out, my voice strained from the unexpected pleasure. "Don't get too carried away, you've gotta rush if you don't want to be late for work."

Grayson pulled back slightly, his eyes sparkling with mischief as he gazed up at me. "Aww, come on, just a little longer," he coaxed, his breath hot against my dampened skin. "It feels so good..."

I chuckled weakly, reaching out to gently tug Grayson's damp hair. "Grayson, seriously. You better get ready for work, bro," I urged, trying to sound stern despite the residual tingles coursing through my spent cock.

But Grayson paid no heed to my words, instead continuing his ministrations with renewed vigor. His tongue swirled around the sensitive crown, lapping up every drop of my essence as if it were the most delectable treat. I couldn't help but gasp and twitch beneath his touch, my nerves still raw from my current orgasm.

"You're gonna be late," I warned halfheartedly, my resolve crumbling with each passing second. Grayson simply hummed in response, the vibrations sending delicious shocks straight to my groin. I knew I should put a stop to this, but the sensation was too divine to resist.

Grayson reluctantly pulled away, releasing my cock from his warm embrace. He gazed up at me, his eyes smoldering with barely contained desire. "Alright, alright," he relented, a playful smirk tugging at his lips. "I suppose I should get ready for work."

He leaned in, capturing my lips in a searing kiss that left me breathless. I could taste myself on his tongue, a tantalizing reminder of our intimate encounter. As he pulled back, I watched him rise from the bed, the towel slipped down to the floor uncovering his naked body once again. He shot me a wink before sauntering towards the closet, leaving me lying there, my mind reeling with thoughts of what that tight ass felt like.

I sat up, watching Grayson rummage through his closet, selecting a crisp white shirt and dark trousers. He moved with a quiet confidence, his slender physique on full display as he got dressed. Once he had everything in place, he turned to face me, a sly grin playing on his lips.

"You should probably clean yourself up," he said, gesturing towards the cum-streaked mess on my chest. "I'll see you later tonight, okay?"

With that, he headed towards the door, pausing briefly to glance back at me over his shoulder. Our eyes locked for a moment, the unspoken promise of more to come hanging heavy in the air. Then, he disappeared out the door, leaving me alone with the lingering evidence of our tryst.

Grayson is my Cousin Tyler’s roommate. He runs a popular retail clothing store in Miami, FL. He's 24 years old with a slender, hairless physique that embodies the quintessential twink aesthetic.

Standing at 5'7" and weighing 125 lbs, he possesses delicate, pretty boy features that accentuate his charm. His soft brown hair complements his warm brown eyes, creating an inviting and approachable presence with a style that often leans towards casual yet trendy, embodying a blend of innocence and appeal.
IMG_6012.png

Reactions: Annatarsauron