Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Preface
As an incoming freshman after serving in the military, Mike is a few years older than the rest of the frogs class but lives in a dorm on campus. After graduating from a college a few hours away, I decided to relocate with my BFF who's starting the intense MBA program here.

A food delivery side hustle is perfect for one new college student and one fresh grad trying to start her own business and working several jobs to fund the new venture.

In this true story, somehow we end up at the same small college town bar with our separate friend groups. I think Mike mentioned where he would probably be and maybe even suggested that we join them, but the town is so small it could’ve just as easily been chance.

The First Time
Usually, I see him in a baseball cap, with the identifiable, brightly-colored uniform polo shirt at work, but tonight his red hair is gloriously free and sans ballcap. I already know he has well-defined arms under the grey t-shirt he's wearing, because I *might* have noticed them (and his nicely-shaped ass) at work.

Finding Mike and his friend Steve at the bar, my roommate Heather and her fellow MBA candidate Joy, order the first round of our drinks. Amaretto Sour for me, please. Heather has long light brown hair, an hourglass figure with a bra size several alphabet letters past DD, and she has a habit of sticking those huge tits into people's faces like an offering or a challenge, and she has sex with any guy who shows interest. We are as close as sisters but she wants whatever I have, and has pretty much taken it, Every. Single. Time. If things go well with Mike tonight, I may have to get primeval on her. Anyway, this story isn’t about her.

I try flirting with Mike and simultaneously concentrate on what he is saying while standing shoulder-to-shoulder in a jam-packed bar when a basket of peanuts is placed in front of us. I try cracking open each peanut to have something to do with my hands until I realize that I'm far too nervous talking to Mike and so I give up breaking them open, electing to suck on the salty shells while trying to look casual while my brain is like:

"He is turning me ON and his sexual energy is getting me soooo HOT"

"Hope he doesn't notice my hands trembling"

"I wonder what his naked ass looks like... he fills those jeans so nicely!"

"Hope Heather stays distracted (yay, Steve)!"

Yeah. That's a lot of thinking. I like to frame it as an "active interior life" and hope the look on my face reflects a vapid, yet intensely interested expression for Mike that conveys something along the lines of a "Gee, I would really like to fuck you" vibe.

We all move to the pool tables and then play a few rounds of darts. I'm drinking more than usual...failing at tying the darn cherry stem in a knot with my tongue. So much for impressing Mike with what my talented tongue can do. Sigh. It doesn't take me much to get tipsy, whereas Mike is drinking at a steady pace, and so far he seems fine. I switch to beer so I can busy myself peeling off the label after the beer bottle develops a healthy amount of condensation. This also gives a good excuse to suggestively move my mouth up and down the neck of the bottle and give Mike sultry fuck-me eyes. Thank you, liquid courage!

At this point in the evening, Mike begins touching me during our conversations. Just subtle things. His hand briefly on my arm and then his hand brushing mine now and then, moving a curly loose strand of hair behind my ear. I reciprocate, touching his fingers and tug his arm to accentuate a point in our conversation while we flirt and laugh. He put his hand on the small of my back on the way to the pool tables. Every spot he touches my body pulsates in the place where his hand just left, and the fire his physical touch ignites is lingering, even after his hand is gone from me. He’s close enough to me now to catch a whiff of his enticing musk, and he smiles -- his attention and those fascinating ocean-blue eyes are fully on me as he seems completely unaffected by Heather. She is even inserting herself (big tits first) into our conversation... annnd there's her damn charisma! Noooo! Did she just make flirty doe eyes at Mike AGAIN? She DID! He politely deflects her advance, turning his attention, and those stunning blue eyes, back to me as my stomach jumps with excitement and butterflies.

My decision is made, and I am past ready to find somewhere to go alone with Mike. I want to kiss this man and have hot, hard, pounding sex with him. Up against the wall, in a bed...hell! In the bar, so everyone can watch...it doesn't even matter, now that I am all IN. Suddenly, I find myself somewhat tipsily (maybe slurring a lil) reassuring my roommate that "I am FINE. Yes, I am goooood, I PROMISE." Yes, I say. "I am going to fuck him and I hope it is long and hard. Yes, I will find my own way home." Mike is MINE tonight!

Walking (weaving) to his dorm, we lean on each other, laughing and joking around the whole way. Upon arrival at Mike's dorm, there are other residents around and he speaks to a few in the common area as we try to seem really nonchalant while he slowly backs me into his room and (FINALLY) closes the door behind him, locking it with an audible CLICK!

I start giggling, but his mouth comes down to cover mine with blazing, branding kisses, and when his T-shirt comes off his nicely crafted body, my pussy twinges and my panties get more damp. Mike's hand comes up and fondles a breast as my knees weaken. Vaguely I wonder if my overflowing C-cup tits with large areolas and pencil eraser nipples will turn him on... or is he a leg and ass guy? Since we only know each other from work, and the only time we have spent together so far is at our place of employment plus the bar tonight, we just don’t know each other very well, but *I* sure am looking forward to learning more... like what he is hiding under those jeans. I reach out tentatively to feel the hardness those jeans are encasing and he seems more than ready. I want more NOW.

Do you want more NOW? Cum back...spoiler alert: it is hot, sexy and there is a lot of cumming.

Fellatiator

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Part 2 :heart:

There is no slow undressing, no striptease. The clothes come off and we tumble into the bed. We are skin-on-skin, and I am delirious with desire. As he lies back, I slowly sit up as my hands brush down his biceps, over his chest, and down to his hips, as I end up sitting on his thighs, his cock fully erect and begging. With both of us being drunk or heavily tipsy we were probably a bit more free and demonstrative than we might usually be, but I know he's surprised when I make the next big move of the night and brazenly take his cock in my hand. Hard as steel but with a soft sheath coating his cut cock, I just had to taste him. Precum has started dripping, so I move down and to one side to angle myself awkwardly and helpfully lap it up. Mmm, it is delicious!

Checking his expression as I look up between my lashes for assurance, I am now free to concentrate on setting my sights on his beautiful equipment. I want to start with a bit of cock worship, kissing his shaft and burying my nose in his balls. I take deep breaths in to take in his lovely mouthwatering scent and know he is absolutely the right choice for me tonight. Feeling my juices start to gather, I am self-conscious and afraid that he will feel how insanely wet and ready I am way too early in this process. Spending more time licking and sucking his balls only makes me more slick, not less. I move back up, tracing the veins on his shaft to the bulbous head. He has definitely gotten bigger and harder than my first handful. Judging by this and the copious amounts of precum, he is as turned on as I am. My wetness can attest to how turned on I am by just sucking his beautiful, delicious, and very hard cock.

I am so focused on providing oral pleasure, I know Mike says something but I can't quite decipher it. He pulls me up, face-to-face as we silly smile at each other in the semi-darkness. He pulls me close as I grapple for his cock again to try to line it up with my pussy. It is so wet with my saliva and his fluids that it slips out of my hand. Mike deftly rolls on a condom and I slowly start to lower myself onto his manhood. I’m mildly concerned that we aren’t lined up, but that it not an issue. I am so wet We slide together on the first attempt. Mike moans loudly as his cock slides onto my tight pussy. I want to take my time but lust takes over and I slide all the way onto him. Oof! It has been a while for me and despite being VERY wet, it is a very tight fit. Damn, I also think he’s gotten even harder and bigger. How is that possible?

I pause and let my body accommodate him, then slowly move up and down. God, he feels SO GOOD! I reach down, hoping to feel us where we are joined, so I'm stretching my arm far enough between our bodies to skim over my clit and run my fingers through his red pubic hair. I am finally able to touch his balls with my fingertips as I ride him. Maybe it’s the alcohol, but I am delirious with lust and pick up the pace. I whimper and moan, but try to be quiet because there are people just steps away from his door! I can hear them and suspect they will hear me in mere moments. Mike senses my cue and wraps his arm around me, pushing my tits into his face and taking a nipple in his mouth (Ahhh! definitely a tits man), and takes control. He starts thrusting from below, slowly at first, then more vigorously causing our bodies to make wet slapping noises. The noises get louder the harder Mike is thrusting. I get concerned again that his fellow residents can hear us but Mike doesn’t seem to care, so why should I?

I feel my first orgasm approaching but just about that time, Mike’s robust fucking causes him to slide out of me and up my backside. Our combined wetness on his cock briefly touches and tickles my anus. Mike takes this moment to reposition us. He rolls out from under me and tells me to get on all fours (my favorite position!).

As I roll over, Mike is standing by the bed, catching his breath. His firm and trim body looks so sexy. He is slightly reddened from our workout and his gorgeous member is erect at about 45° and slightly bobbing up and down as it throbs. Wow!

Mike gets behind me and slides that cockhead up and down my dripping cunt. He tightly grabs my hips, pops the head between my lips, and immediately resumes the previous tempo. I cannot hold myself up on my arms for long with his pounding, and drop my head into his pillow. Ahh, NOW I can be as loud as I want without worry!

His thick cock is hitting me in all the right places, banging against my G-spot, and stretching me. I feel his heavy balls swinging up and hitting my clit and orgasm approaches again. We are so hot and sweaty now. Mike is going at a furious pace but inexplicably slows again. He doesn’t stop but twists his body and says, “Hold on.” I look back at him and as he continues to thrust his hips, he leans over and grabs a small water pitcher from his mini-fridge and takes a big gulp. He grabs my left hip and starts slamming my pussy with 4-5 hard thrusts before picking up pace again, pushing my head back into the pillow, as his cock hits my g-spot over and over again. The freight train of my orgasm fast approaches again. I feel my body begin to tingle and I reach back to finger my clit as Mike continues to steadily thump me from behind. I start to moan loudly and begin to cum hard. Suddenly, cold water from Mike’s pitcher hits my back. The timing of that sensation can not be more perfect on my overheated body as my moan turns to a scream. My body convulses and pussy tightens like a vice on his rigid tool. I cum two… three more times, losing count and losing control as he thrusts harder and deeper. Once my orgasm finally subsides he slows to long strokes and short, gentle thrusts as I whimper with aftershocks.

As I try to catch my breath I realize Mike has not cum yet. He is wearing me out, but I still want more. Thankfully, so does he.

:heart: Watch for Part 3 Cumming Soon!

Fellatiator

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Part 3

Mike pulls out and pushes my ass forcibly over. He pulls my feet apart and grabs me behind my knees, pulling me towards him. Now he is on top and pinning me with his chest, capturing one of my wrists as I laugh happily, he pins it over my head and suddenly he's covering my giggle with his mouth, effectively extinguishing the noise by kissing me, then rakes his teeth down my neck. I gasp as my pussy clenches when his mouth suddenly closes over my left nipple with a nice, firm suction. Releasing my erect nipple with a pop, he pushes up and I feel his hardness on my lower abdomen. I free my wrist, reaching once again to grab his cock and this time, guide him toward my hole... right where I want him. Yes, it has been a while since I've chosen a partner for fucking, but tonight I am making up for lost time and know that there couldn’t be a better match.
Mike pulls out and pushes my ass forcibly over. He pulls my feet apart and grabs me behind my knees, pulling me towards him. Now he is on top and pinning me with his chest, capturing one of my wrists as I laugh happily, he pins it over my head and suddenly he's covering my giggle with his mouth, effectively extinguishing the noise by kissing me, then rakes his teeth down my neck. I gasp as my pussy clenches when his mouth suddenly closes over my left nipple with a nice, firm suction. Releasing my erect nipple with a pop, he pushes up and I feel his hardness on my lower abdomen. I free my wrist, reaching once again to grab his cock and this time, guide him toward my hole... right where I want him. Yes, it has been a while since I've chosen a partner for fucking, but tonight I am making up for lost time and know that there couldn’t be a better match.

Hardly able to think to speak at this point, I finally get the words "I need you," out in a raspy voice full of wanting and promise. Mike smiles and moans loudly as he positions himself above me and spreads my thighs, penetrating my well-used pussy, working his cock in over and over with deep, smooth strokes. God, he feels SO GOOD! I reach down, hoping to feel us where we are joined, so I'm stretching my arm far enough between our bodies to skim over my clit and run my fingers through his red pubic hair again. I am finally able to touch his balls with my fingertips as he pumps into me. YES! GIVE IT TO ME! I want more!

Looking up at him, my next orgasms aren’t far away I am already feeling them build deep inside. His tight tummy and muscled pecs flex as he picks up my legs. I reach down again to feel us at our union. I finger my clit again and I know my face and the strangled howl must show Mike that I am cumming hard once again. His long, slow strokes have sped up. His balls were hitting my asshole but they seemed to have tightened up, indicating that he is ready to orgasm. He confirms this by saying, “I’m getting close, can I cum on you?”

Oh, fucking hell! “Yessssssssss!” I exclaim as another orgasm hits me. Gasping, "I want to see this!"

He pulls out of my sopping, still convulsing cunt and, with a little difficulty, is pulling off the condom. He strokes his cock as I feverishly rub my nub. He sits back on his heels between my legs as he begins to cum. A tiny dribble at first, but it becomes epic! I am expecting shots on my belly, maybe to my tits, but no… I watch in amazement as his first cum shot rockets toward my face, easily going over my head. It is thick and long, too. It looks like a cum comet as the tail of that shot grazes my forehead. Mike now begins to groan loudly as the next shot is thicker and hits me in my left cheek, the third hits my open mouth and chin. Mike is still moaning and has at least four more thick streams out of his pulsing cock, a few hitting both tits before finally “only” reaching my belly button and pussy. Fuuuuccckkk meeeee, oh, yessss!

He ends that long, hot orgasm with shudders and sighs and collapses next to me as I push the cum from my cheek into my mouth and lick my lips. Our moans and mmmmmms and ahhhhhhs turn into more giggles and little laughs as we cool down, still slippery from sex and sweat and cum.

I want to lick him clean but don't know yet how sensitive he may be after orgasm, and in any case, Mike pulls a white towel from somewhere like Houdini and starts to clean me up. I take the towel from him to find the spots he can’t see (behind my ear? What the…). When I finish with myself, I turn to clean him up. I toss the now cum soaked towel to the floor, though, and lean over to lick clean his now-only semi-rigid and dripping cock. I lick and suck the cum out of his red pubes and trace back to the drooling cockhead. Mmm, his cum is delicious, too. Salty, lemony, and clean, a mix of our bodies unique to the two of us, we are delicious together.

After all of our moaning it sounds like it is fairly quiet outside the door now, so still a little tipsy, I'm taking the opportunity to get half-dressed in the early hours of the morning and head to the suite's shared bathroom wearing only his shirt. It was too dark to find my clothes let alone my panties, which were soaked anyway, and I'm hoping no one will see me slip from his room and into the shared bathroom down the hall to clean up. No luck. One guy in the hallway said hi with a knowing smile when he saw me. I think I recognize him as one of Mike’s fellow residents in the common area from our arrival last night. But either way, he obviously knows what I have been up to! Embarrassment reddens my face, and I hope Mike does not mind that I was caught since it was obvious where I came from.

Sneaking back in from the bathroom, I open the door to his room and slide back in. It smells like sex. Like us mixed together. I'm not sure whether to get dressed and start the "Walk of Shame" or if I need to call my roommate to come pick me up, but Mike pulls me back into the bed for round two, making that decision easy!

:heart:: Watch for Part 4 Cumming Soon!