The best of beefcake hunter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vicky is trying to turn me straight at this point. Girl, not boring Cory again… girl….. I really need a man to fuck her right. She’s so messy. Goofy needs to go.

Bitch, I used to get so hype about a bch drop and now I just know I am finna be bored, still haven't incorporated any of his new videos into me time. Like damn, I just want Vic to get fucked silly, is it that hard VIC? At this point I don't feel like I will be satisfied with any video until I get a kiss scene, then I will feel like we back on track. Vic none of this is giving.

He's had a good moment or two with Marquis and of course, he hit hard with the first three videos of last year. But yes, he's been mid. He keeps pushing Cory and even in the comments he's become passive-aggressive about the dude with the "people have spoken" nonsense.

As tired as we are of them, Christian, Justin and Kameroon did fuck him good in some of their scenes. We just need these newer guys to do that. Marcus is truly missed.

Watched the scene and wasn't surprised at the end result.

Once again, Cory was looking off and clearly wanted to be elsewhere. He'd emote a bit (I'll give him that) but it was like paint drying.

Vic, let it go. Cory might be beautiful, but he sucks. No charisma, no stroke game, no force. A wet, dead fish at best. And to think he was "beefcake" of the year following the likes of Christian and Joe...
200.gif

He's had a good moment or two with Marquis and of course, he hit hard with the first three videos of last year. But yes, he's been mid. He keeps pushing Cory and even in the comments he's become passive-aggressive about the dude with the "people have spoken" nonsense.

As tired as we are of them, Christian, Justin and Kameroon did fuck him good in some of their scenes. We just need these newer guys to do that. Marcus is truly missed.
I just feel like once we see these guys fuck Vic ONCE, there is really nothing more that could be done in their second, third or fourth anal scenes. Now, Vic would push the guys further and try something new, then we would be all for it but it's just the same old shit time and time again with maybe new position or camera angle.

I just feel like once we see these guys fuck Vic ONCE, there is really nothing more that could be done in their second, third or fourth anal scenes. Now, Vic would push the guys further and try something new, then we would be all for it but it's just the same old shit time and time again with maybe new position or camera angle.
Yes. Suck fingers, more rimming, kissing, verbal or something. Not this tilapia anal while smiling like ur at the carnival looking at balloons.

I'm guessing Evan's anal is next week, then the two new guys. I hope he does more than just doggystyle with Evan.

I'm sick of that shit too.

Once the beefcakes commit to doing anal, stop doing one damn position the entire video. Do missionary, riding, doggy style, etc. I hate each position has to be made into a special video. Just f-ck like normal people by doing numerous positions. It's becoming staged. I'm thisclose to writing a complaint as I'm tired of my money being sucked up by lackluster content. Like evolve. Switch that shit up. I just don't get how Vic doesn't see someone can easily take his model (if they haven't already) and do it on a streaming site in a more effective way.

I may be a minority here but I like how Cory talks to HRH Vic and when he smiles to whatever Vic is doing with his body. Also, his body is within my taste - hairy but not so hairy, smooth muscles that are not hard to see and feel and the dick size is just enough. Yup, I like Cory and I'm happy he was Beefcake of 2021.

Anyways, I feel that all scenes shot on this "new set" was all done last year. Perhaps HRH rented that palace for a week and he shot almost everyday. I think Gabriel's last scene was the latest shot on the old Cummingham Palace lol! My guess is Evan's fuck scene will be released next week followed by 2 orals from new guys.

Tbh, I like Cory's second anal video 1000% better than his previous anal session with Vic. I think Cory is better suited for a cowgirl position anal scene, cause it makes his stroke game looks so much better than his doggy style stroke game. I'm not disappointed at this week's video.

Let me check this out. He was probably nervous af. lol

I'm glad "we" scared him off and he went to a place where he can be a freak. :neutral: Now will Vic give him the Brad/Manuel treatment?
Probably. But, I think I already have his scene downloaded.

Status
Not open for further replies.