SkyLarkin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Found this story yesterday, and just now got caught up, loving it so far. While I'm a little disappointed that Franc didn't end up as a beta, I have been enjoying his dynamic with Dan. It's obvious that he has a crush of some sort on Dan with how obsessed he is with him, and I'm interested in seeing how that develops. Though, tbh, still slightly hoping that Franc ends up taking a dick somehow at some point lol.

Also, can someone please punch Jason in the throat already?
Yeah I was hoping Franck and/or Jason would end up as a beta, I'm hoping that when the retesting comes around (forgetting its actual name) that maybe either one of those two will not still be Alphas. Although I think Jason has a higher chance of that happening to him.

xxternxX

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah I was hoping Franck and/or Jason would end up as a beta, I'm hoping that when the retesting comes around (forgetting its actual name) that maybe either one of those two will not still be Alphas. Although I think Jason has a higher chance of that happening to him.
I had not thought about that fun and exciting possibility. Ufffff Can you imagine?

Red-wood natural

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
This whole story makes me angry that people could be that way to someone especially someone whose suppose to be a team mate. Idk ive read the patroon chapters past this i need to finish. Hopefully the assholes get what's coming to them and the one ends up in the other group.
My thoughts exactly, maybe Franck will get a few of the diseases symptoms and find out he was misdiagnosed as "alpha" in the beginning and become subject to the ridicule he loves dishing out...

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
THE CURE

Chapter 22: The main attraction (Part 1)

I foolishly thought things could not get any crazier than getting roughly gangbanged by my teammates... But at this point, I should have known better.

This was merely the appetizer for what was coming next!

Only a couple hours after Franck had emptied his massive balls inside my asshole, I was taking seven fresh loads on my face or in my throat for my daily visit at the CuM Centre.

Since they had plans to feed me later on, my teammates were taking care of other eager Betas that morning.

They let complete strangers empty themselves on and into me to maximize the sources of fresh jizz I would receive.

I suppose that this was a good idea but I still found myself frustrated that Gino made no effort to shower me with his milk. I caught him on the corner of my eyes, face-fucking Steven.

I was dead jealous!

I know, I was in no position to say anything when I was myself getting a creamy facial by one of the college's janitors, but let's be real, I hated seeing Gino taking care of another Beta.

I was supposed to be "his" for God's sake.

I met with the father/son duo again that morning.

Even though I was only seeing their faces for the first time, -- I had no idea how the people fucking me from behind in the Anal Insemination Cabins looked like -, I recognized them right away.

Their voices had left a striking impression on me.

They did look a bit different from what I had pictured when they had been anonymously ramming my asshole.

They were both blonds when I had imagined them with brown or black hair, and the father looked fairly young which could have made him pass for his son's brother.

They were fit, mostly hairless, waiting in line stark naked, as they were stroking their fat dicks at the same pace.

The dad was significatively more endowed than the son, but this, I had already experienced quite vividly!

Already, the no-longer virgin 18 years old was way more comfortable with wandering in the Centre in the nude and, more to the point, with nutting on my face.

"Take that, little slut!" He told me as he was letting his fresh jizz rain on my face.

I kept my mouth wide opened to catch some of that seed in my stomach. Sweety flavour, I must say, it was not bad at all.

His father grabbed my face while his son was not even done with his ejaculation. There were a lot of "friendly fire" involved, or maybe I should say "family fire" in this particular instance.

Daddy showed his boy how to properly throat-fuck a Beta male.

"See Joey, you should go right in! Just like that!"

He shoved his huge cock straight in. That was rough!

My eyes started crying, it happened often during hardcore face-fucks so this was no reason for concern. Still, that man was pushing me to my limits!

"Look at that, son, he can take it all the way down his throat, you can see my cockhead right there!"

Someone I did not know jizzed on my forehead while "daddy" was pounding my throat. Finally, the dad released some huge thick loads inside of me.

I was dizzy and my mouth was full of gooey sperm.

I swallowed with difficulty but as always, I was thorough. No waste.

I had shivers all throughout my body when I realized that the father and son's milk were practically tasting the same.

I guess this made sense... Must have been something in their genes or in the food cooked by the wife and mother at home.

Crazy how the System had become so powerful that everyone was submitting to the new normal. More than that, it was becoming natural to fully lean-in our Beta or Alpha male's status.

The Alphas were getting more and more dominant and careless but I was not taking any offense. On the contrary, when the spunk was dripping all over my face and naked body, I did not feel any shame or awkwardness.

I was at my proper place.

I do have to admit that what happened for the rest of the day did startle me a little.

The cum ingestion was taken, once again, up a few notches.

I do have to correct my statement from the previous chapter. Franck did not make me into "the rowing team's cum dumpster", instead, I became the entire campus' project!

Franck Karter was one of, - if not the -, most popular hunk in college and, unannounced to me, he had informed every other student of the "SAVING DANIEL" operation through a newsletter.

In the span of a few hours, it became a big event: saving me turned into the college's charity cause, if you will.

Tyrone and Andre even made posters with my face covered in jizz and my ass dripping with cum and they sticked them up all over the campus.

There were catchy taglines such as:

"DANIEL ZANDER NEEDS YOUR CUM";

"SAVE SOLDIER DANIEL";

"HELP OUT YOUR FAVOURITE ROWING TEAM, JIZZ INSIDE DAN'S ASS!"

They turned it into a whole joke.

Well, it was not solely a joke, there were real stakes. I did need the Cure; this was a matter of pure survival for me.

"We really are doing the most to save you, bro! We're getting you free samples of juice from every stud on campus. You should be grateful!" Franck said to me seriously.

"I know, I appreciate it... But..."

"But what?"

He grew impatient with me as we were both looking at an outrageous poster of my wrecked asshole plastered right outside the library. The screengrab was coming from the recorded Anal Training Course.

Aw, the memories!

"Is not it too much?" I dared say. "The posters, the pictures, the parties..."

"Look, Dan, we have to make it into a fun event if we want every Alpha guy to participate. They're sacrificing their cum for free, probably wasting thousands of dollars on your face or ass!"

"Exactly. Why would they do that? I don't get it."

"Because I made it into something cool! I'm sure I can guarantee you a few hundreds of loads in the next forty-eight hours if you show some good spirit about it."

My eyes brightened up at the thought.

So much jizz, really?

"Wow..."

"This really could make the difference for your testing to come. You know it."

I did know it.

So, I said yes. Yes to being plastered everywhere, yes to accept every load of spunk coming my way, yes to become an attraction.

Gino was not far away and I avoided looking at him while I told Franck that it may actually be a good idea, and that he had my go to enact on his crazy plan.

I knew this was going to be intense. The grin on Franck's face was saying it all. I already had a ton of cum drying on my face from the morning, yet, I think I could not have imagined how far this would go.

Remember when I could not manage to drink my entire ounce of cum on the first day of the Protocol?

Things had definitely changed...

For two straight days, I let the entire body of willing male students, and of male teachers, go all over (and inside) me, in every single corner of our campus.

I became the cum receptacle for hundreds of horny and fully uninhibited men!

When Coach Jordan pulled out his flaccid cock and shoved it in my mouth in the middle of a corridor in front of dozens of other students, - I had to blow him good to make his wet stick real hard -, I knew we had passed yet another barrier.

There would be no turning back.

When four members of the volley-ball team joined him, fetched their massive cocks out of their loose shorts, and slapped my face with their hard tools, I was just going along with the flow.

The flow of girthy leaking cocks, the flow of spunk... I was slowly but surely drowning in male juice.

The five of them jizzed on me while the crowd around us cheered and laughed.

Girls were the only ones who seemed disgusted by this. Most of them left. More guys pulled their cock out. My jaw was aching by noon. I was sucking so many dicks!

On the first day, I mostly received facials.

It was not new that I would wander around my classmates with fresh cum dripping from my face, but things had gone to another level with lines of male students forming behind me, waiting for a chance to empty themselves onto me.

I was being filmed and recorded under every possible angle.

Some guys opened a blog about the event. Journalist students found the story interesting, another fascinating aspect of the evolution of our society to report on.

I mean, I was already a celebrity since my first sodomy with Franck had become viral and this campus' initiative to fix a student's defect by showering him with jizz, right before his next testing, had potential to make it into the national headlines.

"An entire campus CUMs together to save one of their favourite classmates!"

Who does not love some beautiful and inspiring "coming together" story?

Needless to say, Steven, Greg, and the other betas hated the initiative. Why me rather than them? This was so unfair! Cum had been so difficult to procure, especially for free and here I was, getting all this nutritious milk.

But life is unfair and Franck Karter had decided that my life was worth saving more than theirs, and he was apparently leading this campus.

Good for me, I suppose.

As I said, most of the guys were pulling out their dicks and cumming straight on my face. Others though made me deepthroat their cocks, -- despite the spunk from their mates dripping all over them --, and a few of them fucked me in the ass.

Most of my teammates did pound me at least once.

By the end of the day, only Jason and Gino had not had a go at my ass.

It had taken longer for someone like Peter to consider me as the proper bitch that I had become but now, he was fully on board.

When he asked me to bend over in the restrooms and spread my ass cheeks, I knew that we were sealing our dom/sub relationship.

He bred me in less than five minutes. The fucker was horny!

Trust me, Peter was one of the only students still brothering himself with some privacy, most people were gladly using me in public, right in the open.

I was the main attraction of the week after all! If you were a male student and you had not jizzed all across my face, it was difficult to believe you were actually belonging to the university!

I guess the most noticeable incident from that day happened in Professor Dentons' class. It was the last lecture of a very long afternoon. About 70 students were attending.

At this point, I was literally drenched with jizz, - the nickname of "wax statue" had started to be thrown around -, and frankly, people could only know who I was beneath the sperm because I had become so notorious.

Otherwise, I do not think that anyone could see any feature of my face hiding under the dozens of layers of jocks' cum.

Gino did not sit next to me in class.

I could not blame him. It hurt my feelings but I got it, we were stuck in an impossible position.

Anyway, I was trying to pay attention to the lecture, - which I failed at, my mind was completely fucked up by the exhaustion, and the hundreds of messages I was getting from guys wanting to empty themselves inside my throat -, when Professor Dentons addressed the white Elephant in the room... A.K.A. me.

"Zander, are you feeling okay?"

"I... I am, Professor." I mumbled, swallowing more cum as I spoke.

There were some chuckles in the room.

"Hum. Good. Because, I mean, I don't want to interrupt the class but I think we have an opportunity of multi-tasking here."

He had a weird cheeky smile on his face.

I did not say anything. Mostly because my mind was a blank. Maybe the jizz had infiltrated my brain cells.

I worried about that for a second.

"I think that I am ready for another ejaculation and I have come to understand that the whole college was mobilized for your cause. This is quite inspiring actually, seeing that much solidarity between students. This week, it is you, the next, it will probably be another Beta male in need. That's beautiful."

[Chapter 22 continues below]

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
THE CURE

Chapter 22: The main attraction (Part 2)

Franck who was sitting in the first raw clapped loudly.

"Yes, Professor! That's the spirit."

"Would you come to my desk and bend over, Zander? I think I can breed you another load. Don't worry, guys, I'll keep up with the class, it's just a medical thing."

There was an audible gasp in the room this time.

Were we about to go that far in the degeneracy?

We definitely were...

Like a robot, I stood up and walked through the class, passed by Gino and Diego, until I reached my professor's desk.

I was only wearing some shorts and trainers, otherwise, my entire bare chest, face, and even my hair, were covered in thick white goo.

Dentons continued with his class:

"So, as I was saying, the Laws must adapt to the circumstances as we have all experienced in the latest, - please pull back your shorts and bend over Zander -, in the latest developments of the Protocol."

I did as I was told and in front of the crowd of students, I slid down my shorts to my knees. I exposed my chastity cage and my butt plug to my classmates.

Some girls complained this was going too far and left the room in protest.

"No need to be this sensitive! We are merely following our government's guidelines. We are saving lives here!"

Dentons kept on with most of his lecture, only interrupting himself to ask me to push the plug out of my hole.

There was some cheering when my professor slid his dick inside my asshole for the first time but quickly, the class continued as if nothing was happening.

Yes, I was getting banged like a freaking rag doll and my mates were taking notes on the second amendment.

Dentons talked about the American Constitution, -- which was set to be revised in light of the recent events -, as he was reaching my prostate.

When I started to moan too loudly, he asked another student to bring us a ball gag. I was disrupting the lecture.

Tyrone volunteered and he took care of shutting me up.

My teammate was a bit disgusted by the amount of semen he had to go through to strap the ball in my mouth but eh, you have to do what you have to do for the common good.

By the end of the hour, most of the girls had left the class, too grossed-out, while most of the guys remaining in their seats were jerking off their cocks. This was a pattern we were seeing more and more.

Men becoming more and more desensitized and perverted while women were taking their distance, without actually fighting the System.

As for me, I had to stay after hours to receive each one of the male students' loads as Professor Dentons was finishing me up from behind. It would have been rude, and very much frown upon, to let these guys stroking their hard cocks without swallowing their juice.

I had become a spectator of my own transformation into a living and breathing cum rag.

More videos were taken, photos too. The following evening, I would be all over the internet.

Strangely, I was not mortified by the whole experience. It felt more like it was the way it was supposed to be.

Trust me, I had way more empathy for poor Greg Marshall who was lying beneath me, trying to catch any residue of cum which would not lend directly on or inside of me, than for myself.

It was quite pathetic of him but again, I understood his behaviour, he needed his medicine as much as I did myself, even if that meant trying to catch cum that I was pushing out of my destroyed asshole.

When all the male students remaining in the class had emptied the content of their balls in my mouth, often several at the same time, - I felt like I had swallowed more than a few gallons of cum that day -, Professor Dentons finally nutted in my asshole.

The insemination was complete.

Someone, - I have no idea who he was -, buried the large butt plug back in my hole.

You know the drill: no waste.

I was not done with the day though. Until I was back home, on the walking path all the way to our frat house, guys signalled me they were ready to give me their sperm and I had to make many stops to receive their deposits.

Most of them insisted to have a picture to remember this souvenir. It was a claim to fame to have used me, a good way to receive engagement on social media.

As mentioned, I had somehow become a huge attraction.

Things did not stop at home, but at least, there, I had "only" eight guys to service, seven if we discount Gino. And since he was taking his distance with me, we could discount Gino this time around.

I did reach a breaking point and I told the guys that I was too exhausted to do anything that evening. My jaw needed some rest.

"Believe me, I'm grateful for what you've organized inside the campus and for all the cum you've directly sacrificed for me but I just... I can barely talk anymore..." I told them apologetically.

"Relax man, it's all for you own good, and we can take it slow." Darius intervened.

"I cannot suck you off anymore. Not tonight at least. I don't want to wake up in the middle of the night either, guys, I promise, I... I just need some sleep." I begged.

I think they understood that I was truly reaching my limits. I mean, at some point, I did need to put my foot down. Right?

"Don't worry, bro, you don't have to do anything." Franck spoke. "We can help you out without having you moving your finger, you can even be fully asleep!"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you don't have to be awake to receive our loads, right? We can just make sure to aim at your body and face and we'll keep quiet. If you snore and your mouth is slightly opened, you could even swallow some nutritious healthy nuts without realizing it."

My eyes widened.

Was he really saying what I thought he was saying?

"Wait... Franck... You want us to cum on him while he's sleeping?" Andre asked, showing some apprehension for the first time.

"Only if Danny is 100% on board, of course. I think a 24/7 fresh cum replenishment is strongly indicated for Beta males. That's what they did with the president's son and it's also the technique they use at the CUM Factory now. We could relay each other, one of us every half hour? We can deliver 16 loads in eight hours."

I had heard about those rich guys who were spending their time bathed in fresh cum to ensure the smooth and complete disappearance of the defect in their sperm. But I never thought I would be able to afford such an extreme treatment.

"I don't know, guys, I don't want be such a burden." I spoke. "You've already done so much to try to fix me..."

"Don't sweat it, bro!" Darius slapped my back. "Ouch, that's gross." He added laughing at his hand full of sperm.

He wiped it off on my butt. One of the only spots in my body not fully covered in semen.

"We're a team." Tyrone added. "Teams stick together!"

"And cum together!" Andre completed.

"You're sure?" I looked at them all and stopped at Gino.

He had spent the last 24 hours ignoring me, since the moment he had fucked me in fact. I had no idea how he felt about me, about us, anymore.

"Of course, we're sure! Right, guys?" Franck encouraged.

"I'm in." Diego said.

"Me too." The others confirmed.

"Gino?" I asked specifically.

Finally, he looked at me.

"Yeah... For the team..."

Franck put his arm around his shoulders.

"Gino, you're the one who gave me the idea for the whole SAVING DANIEL operation, why aren't you happier about it, mate?"

What a douchebag! Franck knew exactly what he was doing and believe me, he was striking on Gino's last nerve.

"Fuck you, Franck. I told you; I'm helping out. Let's leave it at that."
Franck backed off a little, Gino was not in the mood.

I have no idea how I managed to fall asleep given the circumstances but I did, the extreme exhaustion probably helped.

Throughout the night, I did wake up from times to times, feeling a dick against my lips or some cummy rain falling on me.

Some of my teammates were more careful than others to let me have my sleep, - Jason, as always, acted like a little prick, groaning as he was nutting some translucent sperm on my chin -, but as I understood the next morning, each one of them had completed their tasks and spent the night smearing my face with always more fresh cum.

When we walked to the CUM Centre and the Anal Ingestion Cabins the next day, I was still dripping with fresh jizz.

The second day of the "SAVING DANIEL" operation was all about fucking so I suppose it was fitting that I started my morning by taking seven cocks in my ass while being strapped onto a table.

It was the routine now.

Memories from that session are particularly blurry as they are fully mixed with the rest of the day as it seemed like every Alpha male attending college was called in to pound my asshole.

At this stage, actual reporters from national media came to see for themselves what the fuss about Daniel Zander, the notorious cum dumpster, was all about.

An associate of the President even made it on the campus, wanting to show how well the American youth was adjusting to the Protocol and how spontaneously, Alpha males were ready to sacrifice their cum to help their classmate in need.

"A story of brotherhood and resilience", as he had put it.

It was more a story of fuckhood and degeneracy if you want my opinion but I was not in charge of the storytelling.

I was just there to take as much cocks in the ass as humanly possible. To be fair, I was very much asking for it.

If I thought that getting ploughed seven times in a row at the CuM Centre was an intense exercise, it was nothing compared to a full 18 hours (yes, you read that right) of rough banging, most often associated with being face fucked and man-handled every way you can imagine, which followed.

The butt plug became unnecessary to prevent the cum from leaking out since I constantly had a cock filling my anal cave.

Well, that was until I had two!

It was time to experiment my first double penetration.

You see, Franck and the rest of the team ended up being overwhelmed by the number of men, coming from the university but also from beyond, and sometimes way beyond, - I heard a guy had travelled several states to come fuck the notorious cum rag -, who got in line to fuck me in the ass.

We could simply no longer respond to the high demands.

In a good spirit, I proposed that the guys who could not fuck me (sorry, "anal inseminate" me), give their seeds to other Beta males of the school. That helped me scoring some point with my peers.

Some Alphas accepted, others simply renounced to banging anyone -- maybe they were too grossed out by the filthy state of my wrecked asshole -, but many insisted to fuck me, personally.

What can I say? I was the star of the hour and they had interrupted their life just to come and bang me.

"There will be other occasions." Diego tried to temper some of the horniest ones.

"What if he's tested as an Alpha tomorrow? We were promised to pound his cunt! Today!"

In the heat of the last couple of days, I had almost forgotten that this was the goal. I mean, fixing the defect and being classified as an Alpha for the test coming-up the very next day.

Anyway, it was Doctor Williams and Coach Jordan, - who were never too far away to oversee the "SAVING DANIEL" operation -, who came out with the idea.

Looking back, it was not surprising they would propose such a thing.

"Young men, I think we're gonna have to move things along. We would do better following the more efficient method used for facial and oral ingestions."

"What do you mean?" One of the Jackson twins asked.

"Guess why oral ingestion always goes so much quicker than anal?"

I thought about it for a second.

But they did not let me, or anyone, have a proper guess.

"Because multiple guys go at it at the exact same time!" Coach Jordan exclaimed.

It took me a few seconds to process the information. Franck, on his side, had understood the message immediately.

"Yes, right! And, at this point, his hole can definitely take two cocks at the same time, I would not be surprised if he could even take three! It's gaping like crazy and it's super lubed up with all the juice constantly flowing inside."

This conversation was being held as I was lying on one of the cafeteria tables, stark naked, complete strangers were holding my legs in the air as a line of about fifty men, some classmates, some complete strangers, were waiting for their turn.

There was a cameraman from a big tv channel filming a close-up of my asshole opening up and shutting down, it was, of course, filled up with white cream.

Steven and Greg were lying down beneath me to catch any residue of cum falling off.

"Ok, that's settled, let's move on to the DAP." Darius told everyone.

My brain had still not fully registered the information.

"DAP?" I mumbled.

Franck turned towards me with the biggest smirk on his face.

"Double Anal Penetration, idiot!"

I looked at the huge cocks standing before me. Good Lord, this would certainly be a challenge!

[MORE TO CUM]
(Join me on Patreon)

Red-wood natural

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My thoughts exactly, maybe Franck will get a few of the diseases symptoms and find out he was misdiagnosed as "alpha" in the beginning and become subject to the ridicule he loves dishing out...
OK, so I've read much more (all that's been posted so far) and maybe I was a bit rash regarding Franck... The plot thickens. I really wanna see Dan and Gino in a full on erotic "love making" confirmation of mutual feelings scene

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
THE CURE

Chapter 23: Stretched to the limits (part 1)

It hurt.

It felt so good but it hurt!

Diego and Franck offered their dicks for my first double anal penetration which was set to occur in the main cafeteria of our campus. They wanted to show the lead to the others, prove that it was a great solution to speed-up the process of filling me up with more spunk.

Maybe it was, but those two huge bones were definitely not the easiest options to start with!

Franck's monster cock alone was sufficient to destroy my ass, how was I going to fit another huge Latino dick in there simultaneously?!

The fact that it was all happening in public, in a room full of a roughly hundred of horny men (many had already had a go at me), and in front of dozens of cameras (amateur or professional), was only adding to the insanity of the situation.

But here I was, my ass stretched to the max, the Jackson Twins holding me up in the air so I could impale myself on Franck and Diego who were standing up, facing each other, their leaking hard dicks intertwined.

They were giggling like teenagers.

"No homo, bro?" Franck told Diego in one last provocation.

"Shut up, Franck. Let's just get the job done!" His friend replied with a smirk on his face.

In a way, I felt very powerful.

I was lifted up in the air, acclaimed like a King, applauded, praised even! I was the chosen one!

But I knew the descent down those two thick and girthy poles would be way riskier.

Thank God my ass was already wrecked and gaping, my anal cave was as ready as it could have ever been for its first double dicking!

I saw pictures and videos afterwards; it was impressive how my hole had stretched out to unbelievable length. A wide red tunnel, only painted in white by the loads of cum already harvested from dozens of Alphas.

To be fair and for the previous week, my anus had been filled and spread-out 24/7, either by a large butt plug or by numerous dicks taking turns inside of me.

I also discovered that the healing balm I was using had certain properties I was not aware of. Apparently, it was very efficient to loosen up your sphincter.

Doctor Williams had really thought of everything.

"Get your dicks pressed against each other guys, or our boy's not gonna make it!" Coach Jordan warned my teammates.

He held my back and helped me out as well. I was manhandled on all sides.

I was high, in all senses of the word.

From where I was lifted up by my mates and my coach, I had a clear view of the excited crowd below me.

I noticed Gino in a corner. He stood out because contrary to the large majority of the guys there, he was wearing some clothes. Also, he looked more concerned for my well-being than aroused.

I did not like seeing him like this but with everything happening so fast, I had not had a second for myself in days.

Most of the Alpha guys were horny as fuck, growling and grunting like rutting animals. Their hands firmly stroking their girthy cocks, a few of them were holding cameras too, they were eager to bang me.

Damn it... I was eager too.

Because so many people had volunteered to come fuck the notorious "Daniel Zander" in the ass and take part in the "national cause" of healing me, my teammates had made a selection mostly based on the size of the applicants' cocks.

Obviously, the choice was simple: the bigger, the better.

Hundreds of daddies and jocks, all of them stark naked and sporting massive hard-ons, were fighting to get their nutritious seeds inside me.

I was a very lucky Beta male. The luckiest is the whole damn world if I do say so myself!

There were also men on all fours or on their knees, scattered around the cafeteria, their asses plugged and the chastity cages tightly locked around their wieners. Those were the Beta males, hoping to get some leftovers of the cum flying here and there.

Accidents did happen, some guys could not contain their excitement and would jizz while they were waiting in the lines to get to the main attraction (me).

Sometimes, I could not help myself from pushing out some of the loads I was receiving in my ass and in such cases, there was always an opened mouth below me to catch it.

Gregory Marshall and Steven Aclove were among them, looking at me like I was a literal God.

Maybe I was!

I was finally brought further down by my helpers. It was time for the big event.

"Damn..." I whispered.

My gaping hole came into contact with the two large and wet cockheads smashed against one another.

Now, Franck and Diego were helping the others holding me so I would be in the perfect angle to catch both of their throbbing dicks simultaneously. It took five of them to guide me.

I thought it would be impossible.

Their cocks pressed together, it was like I was directly shoving a huge dildo (remember the "MONSTER"?) in my asshole, only I was trying to push it in from the base this time around.

"Relax, Dan. Relax." Coach Jordan told me, always there to give me some good advice.

I breathed in, breathed out.

"You're good?" Tyrone asked me.

He was holding my right leg while his brother Andre was holding my left one.

"He's got this!" Franck settled.

"Yes. Fuck... I.... I think I can take it." I mumbled.

They pushed me down, and incredibly enough, the bone got inside of me like a finger in warm butter. Easy!

Too easy....

I had only taken Diego's cock in. Fuck. The first attempt had been a failure!

People laughed and whistled at my demise.

Franck was frustrated, trying to push his own cock inside me, battling to find a way next to the Latino meat already filling me.

We had to try a couple more times until finally both cockheads found their way into my asshole.

"Fuuuuuuuck!" I grunted.

I was only taking the top of their dicks but God damn it, it was THICK as hell.

Franck and Diego were breathing loudly in each of my ears. We were becoming one.

"That's right, bitch! When you have Diego's cock inside you, your hole feels so fucking tight for my anaconda!" Franck exclaimed in awe. "That's freaking nice!"

"Come on, Dan, you're almost there, your ass is made to stretch. It can take it!" Coach Jordan howled behind me.

I was sweating proficiently.

The crowd started chanting my name. Once again, I felt very special.

Something inside of me, - the Beta male who had been there all my life probably -, wanted this too bad. I needed those two cocks ploughing my hole!

I looked Franck in the eyes. He was loving this.

I went further down.

"He's doing it, guys! Look, he's going down!"

I was.

"FIRST DAP ON CAMPUS! AND CAPTURED LIVE ON TV!" A stranger yelled.

I impaled myself on the two large cocks, including Franck's massive XXL schlong! I made it!

"Aaaaaah!!" I screamed.

Tyrone, Andre and Coach Jordan pulled me back up so it would not hurt but I stopped them. I wanted that! I needed to be filled with cocks!

"Yes... Fuck me!" I shouted to Franck and Diego, but also to the whole room.

I remembered a scene from a trashy porn movie where the girl was taking three cocks in the ass at once, and then she was getting fisted roughly.

If she could do it, I could do it too, and certainly better than her!

We switched position, having the fuckers standing up was too much of a hustle, instead, they lied down on the dusty floor and I sat on their cocks. They were hard as a rock.

I was proud to procure that effect to the men around me.

I could do the work myself. I squatted down and I fucked my own ass on their two dicks. They were all lubed up after their first visit inside my hole, the jizz from the men before them were coating on their schlongs.

Nasty, I know.

When we got to this point, it was mostly pleasure I was feeling.

Two hung guys ramming my prostate, pushing their ways into my hole. I felt complete. I felt good. I had one of my strongest anal orgasms.

"Yes... Yes... More... I want more... Pound me, break me... Fuck me!"

I was insatiable.

Diego came first. It seemed like he jizzed a lot and he was probably drenching Franck's monster cock in the process.

"Fuck, mate, I feel your cum all over my dick!" Franck complained.

He seemed genuinely shocked. I mean, even by his standards, things were getting very filthy. However, it was clear that he was very much turned-on by the situation as well.

As soon as he had whined about Diego's spunk, Franck nutted as well, flooding my ass and Diego's slab of meat (still buried in my hole) at the same time, with his hyperspermia level of ejaculation.

I was way too much in my daze to pay attention, but he probably jizzed a dozen volleys of fresh warm cum.

I stood up to let my fuckers go. I think Greg took care of slurping their stomachs to clean their abs off the nut I had farted out of my hole.

Diego and Franck were done with their part but I was not.

Far from it.

After that, the duos started to take turns below me and I had to impale myself on all of them.

Tyrone and Andre, the twin brothers were next.

Now that I had figured how to do this, I squatted down on their two identical black cocks with much more ease while other men started to face-fuck me again, noticing that I was getting more comfortable with the DAP.

I was sucking Doctor Williams and Professor Dentons' cocks at the same time, when the twins nutted in my hole simultaneously.

If I had not had a mouth full, I would have probably screamed of pleasure when I felt their two identical throbbing, buried deep in my rectum.

Someone, a perfect stranger, hurried to get into my hole once the Jackson twins had pulled out. He had a huge cock as well but he came in less than 20 seconds, adding more spunk into my already crammed hole.

At this point, having a single cock in there seemed like a breeze!

Some Alpha fuckers were better than others, but many of them managed to plough my prostate in pairs and I had multiple anal orgasms throughout the afternoon.

I had a very few breaks but Gino insisted that someone would give me some water to avoid dehydration.

I have to give it to him, even in those crazy circumstances, Gino was making sure that things would not go overboard.

Although, at this stage, the notion of "going overboard" was extending to uncharted territories. Let's just say that my roommate was ensuring that I was consenting to whatever was done to me and he stayed around, even if he seemed to hate what he was seeing.

At some point, I was so exhausted of doing most of the work going up and down on the hard cocks lying down before me that I asked to change position.

Franck, Coach Jordan and Doctor Williams discussed about it and considered this was a reasonable demand and that it would not temper with the insemination process.

Request granted.

I was soon on all fours, in the doggystyle position, throat-fucked and double anal penetrated.

I no longer needed to move my legs but my hands were working hard as I was asked to jerk-off guys waiting to nut inside of me at the same time.

For most of the afternoon, I had two cocks in my asshole, two others in my mouth, a few more rubbing against my face and other parts of my body -- I noticed some feet fetishists who were smearing their precum on my soles and toes -, and a couple more dicks in my hands, all of that at the same time.

"That's some intense cum feeding!" Someone laughed.

For sure, it was!

"He must be breaking a world record. I've never seen a whore taking so many dicks in such a short amount of time!"

In a world where I had been conditioned to seek Alphas' cocks and sperm anywhere and any way that I could, I took these remarks as the compliments that they were.

Damn, I was fucked-up.

I did not eat that day. Any food, I mean.

I did not need it, trust me, I ingested well-enough proteins for the whole month to come. It was too bad that we did not keep count, maybe we should have done something special for the hundredth donor.

I was thinking about stats, numbers, and the amount of jizz sitting in my ass and belly, and probably every other organ and cell of my body, while I was being rammed by two Arabic guys.

They were very good at getting their two cocks in my ass simultaneously and from the way they were going about it, they seemed to be used to perform the infamous DAP.

I learned later that those two were actually professional at it, both working at a porn studio specialized in gangbang and bukkake scenes.

I recognized another familiar face shortly after.

A bald guy, super-well endowed, muscular, looking like an ex-con who would have become a proper pornstar.

It took me a while and he was already in my hole, fucking me in the Amazon position, when it hit me. That was the guy from the instructional videos shared at the start of the Protocol! The guy who was explaining how to jack-off to harvest your jizz!

Now, the instructor was banging my ass... And he was very verbal about it.

"Take that, your filthy scum. Fucking Beta trash."

"Grrrl... Grrll..."

He was way more formal back in the educational videos!

"Stealing the cum from the good ladies out there. Look at what you make us do! You nasty slut!"

"Grrrl... Grrll..."

Once again, my mouth full, - this time it was Jason, our coxswain, and a guy from the swimming team -, prevented me from replying anything to the pornstar fucking me.

"Is there some room for a plus one?"

"Sure, his cunt is opening up like the door of Heaven for Mother Theresa!"

Nice metaphor, I thought.

The other guy chuckled. I thought I recognized his voice even though I could not see him, - too many juicy dicks obstructing the views -, he was going to attempt to penetrate me from behind.

"Spread your ass for daddy!"

The man slapped me and I knew who he was.

No doubt, hat was the guy who had fucked me right after his son during my first visit at the Anal Insemination Cabin. And the 18 years old son, Joey, was there too by the way, I was holding his throbbing dick in my hand!

"Come on in, Joey, let's try this hole together!"

Freaks! Even I was startled... But damn it, they were good at it!

When I had so much spunk in my ass, that, really, it became impossible to pile up anything more in there, we moved on to a phase where I was getting four, five, six, and sometimes more, facials at the same time.

[Chapter 23 continues below]

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
THE CURE

Chapter 23: Stretched to the limits (part 2)

We were twelve hours before my testing and we really needed to finish this off.

To say the truth, I did not know if I wanted to get the defect fixed anymore.

What would I become once I would no longer need to be filled-up with jizz? What would be my excuse to keep taking cocks in my ass if I were an Alpha?

I was surrounded by dozens of cocks slapping my face and I was happy, I was well.

Because so many dudes nutted on my face at the same time, I had many layers of jizz covering me up and the skin ingestion would no longer work efficiently.

Consequently, Doctor Williams suggested that the Beta males present could lick some of the extra layers of jizz off my body and face. He asked me if I was okay with the idea first and, of course, I was!

The treatment I was receiving was a privilege and a part of me felt guilty not to share it with my peers.

In an outrageous remake of the scene where Steve had accidently spat his first taste of jizz on my face, he was now eagerly licking some of the layers of the cum dripping from my cheeks, while more Alpha males kept cumming onto us and more Beta boys joined in.

My beta peers were acting like animals, fighting to get a lick straight at those wet cockheads or of my painted body.

We had become dogs, or rather, "bitches".

That was it. The transformation was complete.

Who would have thought we would fall into such a level of depravation and degeneracy? That was almost poetic to see how every limit had been crossed and made into the new normal in just a little more than a month.

By the end of the day, I could barely walk and I had to literally be carried back home by Franck and Gino.

They were both at odds with each other but none of them could recognize that they were fighting because of me (or maybe more accurately, "for" me?).

When we arrived at the frat house, Gino immediately suggested:

"Let's go to our room, Dan. You need some rest."

But Franck did not see it that way.

"Wait, Darius was waiting to give him his nut and to be honest, I feel kinda horny too. I think we can give him a last couple of meals before his testing tomorrow. We can even give him three loads if you're in, Gino!"

"Not interested." He stated immediately.

"I have to say this, dude. You've been quite selfish lately, keeping all your juice to yourself while we are all helping Danny! Even complete strangers have sacrificed their loads for our boy!"

"Helping him... Right..." Gino bit his tongue.

The tension was palpable.

"Yes, helping him out! Exactly! Just like you did when you fucked him a couple nights ago, right?"

"Yeah, yeah... If you say so."

Franck rolled his eyes.

"Never mind, you can go to bed, Gino, let the real Alphas do the work." He grabbed my arm. "So, Dan, what do you say, are you in for a final round? You know, I don't think your ass can be more broken than it already is, you don't have anything to lose."

I should have said no, I should have put my foot down, but I did not.

How did I agree to get double anal penetrated by the two largest cocks of our university? Probably the exhaustion.

More likely, it was the six weeks of total brain-washing talking.

But somehow, I did consent to Darius and Franck fucking me... together.

As I was barely walking, I went to the living room and I lied down on our couch. I lifted my legs up in the air mechanically.

Darius was waiting for me, seemingly very excited. The wrestling champion did not waste any time and shoved his enormous leaking black cock in my ass without asking twice.

"Aaaaaah."

Franck followed suit, using the healing balm as lube to fit his own gigantic white cock in me as well, achieving to breaking me.

But it hurt too fucking much!

Immediately, I knew this was a challenge too big to take, even for me.

I howled in pain.

"Noooooo."

Finally, after everything I had gone through, I had reached my limits.

"Guyyyyyys, stop... It's... Aaaaaah..."

Franck pulled back immediately, realizing he was going too far, but lost in his trance, Darius kept on ploughing me like a rag doll, going balls deep.

"Dar... Please... aaaaaahhhh... Help..." I begged.

Big D. was a beast, unaware of his surroundings, seemingly unaware of my pleadings.

"Please..."

I did not know how to stop him and I was almost accepting my fate when someone jumped on Darius' throat, pulled him from behind and made him collapse on the floor.

There was a loud boom.

Big D. was right in the middle of his ejaculation, his cum flew everywhere and some ended up on Franck's face.

The rowing captain quickly wiped it off from his cheek, looking sheepishly at Gino and Darius fighting on the floor. Gino had been the one coming at my rescue.

My freaking naked hero.

Someone walked down the stairs:

"Guys, guys! What the fuck?!" It was Peter.

He went to split the two teammates apart.

"What the hell, man? Why do you think you can lay your hands on me?" Darius was about to lose it on Gino.

Big D. was the star of the wrestling team before being a rower, he could snap Gino in half. I was terrified for my roommate.

But Gino did not seem scared.

"HE FUCKING ASKED YOU TO STOP!" He barked.

"Guys, calm down!" Peter pleaded. "Are you all right, Dan?"

All right... Maybe that would be too much to say but I would be fine, I had been through worse.

"Yes, guys, that was rough but... I... I'm okay now."

Darius stood up, he looked very pissed and frightening but he asked:

"You wanted me to stop, Dan?"

"I... Yes... I... You were like in the zone. You were not listening."

He looked down at my wrecked asshole.

"You do seem like you need some rest." He sighed. "Sorry, bro."

Gino was trembling and clenching his fists. For once, Franck had been weirdly silent during that whole interaction.

Feeling uncomfortable, everyone left the room and Gino helped me up the stairs. I was limping.

"Thank you, Gino." I whispered once he had put me in my bed.

"That's nothing."

"No... I mean, not just for tonight, thank you for everything."

He did not reply.

Gino was taking off his clothes to go to bed. He looked handsome.

"I wish we had the chance to talk after you... after we... When you helped me with the insemination."

"I was not helping you out." He replied harshly.

He was facing the other direction; He took off his underwear and I was staring at his hairy bum that I had become so familiar with.

"You did help me. You... You inseminated me. Annaly." I insisted.

"My intention was not to help you."

"What was it then?"

He took a deep breath.

"Cut the act. You know exactly what that was about."

In a way, I wished he was looking at me to read his face, but at the same time, I was glad he was not. It was a too difficult conversation to have already.

"Just tell me what you think." I spoke softly.

"I was fucking you because I wanted to! Because I thought you wanted it as well. Not because of the damn Disease, or the Protocol, or the ridiculous Cure."

My heart starting beating loud in my chest. There were too many things happening at the same time, I was losing my mind.

"You... You wanted... me?"

Finally, he turned around.

"For God's sake, Daniel?! What do you want me to say?! YES! I wanted you. Happy?!" He marked a pause. "Since we fucking moved together, I've been wanting you. Since freaking forever."

This, I was not expecting.

At all.

"Wait a minute... What are you saying?"

"I'm saying that I'm into you, mate. Damn, Daniel, open your eyes!"

People had been teasing us since we had moved in the frat house. People were calling Gino and I "gay", but they were only messing with us. Typical brats' behaviour.

I always thought Gino was straight, just like me.

But wait, was I straight?

"Don't look at me like this." He grunted, sitting on his bed, his dick dangling between his legs.

"Sorry. I... I'm just surprised... That's all. I think I'm gonna need to process this."

"Look, I'm sorry, bro. I did not want to take advantage of the fact that you needed my sperm... So, I tried to keep my distance at first... But you... You went on me... And fuck, my old demons, they came back!"

"Those are not demons, Gino. And you did help me!"

He thought about it for a minute.

"This is messed-up." He spoke.

"Yeah..." I chuckled. "The world is messed up... But... Dude... You said that you wanted me, like in the past. What about now?" I asked.

"How am I supposed to know what I feel? I'm not even sure that I'm gay... I'm just... This freaking Protocol is blurring everything up but I guess that I'm attracted to you... But then, seeing you like this... Getting used by all these guys, filled with sperm."

"I'm disgusting, I know."

"Don't say that about yourself."

"You saw what happened today, at the cafeteria, everywhere on campus. It's on every corner of the internet."

"You're doing this to survive. My brother died from this shit. I get it. He would have done anything for a chance to fight that thing."

"Maybe, but Gino... I..." I was hesitant but I needed to get this out of my chest. "I think I'm doing this because I like it too."

My roommate lied down in his bed.

I got under my covers.

I was so exhausted, like more that I had ever been in my entire life. Maybe this was the reason why we were so truthful and vulnerable all of the sudden. I simply did no longer have it in me to pretend to be anything I was not.

After a while, Gino spoke again.

"Dan, I think Franck likes you too. I see the way he looks at you. I think all his persona, it's just an act."

"Franck is a prick."

"But you like him, right?"

I straightened up.

"No... I mean.... I guess out relationship is weird. It's just that, sometimes, I like to be treated like that, like a Beta."

I swallowed my saliva.

"I see..."

"But Gino... I... I did feel something with you."

"Something?"

"Yes."

"Well, that's better than nothing." He chuckled.

We were stupid.

I lied back down.

"I think we need to know how the test goes tomorrow and then; we'll figure out a way to move forward." I spoke.

"Ok, Dan. I think there's something not right with all of it anyway. The Protocol, I mean. I've been thinking about it and doing some research."

I had this icky feeling too.

If I were honest with myself, I had been feeling that something was wrong for a while.

"Let's talk about it when I have my results."

"Yeah... It's been tough for you today... A very long day."

"We're still friends?" I asked tentatively.

"Always." Gino muttered.

We fell asleep.

[See you soon for the final chapter!]

Alex123987654

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Now we’re getting down to it. I’d be a Beta for sure. But I know The CURE would work. I would make sure the Alphas that donated to me had a good experience and I’d hardly put too many fingers up their arses as they did so. Maybe one or two … or three if I thought that would help the process.

See how keen I am for this to work TL?
When is the next chapter??
Can't waaait

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
THE CURE

Chapter 24: What really happened in Cubicle #7 (Part 1)

I was sitting in Doctor Williams' office, a lump in my throat, my legs shaking from nervousness.

After weeks of anticipation, it was finally time to make a deposit to be tested again.

Had my six weeks of cum ingestion through all possible fibres in my body been in vain, or was I about to drastically change my status in this fucked-up world?

Did I really want to become an Alpha anyway?

The trauma, humiliation and depravity from the last month were mixing together with the anal orgasms, the satisfaction to have found my purpose, and the pleasure of sucking and taking big cocks in my ass on a daily basis.

The conversation with Gino from the night before did not help to clarify my state of mind.

My best friend was into me.

Or he had been, at the very least.

What was I to make of this?

"How are you feeling, Danny?" Doctor Williams asked.

Good question. I had no idea.

"Fine." I lied.

"The past few days have been pretty rough, but I think that we could hope for a positive result today."

Pretty rough. That was one way to put it.

Insane, degrading, downright filthy would have worked too. I had not forgotten that Doctor Williams was the one suggesting to move on to the DAP in the cafeteria.

"Do you really think I could be cured?"

"We have to remain cautious, even with a large amount of cum insemination, six weeks is a short period of time to fix the defect permanently, but I do believe you are a good candidate."

"I've been trying to prepare myself for both outcomes."

"Don't beat yourself up if your test comes back with a Beta result, kiddo. It's like going to the gym, it just means that you will have to keep doing what you do until it shows. Practically no one is getting sick since we've been implementing the Protocol, that's good news! We were fully aware that getting completely rid of the defect would be more challenging and most likely take months though."

Okay then, being tested as a Beta male seemed to remain the most likely outcome.

Once again, I was not too sure how to feel about that. For sure, my ass was a wreck but aside from that, I was not against swallowing more cum to survive.

God damn it, I was even rather in favour of it.

"How should we proceed then?"

Either way this shit was going down, I was eager to be done with it and know the results.

"I've got the key from your cage right here." Doctor Williams pulled out a ridiculously tiny key from one of his desk's drawers.

"You take out my cage, and then what?"

"If you are like most of the boys I've seen today, simply unlocking your clit, sorry, your penis, will ensure that you get a firm erection pretty much immediately. Afterwards, I will ask you to ejaculate in this container."

A large bowl was being used instead of the usual plastic cup.

To respond to my interrogative look, Doctor Williams specified:

"We are used to Beta males ejaculating an awful lot of semen after being prevented from doing so for many weeks. We had to move on to bigger recipients to avoid making a mess."

I had a nervous chuckle.

The new measures of the Protocol would never cease to amaze me.

"I get that..." I muttered, thinking of the quantity of sperm I must have had in me.

"Would you stand up and slid down your shorts, I will unlock the beast." Doctor Williams told me with his most perverted smile.

I obliged immediately.

Needless to say, I had lost any modesty or shyness at this stage.

Getting naked was no problem at all, however strangely, I was not that excited for my cock to finally be free.

A few weeks back, I would have given anything to be able to cum again but since I had discovered how to pleasure myself with my prostate, nutting from my dick did not seem as appealing.

Still, and as expected, the second Doctor Williams released my dick from its metal bars, my schlong started to rise-up, quickly pointing towards the ceiling.

I felt dizzy.

It was like retrieving a sensation that I had completely forgotten about, a lost instinct was kicking back in and the more blood was fuelling my cock to full-mast, the more I was drawn to take care of my growing erection.

"See. Magical!" Doctor Williams commented.

"Damn, doc... This is... Wow... This feels so..."

"Amazing?"

"Kinda, yeah!"

He laughed.

"You know that chastity cages have been used for this kind of stuff for a long time before the Protocol. Guys would purposely lock their genitals just to have the pleasure of feeling what you're experiencing right now."

For real, I got it. It was like I was gaining back my powers.

I looked down at my stiffed cock, Doctor Williams was still on his knees, I was almost poking his mouth.

For some reasons, I wanted him to suck me off, or even better, to cum right in his stupid pervert face. I was a man and I was made to pound some tight holes!

Fuck, droplets of precum appeared at the tip without me even touching my dick.

I panicked.

I was wired not to cum. Ever!

"Shhh. Calm down, Daniel. I know this seems unnatural for you at this point, but this is a safe place, you can let the cum fly out this time, just for the sake of the testing of course." Doctor Williams said, grabbing my cock.

As soon as he had laid his fingers on my sensitive dick, electric shocks were fired through my entire body.

"Aaaaanh." I moaned.

"Oh, yes, the slightest sensation..." He brushed against my foreskin with the tip of his fingers, I had shivers all over my body. "...is multiplied when you have not used your genitals for so long."

"Doctor, that's crazy..."

"Oh, I know. It feels good, right?"

He gave me a quick jerk again and I had to refrain not cumming immediately.

"Wow... Doc... I... Not so fast... I... I don't think I can hold it."

He remained on his knees but he picked up the large container to place it right under his chin.

"Don't worry, we'll get all your sperm inside that bowl, Danny."

"Yes... Ok, yes..."

"Should I keep going?"

I shut my eyes.

"Should not I do that myself? Masturbating."

I was itching to jerk-off my own cock so much, to find this familiar sensation back.

"You could, of course, but I do not think that you should. See, if you happen to remain a Beta, I will have to lock your penis all over again, and it would be even more frustrating for you if we let your body remembers the motions of jerking off. It is safer if I am handling this."

He was now massaging my balls softly while stroking me with his free hand.

I cannot say that he was not making me feel good.

"Ok... But I told you, I think I'm gonna cum very fast."

Precum was already sliding all over my shaft. I was still very disturbed by that.

"Good thing that this is exactly what is expected of you today. May I continue?"

His right hand was firmly surrounding my cock but he was no longer jerking it.

"Please... Continue... Yes, please, Doctor..."

He spat on my shaft and resumed the stroking.

"Like this?"

"Yeah... Damn, that's amazing..."

"You have a beautiful cock, Danny."

"Stroke it, then. Stroke it good!" I heard me begging.

The pace became more intense. He spat again and now, he used both of his hands to handle my fairly large piece of meat. I was about to paint his face white.

"You've always been a good boy, Danny. You've followed every step of the Protocol. You deserve this."

"Yes... I do... Fuck, I do... Doc, I... I'm coming."

Doctor Williams did move the bowl further up so my dick would aim towards it but his face was still in the line of fire. He did not seem to mind, and either way, I was no longer in control.

I was about to explode.

"Let it out, kid!"

"Aaaaaaah... Yes... Yes..."

The first volley of cum hit Doctor Williams right between his two eyes, it dripped on his nose. The second volley followed suit and it was so strong, it flew over his head, I guess he got some spunk in his hair. The third stream hit his cheek and his lips, and only by the fourth, I was emptying myself in the container.

"Jesus Christ, you were indeed maturing some big fat loads in these balls!"

My ejaculation was never ending, like I had hyperspermia too!

"Huuuum.... Doctor... I... I cannot stop!"

"Let it all go, my boy! Feel that sweet release."

"Yes, fuck yes, I'm feeling it!"

BEST. ORGASM. EVER.

Doctor Williams explained to me that he was not too surprised by the (outrageous) amount of milk that I had managed to produce.

I did not understand all the medical jargon that he used but to put it simply, between edging myself and swallowing gallons of cum every day for the past weeks, my entire body was quite literally made of spunk now.

To be fair, fresh and pure jizz had been basically my only meal for the last seven days.

When the ejaculation finally stopped, my body was shaking from head to toes and I was feeling fully drained.

My ass was twitching as well.

For the first time in ten days, my hole was not filled with a large butt plug (or with an actual cock). My dick may have been back and running but my asshole had not forgotten how good it felt to be pounded.

"You can sit, boy."

I gladly accepted; I was about to faint.

Doctor Williams had cum running down his face but the container was filled with my juice. There would be no issue to find a good sample for the testing.

"I will bring this to the laboratory right now and we should have the results within minutes. Are you fine waiting here?"

The strongest ejaculation of my life made me feel like I was high on mushrooms. I had tried it once before college and it had given me similar sensations.

"Daniel, will you be okay sitting here by yourself?" Doctor Williams repeated.

"Of course, I will."

"No touching of your genitals while I'm gone, right? I can trust you; I don't need to cage you for the few minutes I won't be here?"

"I think I can manage not cumming for the next ten minutes..." I mumbled.

"Sure."

He left me there.

Doctor Williams had not shut the door behind him that I was already back to full-mast. Maybe that was not that ridiculous to have asked if I was able to refrain from jerking-off!

It is like being addicted to a strong drug.

The minute you fall back in, whether after weeks, months, or even years of abstinence, you always go down way harder than before!

I definitely wanted to masturbate again. Once, twice, all the time! Taking matters in my own hands this time, I needed to stroke myself!

My dick was aching but I could feel that there was so much more cum I needed to release.

I managed to resist and to stay rather calm... for the first ten minutes!

After that, time started to pass very slowly and it became harder to ignore my cock begging for attention.

What was taking so long?

I looked down and I saw the precum forming again in my piss-slit. I was leaking on the floor.

I picked my fluid up and licked it. Strong habit, I guess.

Just harvesting the precum dripping on my balls was enough to get me all horny again. The craving of playing with your cock and cumming after it had been caged for so long is no joke!

I tried to gather my thoughts and focused on something else to keep my promise to Doctor Williams.

I knew damn right that if I were to start touching myself, I could not control what would naturally happen next.

I attempted to define the next steps I should take once I would get my results.

What would I do if I were tested Alpha? And what if I were tested Beta?

Thinking about my options with my dick (and asshole) acting up was not easy but I figured that my safest bet would be to call Gino and discuss things with him, either way this thing was going down. He was the only person I could trust.

Twenty minutes passed. I was waiting and sweating on the chair, butt naked.

I harvested more of my precum.

I resisted jerking-off.

Thirty minutes.

I started to give brief jerks to my cock. This was a risky path. Each time I was grabbing my dick, I caressed myself for a little bit longer.

At some point, I had to put my hands behind my back and hold them together to prevent myself from jacking-off.

Maybe this was a trap.

Doctor Williams was testing me and if I were to jerk-off again, I would be sent to prison or something like that.

That thought helped me calm my horniness a little bit.

After thirty-five minutes, somehow, my worry started to overcome my arousal.

If this was not a test of my obedience, what was that? Why did it take so long to get my results? Was there an issue with my sperm?

Maybe they had found out that I was about to get sick. Doctor Williams was trying to find a way to announce my imminent death sentence.

I thought about my mother, I would have to call her to share the news. Her youngest son was about to die.

About forty-five minutes in, I considered getting out and looking for Doctor Williams.

At this point, I seriously believed that something might have happened to him. Maybe he had had a heart attack in the hallway and I was waiting like an idiot on my chair.

Around the same time, I received a text from Gino.

I had avoided looking at my phone not to be tempted to check on some porn clips.

"Hey, Dan. How was your testing? I'm here if you need to talk. I'm waiting for you at home, but something has come up. When do you think you'll be here?"

Something came up... That was odd.

A minute later, he texted me again.

"Are you ok?"

"I'm still waiting for my results. What's going on at home?"

"Strange stuff. Cannot discuss this through texts. I'll be waiting for you. I hope you get the results you hope for."

Great, exactly what I needed, something more to get worried about!

Also, nicely put "the results I was hoping for" ... If only I knew what I wanted.

I tried to call Gino but he did not answer. I had my phone in my hand when, finally, Doctor Williams came back into his office.

His face did not look like good news.

Shit!

I stood up. My dick was still hard despite everything. Really?!

"Sorry to have keep you waited." Doctor Williams spoke in a neutral tone.

"What's going on?" I pressed him.

He sighed.

"Look, Daniel, we're not so sure but as it is, your results have come back... inconclusive."

"Inconclusive? Why does this even mean? Am I still bearing the defect or not?"

"Well, we're not certain. There are some surprising findings in your testing. No cause for alarm so there is no need to worry yourself, but we will have to do some more comprehensive analyses to have a firm answer on your case."

"Do you need another sample?" I asked, hopeful I would have a legitimate reason to cum again.

"That won't be necessary. I think that this should be all sorted out in the next few hours, we can set another appointment tomorrow morning."

"I won't know what I am until tomorrow?"

What I am.

A weird but probably fitting way to put it.

"I can call you as soon as I have the results but I think we'll still need to talk tomorrow."

"You're scaring me, doc."

"As I told you, there's no need for concern, we simply want to make sure we have the correct results and data before coming to any conclusion."

"Hence, inconclusive..." I replied, jaded.

"Exactly."

"So, what I am supposed to do now?"

"Go home. Stay on the safe side and don't play with this." He pointed at my stiffed cock. "I don't think we have to go through the whole process of caging you again until we have the definitive results."

"There's hope then?! I might be an Alpha now?"

Doctor Williams sighed.

"Inconclusive." He repeated.

God damn it, I hated this stupid word.

[Chapter 24 continues below]

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
THE CURE

Chapter 24: What really happened in Cubicle #7 (Part 2)

But what could I do? I left the office even more confused than I was coming in, and I hurried to get home.

Despite this disturbing news I had received from the doctor, I still had the text from Gino in mind.

What "strange stuff" could he not possibly share via a text?

I did not even have to get passed our sidewalk to understand that something was definitely up.

Gino and Franck were both arguing next to Gino's car. After Simon had left, Gino was the only guy from the frat having his own car.

"I trust him, that's all it comes to!" Franck was shouting.

"Damn, Franck, that's not the point. I trust him too but you're not listening to me!"

"I am listening! We've been at it for twenty minutes."

"I have no doubt that something fishy is going on, I just want to think for a minute before we jump into action."

"Why do you always have to be such a pussy, Gino?"

"Watch your fucking words man, or get away from my car."

I walked towards them before this could get physical.

"What the hell, guys?"

Gino turned around. He seemed very on edge.

"Dan! Are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm... I'm fine."

Franck sighed.

"See, your boyfriend's here and he is fine, can we leave now?"

"What did you test say?" Gino asked me, ignoring Franck.

Franck did shut up for once to hear what I had to say. You bet that he wanted to know as well.

"Inconclusive." I replied.

"What the fuck does that mean?" Franck barked.

"My point exactly... Doctor Williams should call me tonight to tell me more. I don't know any more than this."

"They removed your chastity cage?" Gino noticed.

"How do you know?"

"You're staining mate. A lot." Franck intervened.

I looked down at my shorts. That was embarrassing, a huge stain of precum was making a mess on my crotch. Not even mentioning the visible and outrageous hard-on.

Well, I had been through much more degrading situations. I could handle that.

"I don't need the cage since I may be an Alpha." I simply pointed out.

"May be... That's bullshit!" Franck exclaimed. "Can we go now?"

Gino rolled his eyes.

"Dude, fucking watch your tone. This is my damn car and I am driving so learn to show some respect or find another chauffeur."

"Ok, ok. I'm calm, see. I can even kiss your feet if you want but can we fucking get in and leave?!"

"Where are you guys going? What is this all about?" I asked.

Franck and Gino looked at each other.

"Just tell him." Franck eventually said to Gino.

"We received a few messages from Simon. One audio actually. He... Shit, I don't know how to explain this. He seems like he needs us to go pick him up somewhere."

"Why? Is he okay?"

"He did not seem like it but, man, he made us promise not to say anything to anyone, not the police, not even his family."

"Especially not his dad." Franck confirmed.

"He asked us to pick him up in a motel, not too far away from the CUM Factory's headquarters."

"In a motel?"

That sounded both sleazy and ridiculous.

After a few back and forth, they finally let me hear the message.

The audio was rather concerning. I could easily recognize Simon's voice but he was panting and he did not seem like his usual self.

I had not seen him, nor heard from him, for more than four weeks when he had left for the Factory.

"Franck, I don't know who else to call. Some crazy shit happened. I... I'm at a motel right now, I can text you the address but delete it right away. I need someone to come get me, well it's two of us... Don't talk about it to anyone, not the authorities, not my family, no one. If somebody asks, you have no news from me! Understood? You should even delete this audio. My dad is a piece of shit. This whole thing is a joke. I... Damn, I should not say too much. You know, I would not be asking this if it was not for real, I swear I won't put you guys in troubles, we just need a ride. Either way, come or don't come, but no word to anyone, especially not my dad."
"When did he send this?" I asked Franck.

"About an hour ago. I've known Simon since forever, he would not toy with us. I don't know what the fuck we're still doing here, discussing. I've only mentioned this to Gino because he's the only one with a car and I wanted to go there fast." Franck explained.

"Ok then, you're right. We should go." I spoke.

"We?"

"Yes! The three of us. We don't know what's going on and you both are going to murder each other if I'm not there to stop you. And Franck, you should delete the message like Simon asked."

"Yeah... You're probably right."

Franck admitting that I was right, that was a first.

"Ok, let's go then. I'll drive." Gino got behind the wheel.

Franck took the passenger seat and I found myself in the back of the car. It was about a couple hours' drive until we would arrive at the address mentioned by Simon.

I was worried. The guys were too.

No joke, no teasing, nothing. We had no idea what to expect but somehow, we all knew we were getting into some uncharted (and very serious) territory.

The shaky tone of Simon's voice in his message was very disturbing.

Maybe I should not have proposed to tag along with Franck and Gino, I had enough stuff going on my own, - especially that day -, but I guess that I wanted to help Simon.

You know the saying; the rowing team always sticks together.

I also could not let Franck and Gino leave together without me.

In a way, it gave me the perfect opportunity not to think about my results to come.

Although, to be honest, I was very much thinking about it during the entire ride... I was checking my phone every thirty seconds for any missed calls from Doctor Williams.

There was none until we reached the rendezvous point.

"Do you think there's a chance this is all just a prank from Simon?" I tentatively asked.

"None." Franck replied very seriously.

We got out of the car, it was already dark outside, early evening. I felt like I was in a spy movie or something, the place looked sleazy indeed.

There was something exciting, although scary, about this whole trip.

I had sported a hard-on pretty much all throughout.

We walked some stairs up to the room number that Simon had indicated in his last message.

Franck was the one to knock.

There were movements inside but no one answered.

Franck knocked again. And again.

"Simon, that's us! We came."

The door opened but that was not Simon who answered. There was a naked guy I did not know who seemed roughly our age standing there.

He would have looked nice, fit and all, handsome even, if he had not had his hands covered in dried blood.

"WOW! Who the fuck are you?" Gino immediately jumped in front of me.

Franck pulled a knife out of his pocket with a quickness which shocked me. I was definitely not picturing things going south so suddenly.

"Guys, he's fine, he's with me!"

That was Simon's weak voice from inside the room.

"Come on in, hurry, shut the door!" The naked stranger told us.

Gino looked at me like he was asking me to stay behind, but we were all in this together now.

I hurried to get in and I was the one to shut the door behind me.

Simon was lying on the bed, stark naked as well, visibly hurt. His left shoulder had been heavily bleeding and was now covered by a makeshift medical sling. It looked like that hurt!

His cock was locked in a chastity cage.

Franck ran to his best friend.

"Simon! What happened?! Fuck, we need to get you to a hospital, asap."

Gino walked towards him also and was ready to lift him up to get him in the car. I had the same reaction, we needed to act urgently.

"Guys, no! We cannot go to a hospital." Simon protested.

"Man, what have you done?"

"He's done nothing wrong!" The stranger snapped at us, his large cock -- damn, he was hung -- dangling low between his legs.

"You moron, no one asked for your opinion!" Franck pushed him against the wall.

"Franck, stop! You're making things worse!" Simon yelled.

Shit, shit, shit, this was even worse than anything I could have expected.

The stranger seemed about to punch Franck in the face but he pulled back his clenched fists.

"What happened?" I asked Simon, trying to remain calm.

"I've got shot, running away from the Factory. We escaped together."

"You escaped?" Gino seemed as stunned as I was.

"Guys, you have no idea, this is insane in there. The things they made us do. We had to find a way out."

"But who freaking shot you?" Franck was hysterical.

I had never seen the rowing captain like that.

"Them! They shot me! The CUM Factory. The C.E.D Corp!"

"We have discovered some stuff that they do not want us to share." The stranger explained, although this was not explaining much.

"And they're willing to kill 20 years old dudes to preserve their secrets?" I asked them both.

"Yes, they are." Simon confirmed in a harsh tone.

"Damn, Simon, what kind of mess have you brought us into?" Gino said.

"I'm sorry guys, really, we only need a lift to get away from the city. But I did not know who else to call."

"Who's that guy, then?" Franck pointed to the stranger.

"His name is Julian; he was my donor at the Factory. We've been working together; we ran away together. He saved my freaking life today."

"Hi..." Julian waved his hand at us.

He did seem like a good guy. And again, he had a very nice cock.

Gino caught that I had glanced at it.

Oopsie.

"Seriously, the less you know, the better off you will be, guys." Simon explained "Do you think you could drive us to Boston? That's all we need."

"Dude, no. What you need is to go to a freaking hospital. This could get infected; your injury looks very serious." Gino insisted.

For once, Franck was on the same line:

"And if the CUM Factory is shooting people, let's call the freaking police, or journalists, I don't know. Everyone needs to know!"

"I wish it was that simple..." Simon muttered.

"And what about your father? He's practically the head of the State at this point. He can surely do something."

Simon started crying.

"Franck, my father is the worst of them all. I swear."

Franck sat on the bed to take a closer look at Simon's injury. He had calmed down a little.

There was a short moment of silence when my phone rang, we all jumped.

"Sorry, that's just my... Oh."

It was Doctor Williams calling me. Fuck.

"Who is it?" Gino asked me.

"Williams... You know, the testing."

"Shit, I had forgotten about that."

It was probably the worst timing ever, but I needed to know.

I had to know what the test said, to figure who I was.

"I'll get it." I decided.

I isolated myself in the small bathroom while the others continued to debate on the next course of action. My mind was railing in all directions.

I picked-up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Daniel? Doctor Williams on the line. I have your results."

I sat on the toilets.

"Yes?"

"Well, I have some news. You... You are an Alpha male, Daniel."

My heart dropped in my chest.

"I am... What?"

"I can confirm that there is no defect in your system. The results have come back and they were very clear. There were so clear in fact that I thought that there must have been a mistake..."

"And there's not? I am cured?"

"Technically, you are not cured."

Damn it, will this never end?!

"THEN WHAT?!" I howled over the phone.

"Daniel, your situation is rather extraordinary. You cannot be cured because you were never at risk. You have never borne the defect. There has been a terrible mistake made by the staff when you took your first test, the very first day of the Protocol."

"Wait... You mean that I... I was never a Beta... I... I did not need to ingest cum? At all?"

"I am sorry, Daniel, but yes, this is what I mean. Your sample has been swapped with another one, it was a human error. It can happen."

Thank God I was sitting down or I would have fallen off.

"For fuck's sake, Doctor. Do you realize the consequences of what you're telling me right now?"

"Surely, I do. But your case is not what we are the most concerned about. I have finally pin-pointed exactly what went wrong. Two results have been swapped, meaning that a poor Beta male has not been taking his treatment for all this time and, worse than that, he has been wasting precious cum while contributing to the Protocol. This individual is very, very much at risk now."

I was shaking so much that I could barely hold my phone.

"That is crazy... I'm an Alpha?!"

I could not process it; I needed the confirmation once again.

"Yes, you are an Alpha, Daniel. You have always been. But... I do have to ask; we are still trying to identify who is the Beta subject who has been misdiagnosed."

"How the hell should I know?"

"Do you remember the number of the cubicle you used during the first testing in the gymnasium?"

"I don't know... It was number seven, I think."

"This is what we thought. Do you remember who used cubicle number 7 after you, or before you? The swap had been made with one of these two individuals."

I was so confused; it was difficult to piece my thoughts together. However, I remembered exactly how it had went done.

"There was no one after me, I was the last one using my cubicle."

The guys seemed to be arguing again in the room behind the bathroom's door. I tried to ignore them.

It was difficult, my brain was about to explode. My dick too. Why could not I get it down?!

"And before you went in Cubicle 7? Who was it? We need to identify that person, the swap must have been made with him then." Doctor Williams pressed me.

I gasped, realizing the truth.

"Doctor, I..."

"Daniel, I know this is a lot of information, but this is crucial. Do you remember who that was?"

"I do..."

"Who?"

"It was Franck Karter. He used the cubicle number 7 right before me."

There was a few seconds of silence.

"Oh... this is what I feared. I need to see him as soon as possible."

Gino slammed the bathroom door open.

I dropped my phone on the floor.

"Dan, sorry, we have to go, now! We're all getting in the car."

My head was spinning.

"Gino... I... Something happened... I... I need to tell..."

"What did Williams say?" Franck was the one asking the question, he was holding Simon with the help of Julian.

Seeing him like this, I was paralyzed.

Franck had no idea of who he truly was!

"Dan, are you okay?"

Gino got closer to me.

At the exact same time, there were some loud banging against the door.

We all looked at each other.

"Shit. That's them!" Julian whispered.

"Them?"

"The guys who want to kill us."

Gino took my hand. I held tight.

Maybe knowing who was an Alpha and who was a Beta did not matter that much after all. We were all going to die anyway.

[END OF BOOK 1]

More of Simon and Julian's story
on my Patreon (the complete finished book The CUM Factory is already available there) and the third book and direct sequel to The Cure is also coming up this March on Patreon.