Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
Hey at least I know you care...I will finish it up this week. But only cause you asked so nicely lol.

Some people take things too seriously, and sometimes text does not accurately convey tone. I figured you would take it as I meant it... Plus you know how I feel about cliffhangers, especially when I have to wait for long periods.

Reactions: deanhuge

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Chapter 45 Times Up

According to my watch time was up, about 30 seconds past time, in fact. I stood staring at Daemon wondering what it meant, did he take over my power was he the new Keeper?

There really was only one way to find out. I had been scared to death that I would lose it the minute I gained it; I guess it was better to lose it on my terms than to lose it in some other way.

“Try and take your dick back,” I told him.

“What? Really?” Daemon asked sounding almost shocked maybe even a little touched that I would suggest it.

“Yes, really, I need to know if you have the power now, and if you do, I would really rather you be happy and pleased with yourself rather than pissed and take it out on me.”

“Was I really that big a jerk?” Daemon asked me looking almost hurt.

“Yes!” was all I could think to say.

“Regardless of who has what powers, I am not going to hurt you.” Daemon explained.

The two of them looked at each other and for the first time ever they looked at each other as friends.

“I really appreciate it.” I said to him, thinking what an ass I had been to him since I had gained this power.

“You really should take your dick back, you deserve it.” I shared.

“I am not sure that I deserve it, but I am not going to lie to you, I really do want my dick back.” Daemon confessed.

“Shit! Of course you do. Who wouldn’t want a cock like this, I said groping the trouser snake what I figured would be my last time.”

“So what do I do? Do I just tell you I want my dick back, or do I just command you to give it back to me, or what happens here?” Daemon asked trying to figure out how the power works.

“Well you really just need to imagine your dick growing and my dick shrinking. If you can see it in your minds eye you should start feeling a tingle up your spine. When you feel that you should know its working.” I explained trying to fight off a lone tear. A tear that was falling, not because I was going to lose my legendary dick, but because I suddenly felt inferior and unimportant again. Because I had let the nemesis power go to my head I had clearly lost the power and now not only was I about to go back to having a 4 inch dick, I was also about to go back to being an obsolete and unimportant every day college guy.

I kept thinking about what everyone in the fraternity was going to do to me, once I no longer had powers over them. I made a mental note that I needed to ask Daemon to put some sort of protection order over me. Keeping everyone from going after me for turning them into my kept slaves.

As I thought about the fraternity guys, I couldn’t help but think of what two of the guys in particular were going to think of me. I was pretty surprised that I couldn’t get James out of my head. Something about how he had called me out for my bullshit and then how he had been my right hand man ever since I freed him from his chair. The other was Jeff. It was little surprise at all that Jeff was in my mind. He had read me from the moment I had turned him bi and he had played me like a fiddle. The fact that he had controlled me while I had controlled everyone else was so hot, I could barely handle thinking of it.

As I was standing there thinking of both James and Jeff and suddenly I could feel my dick start tingling, but it wasn’t from Daemon’s power, I had daydreamed up a scenario where Jeff and James were fighting over me. Both guys showing off for me and fighting to win my affections. In the end, I knew I was going to take both of them to bed at the same time. I snapped out of it when that little voice in the back of my head reminded me that I didn’t have that kind of power over them any more and even if I did, Jeff wasn’t actually bi anymore.

The depressing though about how Jeff was never really going to be mine actually made giving the giant baseball bat back to Daemon a bit easier.

“Go ahead” I said softly. Looking over at him with impatient eyes. I just wanted to get the whole painful ordeal over with.

“I’m trying,” He stated sounding a bit worried and a bit frustrated.

“Nothing is happening.” I explained, honestly trying to be helpful.

“I know nothing is happening!” He said rather snippy…there was the Daemon I knew.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to be a jerk, I guess I just want my dick back worse than I realized” Daemon confessed.

“Maybe if we take our clothes off and you can see our dicks,” I offered. “That could help with your visualizations and help you concentrate on visualizing taking your dick back.”

The two of us stripped and we stood facing each other. I tried to sear this memory into my head knowing that it could likely be the last time that I would be the big guy and Daemon would have the four-inch worm.

“Damn” Daemon stated. “You really do look pretty good with that giant schlong hanging off of you.” He said with a smile.

I half laughed as I sorrowfully came to grips with the fact that the dick really didn’t belong to me, it was Daemon’s all along and I was going to be rejoined to my rightful dick.

“My cock makes you look like quite the fucking man.” He said again as he licked his lips.

“Fuck…dude concentrate you are obviously still under my control, that or you some how became a size queen pig since I last saw you?” I laughed a little as I suggested that in the last 40 hours or so he could possibly have become a size queen.

“What would be so funny about that?” Daemon asked sounding a bit put off. What would be so wrong if I was a size queen with a small dick? What would be so wrong if I liked a little humiliation, what would be so wrong if I got off on people making fun of my small dick? I mean honestly, what we be so wrong if I didn’t mind losing a dick size contest to Sebastian?” Daemon said sort of angry, sort of confessing, sort of coming to realization himself.

“Um dude, first there is nothing wrong with it, second I don’t know who Sebastian is so there is that, and honestly if you feel that way, I am happy to keep your dick, I said pulling my shorts back up.

As soon as my big cock was out of site Daemon sort of snapped out of the trance he was kind of in.

“Holy shit!” He said, “I guess I have some soul searching to do.” Daemon said more to himself than to me.

“So what’s up,” I asked, hopefully? “You want your dick back or no?

“Um yes, I mean um yes…yes I want it back.”

Now convinced he did want it back Daemon renewed his concentration on taking his giant beanstalk back from me.

After two or three more attempts, the two of us began to realize either Daemon didn’t know what he was doing or he didn’t have my powers.

I looked around the room not sure of what to do at this point. That is when I thought of Roger.

“Roger, stand up and dance like a ballerina.” I commanded.

As Roger stood to do a pirouette I felt the familiar feeling of the tingling up my spine.

“Well I guess we know that you don’t have my powers.” I said to Daemon as Roger did swan lake around us.

“Roger drop to the ground and give me push ups until I say stop.” Daemon commanded as Roger danced by.

Instantaneously Roger dropped to the ground and began pushing off the ground.

“OK so I still have the power and yet you have power too?” I asked to Daemon as if he would have the answer some how.

Have the answers? Who would have the answers?

“Charlie!” I yelled out hoping that Charlie was monitoring the situation, knowing that he seemed to have all the answers.

It only took a second for the swirling dust to form and Charlie to appear like some fairy godmother out of Cinderella.

“What the fuck?” Daemon said shocked that there was someone with the power to appear out of nowhere. “How the hell did you do that?” He continued.

“That? That is going to surprise you?” I said mockingly.

“I stole your dick with magic?” I laughed at Daemon giving him a fun loving elbow jab. I king of liked being my former torturers friend.

It took me about five minutes to get Charlie up to speed.

“So you are saying you don’t understand whats going on?” Charlie said as he rolled his eyes.

“No, not really.” I said pissy that he was being so condescending.

“Harvey must have really been desperate when he picked you.” He said growing even more condescending.

“I don’t like your tone asshole!” Daemon said coming to my defense.

“If you don’t want to help us then get the fuck out.” Daemon commanded.

“Sorry sorry” Charlie apologized, I am just having a hard time getting this other guy I need to help me free my boyfriend.

Charlie spent a few minutes catching Daemon up on how and why he was so agitated and how he needed help saving his boyfriend Riley from one of Mother Nature’s former helpers.

Daemon just stood there with his mouth half open.

“So are you going to help my friend here figure out his powers or what?” Daemon negotiated on my behalf when Charlie was finished explaining his need for help with Riley.

“What the fuck?” Charlie asked looking over at me. “This is the guy that you say tortured you? He honestly sounds like your best fucking friend.”

“Um we’ve had a break through.” I explained.

“I would say so,” Charlie shared looking Daemon up and down.

“Look, I will help you both out and explain what is going on, but you have to promise me that when I show you how to fix this that you will help me rescue Riley.

“Deal” we said in unison.

“Ok so look.” Clearly some how you have power over Daemon again.” Charlie explained.

“I do? How do you figure?” I asked.

“Have you even tried to see if you have power over him?” Charlie asked.

Reactions: skumbum

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I thought back and realized that we had tried for him to have power over me, but we had not tried to see if I had power over him.

“No I guess we haven’t,” I admitted.

“We could try it out now.” I offered.

“There is no reason, there is only one way that Daemon has powers over Roger over there.”

I looked over and noticed that Roger was soaked in sweat from the pushups that he was still doing for the last 6 or 7 minutes straight.

“So you’re saying Daemon does have my powers,” I asked Charlie.

“No that’s not what I am saying at all.” Charlie said as he slapped his forehead in frustration from what he must have thought was me being dense.

“What were you two doing right before, Daemon first realized he had powers over Roger?” Charlie quizzed?

“Um I don’t really remember.” I said straining to remember back to just 15 minutes ago.

“I was giving him a blowjob,” a very red-faced Daemon admitted to Charlie.

“Oh gees,” I said joining him in my red-faced embarrassment.

“For the love of all that is holy…grow up you two.” Charlie said laughing at our embarrassment.

“Ok so were are getting somewhere.” Charlie returned to explaining to us even though he wasn’t there he seemed to know way more than we did.

“Zach what is it that you were supposed to do in order to ensure that you did not lose your powers to Daemon?” Charlie asked like a college professor guiding his students through a lecture.

“Um I was supposed to get him to get Daemon to trust me, balance the scales, and get Daemon to ask me to take back over him.” I recalled thinking through my list of tasks. “And I only had 42 hours left to get it all done before I lost my powers.” I continued.

“OK so the two of you have clearly not only worked out the trust thing but you two seem like you might actually have a budding friendship started.” Charlie said looking us both up and down.

As Charlie spoke I looked over to Daemon and noticed him smile a sheepish smile my way. Daemon really was a completely changed man and he seemed like someone I could actually be a friend with.

“You must have also asked him to take you back over.” Charlie proclaimed to Daemon.

“Not that I know of?” Daemon stated fairly certainly.

“You had to have, you wouldn’t have power over Roger if you didn’t” Charlie explained.

“Well I certainly don’t remember saying anything about wanting to be taken back…” Daemon didn’t finish his sentence he simply got scorching red with embarrassment.

“Never mind, I remember asking you to take back over me.” Daemon admitted with a small twinkle in his eye.

“You did?” I asked confused as to what he was talking about.

“Um yeah.” He answer annoyed that I didn’t remember.

He stared at me for a good 30 seconds.

“I told you that I wanted you inside of me and that I wanted to give you power over me because of your big giant cock.” He quietly whispered my way.

“Ohhhhhh” I said now remembering.

“Yeah so that is how you got power over him.” Charlie said resting his case.

“Oh ok that makes sense.” I shared “But that doesn’t explain why he has powers over Roger.

“Really?” Charlie said looking down at me.

“Do you have to be spoon fed everything?” Charlie asked.

“Dude I was standing right next to you when you decided to give away your powers.” Charlie explained.

I know I looked lost.

“You told your kept soldiers that they had the ability to use your powers on the hubris. It seems to me that when Daemon asked you to take power over him that is exactly what you did you took power over him, which like all of your other non-hubris soldiers gave him the power over those who display hubris. Now, I don’t profess to know this guy over here that looks like he is about to pass out from doing push ups, but I am going to guess that he must be a full on ass if Daemon was able to exude such power over him. “

“Trust me the guy is a real wanker,” I promised.

“So you see by Daemon suggesting that you should have power over him again, and by Zach helping you to trust him again, you guys have reversed Zach’s earlier blunder of being an arrogant jerk. You have reset the balance of power.” Charlie explained.

“So you are saying that by me taking back over Daemon we have achieved balance? Because according to you earlier, I needed to balance the scales.” I questioned.

“About that, no that you haven’t done yet. In order to ensure this is permanent you two have to balance the scales. Which means that one of you can’t be more righteous than the other, one of you can’t be more proud than the other, and one of you can’t be more hubris than the other. And here is the kicker; you need to do all of this before your time is up. ”

“Wait but I am already out of time.” I said as I held my watch up to Charlie’s face.

“Dude stop freaking out,” He commanded. “You still have about five minutes according to my watch.”

“How so?” I asked confused at how he was telling time.

“Because, before I left the LLK house yesterday, I changed the time on your watch so that you watch is half an hour ahead. It is a good thing too because you would have been at least five minutes late calling me here if I hadn’t.”

“Dude how do we balance the scale?” Daemon questioned?

“Maybe I should just give you the power.” I suggested to Daemon.

“I mean that would be hella cool and all buddy, but it still wouldn’t be balanced it would just mean that you change the scale from you to me.” Daemon shared.

“You two have got to think about what your source of pride is, what would make you more prideful than him, or what would make you feel animosity towards him?” Charlie questioned both of us.

Neither of us needed time to think it over we both knew the answer without even speaking a word.

“So what is the root of your pride?” Charlie asked.

“Our dick,” we both answered in unison.

“Sounds like you know what to do then, and you better hurry you only have a few more minutes.” Charlie demanded.

“Wait, wait wait,” I shouted as Charlie was spinning me around and trying to get me to understand how to balance the scales.

“Before we figure out how to do this, I think I should fix what I have done to Daemon.” I confessed.

“Good idea, but do it quickly.” Charlie agreed.

“Hold up,” Daemon demanded as I grabbed his hand promising to “turn back the clock to before I changed everything about him.”

“Do I get a say about this?” Daemon insisted.

“Of course,” I agreed.

“So when you say turn back the clock you are going to do what make me straight and take away these muscles?” Daemon asked.

“Yeah I am going to return you to who you really are.” I explained.

“No, I don’t want that.” Daemon was adamant.

“But you are a straight guy with a giant dick in real life, not this muscle bound bi guy with a tiny dick.” I tried reasoning with him.

“I was a cocky asshole that was obviously so full of hubris that the goddess of divine retribution herself gave you the power to punish me.” Daemon explained his thought process.

“Here is the deal, you may have opened up my mind to the idea of being Bi and maybe you shouldn’t have fucked with how I was born, cause up until yesterday I hadn’t had a gay thought in my head at least that I can admit,” He said with a sly smile. “But you did put this bi-sexuality in my head and at this point I am in love with Sebastian and trust me if you take these feeling from me and prevent me from being in love with Sebastian, I promise you that I will feel animosity towards you.” Daemon sternly promised me.

“So yeah, I may not have been born this way and I may not be what I was intended, but my love is real and I would prefer you just leave it alone.” He went on. “Oh and Sebastian really likes the muscles so you can leave them alone too.” He said with a laugh.

I stared at Daemon flabbergasted and nearly in tears at how much he had changed and grown in the last few days.

“So where does that leave us in terms of balancing?” I asked toward Daemon.

“I guess since this is how I want to be, that just leaves our dicks. As hot as I find it to be humiliated from time to time, I am pretty sure the next time I run into the guys of the big dick club, I am going to be pretty resentful if I don’t have my big dick back.” Daemon rationalized.

“Big dick club?” I asked intrigued.

“I will explain later,” Daemon, laughed.

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
“Alright here is the deal, you will resent me if you keep the 4 incher and I will resent you if I have to have the 4 inches back so lets split the difference.” I began formulating a plan.

“How do we do that?” Daemon asked sounding interested.

“Well I have 12 inches to contribute and you have four so together we have 16 if we split that in half we will each have a very respectful 8 inches. I mean lets be honest 8 inches is bigger than 99.7% of the entire male population.” I said trying to sell myself as much as Daemon.

“Yeah, I guess you are right.” He answered, its not my full 12 inches back but it does beat the four. “Yeah lets do it.”

The minute I had his consent I began the transformation. It was sad to feel the massive pipe in my pants as it began to deflate and while I knew in my mind that very few guys on our campus may be 3 out of every 1000 could possibly beat us in size there were still some. As sad as I was for myself, I was not so secretly turned on for what was happening in Daemon’s pants.

It is so hard to explain, but watching a pair of shorts go from nothing to an 8 inch bulge right before your eyes is so sexy. Not only could I see the outline of Daemon’s little worm growing back into the massive meat that he once had, I could see confidence lifting his once slumped over shoulders. I could see a smirk and slyness returning to his eyes. I held my breath for a second, as I was suddenly worried that I had just recreated a monster.

To my surprise instead of Daemon the demon coming at me with his regained confidence. Daemon came over and picked me up in a bear hug and whispered in my ear, how much he was sorry for everything and that he would prove that he deserved this second chance. As Daemon set me down, I was so emotional from this experience that a few tears began to flow. They were tears of joy, but Charlie mistook them for something else.

“Why are you crying?” He asked. “My god please don’t tell me you are crying over an 8 inch dick? You are aren’t you? You are crying over an 8 inch dick?”

“No I’m not,” I promised as I cleared my tears. “Two days ago I barely had 4 inches now I have 8 and I have a new best friend. Trust me I am not crying over my dick being to small.” I forcefully explained.

“Alright alright, I believe you, besides if you were crying over your dick being too small I was going to remind you that you are the Keeper over the hubris and the sworn punisher of those who are deserve to be punished, and trust me, I may not be a follower of Nemesis, but I can smell the hubris from here, or maybe that is sweat from doing so many push ups.” Charlie said as he pointed out that Roger was still in the room and desperately trying to still do pushups even though he was barely able to push himself off the ground.

“I mean if it were me and I needed to punish some hubris and wanted a bigger dick for me and my new bestie, well I guess I would no what to do.” Charlie sly smiled as he tried to put ideas in our heads.

Both Daemon and I looked over at Roger and then back at each other we looked back at Roger as Daemon told him to stop doing push up and stand up.

Roger seethed with anger as we told him to look over at us.

As Daemon and I discussed the ethics of forcing another guy to live with a small dick to satisfy our own desires, it was if Roger basically begged us to take his dick.

“You faggots have wanted my dick this whole time, I new that was why you were dragging me around with you everywhere. I knew you weren’t going to be able to keep your faggoty hands of my cock.”

Each word he spoke caused my blood pressure to rise just a bit more. As he mentioned how his nine inches were not meant to be touched by fags like us, that is when I realized that I couldn’t live with him being an inch bigger than Daemon and I. I was just about to reach out into his mind and take 6 inches from him leaving him with a three-inch dick. However, before I could I heard the sound of a freight train coming from behind my back, I turned around to see as a column of wind was making its way from Charlie’s hands. The winds traveled across the room and spun Roger like a top. As he spun golden sand came flying from Rogers crotch. The sand spun around and split into two lightning rods of sand, one aiming for my crotch and the other for Daemon’s.

As Mother Nature’s sand penetrated my groin it was obvious that Charlie had just given both of us not three but four inches of man meat. The sand was coming out of Rogers’s crotch so forcefully that it shredded his shorts leaving him now standing in front of us with a tiny one-inch dick.

“That’s four for you, and four for you and one for him.” Charlie said as it was now obvious that both Daemon and I had gained another four inches each.

As I looked down at my super snake, I could feel such confidence oozing from my every pore. I looked over at Daemon my new partner and crime and he smiled as he looked back up from the giant cock in his own pants.

As he looked at me it as clear that the scales had been balanced.

The end

Epilogue

“So Riley,” I guess your boyfriend doesn’t care about you after all. I know if I were your boyfriend I wouldn’t have late you just wait here for 2 days with someone hell bent to take both of you down. “Sara, Mother Natures original assistant claimed.

“No,” Riley answered. “He and his friends are on their way, I can feel it.

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sad it's over, but thems the breaks. You're one of the best writers on here, it's always awesome to read one of your stories.

I am almost done with a new story (first chapter) revolving around the same school with many of the same themes. I hope to have it posted in the next 24-48 hours.

Reactions: deleted363616

sessacock

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am almost done with a new story (first chapter) revolving around the same school with many of the same themes. I hope to have it posted in the next 24-48 hours.

Damn boi, workin' hard at it. Well all of your stories rock, so have at 'er. And don't listen to the inevitable shitposts of "its been 24 hours" as if they're your editors.

sessacock

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Its a 45 chapter story...there are probably a 1000 or more issues that need to be edited. Sadly this forum doesn't allow editing.
Have you ever considered consolidating your stories on a site like Metabods? It would let you keep your stories together more cohesively (sp?) and it would let people read just the story instead of story + all the user comments.

Reactions: thundercatz

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have you ever considered consolidating your stories on a site like Metabods? It would let you keep your stories together more cohesively (sp?) and it would let people read just the story instead of story + all the user comments.
I would be willing, I just don't know how to go about submitting.

fenixero1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This great and long story is simply incredible. Thank you for your hard work. When do you think to post chapter one of the new story?

Experimental Member
Media
Are we ever going to find out what ends up with Jeff and Zach, I'm not trying to harp but I remember a long time ago you had said something about their relationship in regards to the ending?