Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
CHAPTER 1
(link)
CHAPTER 2

D1KugSB.png

From the diary of Satoru...

I remember It was the first day at school; I was in the classroom sitting in the last row as per usual because I liked watching my classmates carefully from head to toe whenever they entered the room. I got to see so many new faces that day.

A timid guy with boyish looks was the first to introduce himself. He was standing there infront of all of us and I could tell he was the shy type. He was white-skinned, had medium height and medium-long light brown hair... he was totally my type. He said his name was Teddy.
While Teddy was introducing himself, I was grading him on my notebook...
AK31ncg.jpg

Eye color: Green...
Body: 8...
Hair: 9...
Outfit: 9...

Honestly, Teddy looked like someone I could fall in love with...

After Teddy finished his introduction, came the second guy. He was tall, thin and had a toned body. His hair was blonde and short. He gave me the impression of being a typical bad boy from one of those action movies; tough yet attractive at the same time. He said his name was Kai.

While Kai was finishing his cold and sharp introduction, I was grading him on my notebook...

365Bf17.png

Eye color: Blue...
Body: 10...
Hair: 9...
Outfit: 8...

Fuck! Did I have a thing for bad boys back in the day, and I still do!

Last but not least, came this serious guy, with a great sense of fashion. He was very polite and showed great confidence when speaking. His hair was similar to mine... altho dark as night. His was rockin' a very athletic body, prolly due to playing sports and boy was his face beautiful! He said his name was Shun.

jTOVjQh.png

...I must admit that I fell in love with him the minute I saw him...
If I had to rate him on a scale from 1 to 10 as I usually did... Shun would've definitely broken that scale...

Before Shun came into my life, I had been foolin' around with A LOT of guys, especially on those dating APP's, but I could feel Shun was a very special guy.
For a brief moment, during Shun's introduction, our eyes met... that moment seemed to take for ever, and somehow I knew I'd fallen under his spell. Just like that; just by looking deeply into his ocean blue eyes! I still have a picture of him:

f6Hkaw6.jpg

When Shun finished his introduction, he started walking towards me and took the empty seat right infront of me; I couldn't believe my luck... or was it FATE?

Gosh, I can still remember his smell... his scent, even a year later... in fact, I'm even using Shun's same fragrance, just to feel him near me... with me....

Could it be that a prostitute boy my age is doomed to remain captive of his own memories?...

I ask myself that same thing, walking aimless in the soft winter breeze...

XOXO... Satoru

CHAPTER 3 Epilogue

I continue walking down the street... the cold wind was starting to numb my hands, so I put them inside the pockets of my black trench coat, while at the same time burying my delicate face in my red scarf.

I had an appointment at 10:30 AM, with a client... he was the first one who ever hired my services five months ago... since then, we've been seeing each other twice a week. The man was a regular.

It's always the same routine; the man texts me, asking me to meet him discreetly in his suite, located in the most luxurious Hotel in the city, The FSVH. However, the text said something different this time:

Meet me at the Vanity Restaurant...

The Vanity Restaurant which is just 15 minutes away from the Valkirie hotel. Yet another fancy place.

I wonder what he's up to...

1Yz7vfJ.png

....​

Hey, please continue reading!
I, the author of this novel, have a few questions for you, woof!

1 ¿Which of the guys introduced in this chapter is more you type?
2 ¿What could've happened to Shun?
3 ¿Why did Satoru's client invite him to the restaurant this time?

See you soon, and thanx for reading!!!