mitchellk

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
PART 9 - MOM'S WEEKEND

The next week, although my fears, went pretty uneventful. I saw Bryce at Monday's chapter meeting but we pretty much ignored each other. I don't blame him, or do I? What do you mean you were not sending me signals when you hung out with me during the entire date dash, acknowledged my unspoken brotherhood and brought me up into your room? Confusing as it is, im passed it. This weekend Mom's are coming to town which means Derrick, Dario and I have to find somewhere to sleep as our mom's will be taking our beds. Angie went home for the weekend insted of having her mom come out. Dario said his mom actually has a hotel room so won't need to do anything. Derrick and my mom will be staying with us. We are going to take them out to see a famous comedian on Saturday night.

Or mom's get to our place the evening of Friday and we each go do dinner with our respective mom's. It's pretty uneventful and when we all get back we watch a little tv before calling it a night. The plan is for Derrick and I to sleep on the couches which are in an L shape next to each other in the living room. To update you, Derrick has not changed at all per our friendship, but he is still leaving me cum every once in a while so I know it was not a coincidence now. It's pretty much on schedule because our Tuesday/Thursday classes he leaves before I do and I always shower after him so I generally get a gift of his cum on those days. Not always, but most days. We are laying out some blankets and pillows for our respective beds. Derrick then takes off his jeans and reveals his boxers. I couldn't not look although nothing was obviously bulging or anything. I decide to follow-suit and strip down to my boxer briefs. We turn out the lights and say our respective good nights. Our faces are on the same edge of eachother so we are not really looking at eachother. About 15 minutes after lights out I start hearing some heavy breathing and stroking. Derrick is clearly jerking off. I ask myself, he can't be this obvious. I think about it and decide to join in. The heavy breathing turns into light moans. We can clearly hear one another so theres no secret whats going n here. I then hear Derrick say "im close" and I reply "me too." I think we bust at the same time under our blankets. We both fall asleep and don't say another word.

In the morning I am awaken by Derrick's mom making coffee. My mom awakes soon after and they are chit chatting with eachother. Derrick and I arise at pretty much the same time and join in on the small talk. We again go our seperate ways for some shopping, lunch and dinner with our respective moms. All day I am thinking about Derrick and that I get another night with him on our couches. Will it progress further tonight? The anticipation is killing me. That night we go see the comedian which was a lot of fun and then get back and go through the same routine as last night. While getting ready for bed I couldn't resist but share a smile over to Derrick. He actually winks back at me which confirms we're likely on for another session tonight. Mom's go to bed and the lights go out. This time I do say something on the lines of "Yo, Derrick, sorry about last night man. With our moms here I haven't had a chance to bust so when I heard you I just felt the need." Derrick replied, "You sure thats all you wanted?" and proceeded to what I could only hear pull down his boxers and the blanket and play with his hard dick. I could hear it smack against his belly. Derrick then says "I don't want you really doing anything, but ill bust in your mouth cause I know you like it." Welp that confirmed what I already knew. At this point im sitting up in the dark working my dick waiting for Derrick to get close. I then hear some heavy panting and then "Reed get over here." I follow Derrick's instructions although I can't see much. I feel a hand grab my head and push it down just as some spurts of come start to erupt. I am able to get my mouth around a cut dick of unknown size, but the head is clearly inflamed. I'm able to get a few ropes in my mouth before Derrick pushes me away. I finish myself off back on my couch and then we both go to bed.

Derrick and I don't mention anything the next morning, but hes clearly aware of my sexuality and maybe I will be able to have a conversation with him about stuff here soon. I also wonder how much Angie knows so want to tred lightly given I have been eating her boyfriends cum although in a very passive way.
I have to pause at part nine because Derrick is my cockthroating dream. This tangled sexopera is freaking amazing.

mitchellk

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
PART 14 - UNEXPECTED OUTING FINALE

It was a pretty normal weekend the way the semester had gone so far. I was making plans with Mitch per alcohol we were going to go in on this weekend. We hung out to watch football on Saturday morning like we have been the first several weeks of the semester. That night something super unexpected happen. I went into one of the rooms the brothers were hanging out and one of the Freshman pledges says to me "Reed, I didn't know you were into guys." I freeze up and not really sure how to react. I think I say something like "oh" and proceed to exit the room. I head back to my room and am pretty devastated. Mitch and Kaleb follow me down and knock on my door. I let them in. I'm pretty much in tears at this point. Mitch says that they were working out with Bryce earlier that day and he made it a point to try an warn us about you. Mitch and Kaleb seem empathetic and wanted me to know they don't care and reassured me they still wanted to be friends. I wasn't in the mood to hang out at all after this so thank them for making an effort to try to help, but asked them for some time alone. I was angry at Bryce, but also understood if that was his revenge for coming on to him then I had to live with that bad decision.

I kept to myself until middle of the next week where I decided I would just try to ignore what happened and try to continue my friendship with Mitch and Kaleb. I went up to their room and nothing had changed as far as hanging out. They didn't make me feel uncomfortable and we never talked about that night Bryce outed me. What did change was I was almost positive Mitch wasn't into me more than as his friend/future brother otherwise I think he would have said more. The rest of the semester I was only happy when hanging out with Mitch as I could not get over my crush even if it wasn't reciprocated. I was actually excited to graduate as I found myself in a loop of constantly trying to earn affection from Mitch only to have the same result of nothing happening. I couldn't stand to be in the same room as Bryce when he came around and never said another word to him to this day. I graduated and that ends this story.
Bryce was just jealous that you said the quiet part outloud and were getting laid. Also if most of the brothers knew then they were cool with it and those that wanted to give you some, did. Fk him. Anyway, this was an epic adventure. You have made collegiate cocksuckers the world over proud, dude.