The male nurse !!

Cock-a-Hoop

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
A while ago , about 2 years , I was suffering with Phimosis. For those of you who are unaware, it's a condition where the Glans dries up in certain areas making it painful to retract the foreskin , if indeed you can retract it at all. I consulted my GP who identified the problem ( I had hitherto never heard of it ) He went on to prescribe some steroid cream called Betamethasone and referred me to a nurse practitioner who would show me the methods of use.

That afternoon I rang the nurse to make an appointment and was very surprised to hear a male voice on the other end of the line !! He told me that the doctor had emailed the referral to him and that as luck would have it he would be visiting a patient 2 streets away from me the following afternoon and if it suited me, he would call at around 4.30. Winner winner :) no peak hour traffic into town :) :) . I thanked him and said I would see him then .

The following day I was a little nervous as I had not been examined by a male nurse before and I hoped to god I didn't get an erection and embarrass myself , even found myself hoping he was ugly :eek: . I have to say at this point I have never had a gay relationship at this point .

After fussing about tidying the house . I live alone, I showered and dressed . I decided that just a T and a pair of shorts would be the best thing to wear as I assumed I would be naked from the waist down at some point , that was the 1st time I got a little excited about being exposed so totally . I nearly jumped out of my skin when the doorbell chimed and went to let him in like a shy girl !!! As I let him in he looked at my attire approvingly and sticking out his hand he simply said Steven , I shook it and said Hi I'm Peter . I showed him into the kitchen/dining room and asked him if he wanted a coffee . He declined adding that I was his last patient for the day.

I surmised that he was in a hurry and wanted to get on with it but he assured me there was no rush as he too lived alone . He started by telling me what we were up against bur reassured me that in most cases the cream would do the job and that the ladies needn't worry . I was a little too hasty in saying there aren't any ladies and realised it was a fishing trip and I actually blushed which drew a smile from him . right he said we know the technical stuff now shall we get down to the physical side ???

I showed Steven upstairs and on entering the bedroom he just said " shorts off " with a smile playing round the corners of his eyes . He went on to say " don't be shy I won't hurt you ha ha " . I stripped off and stood in front of him and the look of approval was blatant and my cock began to rise Rewatched it come to full hard on and smiled , that saves me from encouraging you to get a stuffy he said, far easier to apply this to a swollen glans .

He knelt down in front of me and I thought for a moment , I have to say, an exquisite moment , that he was going to take me in his mouth and he looked up with a twinkle in his eye and said " not till its better wink wink " mmmmmmmm That was a promise he just made I thought and relished the idea of this 34 year old Adonis wanting ME . He donned his nitrile gloves which took me back to my playing doctors and nurses days and my cock tried to grow more and became painful. Right let us get started said Steven and began to pull my foreskin back when he had it halfway up the glans I winced and he said " you need to get to the pain barrier but not go through it " then opening the tube of cream , he put a blob of it on the exposed glans and began to push it down the sleeve with his finger , he continued that for a few minutes pushing his finger down between my foreskin and glans rotating it round then pulled it back almost fully and applied a little more . It felt so good not to be dry my cock began to twitch and again he looked up and smiled He knew what he was doing when he grasped my quivering shaft and gave it a few gentle tugs I moaned loudly as the spunk gushed out of me without warning ,hitting the 6 foot mirror on my wardrobe door in thick ropes endlessly , running down to gather in a pool on the carpet "wow " said Steven " how long has it been since you ejaculated " 14 weeks I told him and thanked him for understanding x

He stood up and squeezing my cock again to watch the last drop fall he gave me that killer smile again and said "" I`ll make an unofficial house call tomorrow at 7 pm ??? " I did something else I had never done before, I kissed him and watched him walk out and downstairs to the front door.

If anyone wants to know about the 2nd house call leave a message

Attachments

hrdbodybig

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A while ago , about 2 years , I was suffering with Phimosis. For those of you who are unaware, it's a condition where the Glans dries up in certain areas making it painful to retract the foreskin , if indeed you can retract it at all. I consulted my GP who identified the problem ( I had hitherto never heard of it ) He went on to prescribe some steroid cream called Betamethasone and referred me to a nurse practitioner who would show me the methods of use.

That afternoon I rang the nurse to make an appointment and was very surprised to hear a male voice on the other end of the line !! He told me that the doctor had emailed the referral to him and that as luck would have it he would be visiting a patient 2 streets away from me the following afternoon and if it suited me, he would call at around 4.30. Winner winner :) no peak hour traffic into town :) :) . I thanked him and said I would see him then .

The following day I was a little nervous as I had not been examined by a male nurse before and I hoped to god I didn't get an erection and embarrass myself , even found myself hoping he was ugly :eek: . I have to say at this point I have never had a gay relationship at this point .

After fussing about tidying the house . I live alone, I showered and dressed . I decided that just a T and a pair of shorts would be the best thing to wear as I assumed I would be naked from the waist down at some point , that was the 1st time I got a little excited about being exposed so totally . I nearly jumped out of my skin when the doorbell chimed and went to let him in like a shy girl !!! As I let him in he looked at my attire approvingly and sticking out his hand he simply said Steven , I shook it and said Hi I'm Peter . I showed him into the kitchen/dining room and asked him if he wanted a coffee . He declined adding that I was his last patient for the day.

I surmised that he was in a hurry and wanted to get on with it but he assured me there was no rush as he too lived alone . He started by telling me what we were up against bur reassured me that in most cases the cream would do the job and that the ladies needn't worry . I was a little too hasty in saying there aren't any ladies and realised it was a fishing trip and I actually blushed which drew a smile from him . right he said we know the technical stuff now shall we get down to the physical side ???

I showed Steven upstairs and on entering the bedroom he just said " shorts off " with a smile playing round the corners of his eyes . He went on to say " don't be shy I won't hurt you ha ha " . I stripped off and stood in front of him and the look of approval was blatant and my cock began to rise Rewatched it come to full hard on and smiled , that saves me from encouraging you to get a stuffy he said, far easier to apply this to a swollen glans .

He knelt down in front of me and I thought for a moment , I have to say, an exquisite moment , that he was going to take me in his mouth and he looked up with a twinkle in his eye and said " not till its better wink wink " mmmmmmmm That was a promise he just made I thought and relished the idea of this 34 year old Adonis wanting ME . He donned his nitrile gloves which took me back to my playing doctors and nurses days and my cock tried to grow more and became painful. Right let us get started said Steven and began to pull my foreskin back when he had it halfway up the glans I winced and he said " you need to get to the pain barrier but not go through it " then opening the tube of cream , he put a blob of it on the exposed glans and began to push it down the sleeve with his finger , he continued that for a few minutes pushing his finger down between my foreskin and glans rotating it round then pulled it back almost fully and applied a little more . It felt so good not to be dry my cock began to twitch and again he looked up and smiled He knew what he was doing when he grasped my quivering shaft and gave it a few gentle tugs I moaned loudly as the spunk gushed out of me without warning ,hitting the 6 foot mirror on my wardrobe door in thick ropes endlessly , running down to gather in a pool on the carpet "wow " said Steven " how long has it been since you ejaculated " 14 weeks I told him and thanked him for understanding x

He stood up and squeezing my cock again to watch the last drop fall he gave me that killer smile again and said "" I`ll make an unofficial house call tomorrow at 7 pm ??? " I did something else I had never done before, I kissed him and watched him walk out and downstairs to the front door.

Definitely want to hear the rest of this outcum

Reactions: Mouthfull

Yummy11

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Yes please

Cock-a-Hoop

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Reactions: RHH33

Cock-a-Hoop

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
The following day I was really confused about life and my sexuality in general , I found that my body and mind craved the love of a man called Steven that I had known for just over an hour !!!!! I needed him so much ,and not for his medical prowess !!!! I made the house warm and welcoming for when Steven turned up ...... and bathed in fragrant oil xx He turned up as promised at 7 but he was dressed casually in jeans and T , as he came in to the house he gave me a casual kiss which I had been craving so much !!! He asked me If I had applied the cream and I told him that I had ..... He smiled and said " come on we are going to a place I know " I followed him to his car and we went to a club which was 90% Gay and the rest curious .... everyone there was happier than any venue I had ever known :eek:

Steven asked what I fancied and I ordered Courvoisier which drew a wide eyed smile from him ha ha ha . Having ordered we went and sat in a private little booth in a dark corner which was cosy and exactly what I wanted ...... privacy with the man I wanted to be alone with .... As we sat, he sort of nudged up next to me wanting physical contact ... and my heart sang !!!!!!! We had a couple of drinks and toyed with each others cocks knowing we were unobserved and I wanted to stay there for ever with my cock in Stevens hand xxxx

After we had stayed for a couple of hours He said we should go back to mine and re-apply the cream .... a very sweet way of saying he wanted me alone !!!!! and my heart raced at the thought xxx . As the front door closed behind us I pinned him against it and kissed him like I had never kissed anyone !!!!! I wanted him so much ......

He pushed me away and for a second I sensed rejection :eek: until he said ... medication 1st !!!! I stripped in 20 seconds when I realised his attention was on my cock again and lay on the couch x Steven retrieved the cream and began working on my cock Kneading and occasionally kissing it to get me rigid again :) then applying the cream without the nitriles shoving that gorgeous finger into my sheath creaming my glans and making me as horny as fuck !!!!!! He told me we had to play like this for a week until it cleared and I was ecstatic xxxx I had this wonderful man for a week at least !!!! However I asked him rather meekly If it was ok for me to pleasure him ? He kissed me and said I wondered if you would ask ?? and pushed his gorgeous cock towards my mouth !!!!! I have always wanted to know If I would like it ...... and believe me I DO !!!!!! Taking that hot swollen cock into my mouth was pure heaven ... salty and juicy at the same time ... I wanted to suck his cock all night ...... As I was sucking him he raised his legs and spread them , intentionally giving my fingers access to his hungry arse x which again was a first for me , but I was eager to do to please my new lover .... gagging on his cock I began to finger his bum gently at 1st but as he more and more excited I was encouraged to add 2 more fingers and drive them home using more and more force ........ As his body twitched and jerked I had to swallow his spunk so quickly because my fingers up his man hole made him cum and cum and cum I have never known anything like it since :eek: .

We lay there sated for a while until our cocks were quite soft and hugged xxx until nurse Steven got the cream out again !!!! maybe part 3 tomorrow if anyone wants it xx

Cock-a-Hoop

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
The following day I was really confused about life and my sexuality in general , I found that my body and mind craved the love of a man called Steven that I had known for just over an hour !!!!! I needed him so much ,and not for his medical prowess !!!! I made the house warm and welcoming for when Steven turned up ...... and bathed in fragrant oil xx He turned up as promised at 7 but he was dressed casually in jeans and T , as he came in to the house he gave me a casual kiss which I had been craving so much !!! He asked me If I had applied the cream and I told him that I had ..... He smiled and said " come on we are going to a place I know " I followed him to his car and we went to a club which was 90% Gay and the rest curious .... everyone there was happier than any venue I had ever known :eek:

Steven asked what I fancied and I ordered Courvoisier which drew a wide eyed smile from him ha ha ha . Having ordered we went and sat in a private little booth in a dark corner which was cosy and exactly what I wanted ...... privacy with the man I wanted to be alone with .... As we sat, he sort of nudged up next to me wanting physical contact ... and my heart sang !!!!!!! We had a couple of drinks and toyed with each others cocks knowing we were unobserved and I wanted to stay there for ever with my cock in Stevens hand xxxx

After we had stayed for a couple of hours He said we should go back to mine and re-apply the cream .... a very sweet way of saying he wanted me alone !!!!! and my heart raced at the thought xxx . As the front door closed behind us I pinned him against it and kissed him like I had never kissed anyone !!!!! I wanted him so much ......

He pushed me away and for a second I sensed rejection :eek: until he said ... medication 1st !!!! I stripped in 20 seconds when I realised his attention was on my cock again and lay on the couch x Steven retrieved the cream and began working on my cock Kneading and occasionally kissing it to get me rigid again :) then applying the cream without the nitriles shoving that gorgeous finger into my sheath creaming my glans and making me as horny as fuck !!!!!! He told me we had to play like this for a week until it cleared and I was ecstatic xxxx I had this wonderful man for a week at least !!!! However I asked him rather meekly If it was ok for me to pleasure him ? He kissed me and said I wondered if you would ask ?? and pushed his gorgeous cock towards my mouth !!!!! I have always wanted to know If I would like it ...... and believe me I DO !!!!!! Taking that hot swollen cock into my mouth was pure heaven ... salty and juicy at the same time ... I wanted to suck his cock all night ...... As I was sucking him he raised his legs and spread them , intentionally giving my fingers access to his hungry arse x which again was a first for me , but I was eager to do to please my new lover .... gagging on his cock I began to finger his bum gently at 1st but as he more and more excited I was encouraged to add 2 more fingers and drive them home using more and more force ........ As his body twitched and jerked I had to swallow his spunk so quickly because my fingers up his man hole made him cum and cum and cum I have never known anything like it since :eek: .

We lay there sated for a while until our cocks were quite soft and hugged xxx until nurse Steven got the cream out again !!!! maybe part 3 tomorrow if anyone wants it xx
Part 3 The Male Nurse

Steven could not get out of a family event on the Sunday and I felt pretty low ..... it was silly , I was moping like a love struck teenager craving the attention of the schools heartthrob :eek: . But I carried on with the treatment making sure to give my cock every chance to completely heal for both our benefits !!! He did ring me late evening to wish me goodnight and talk dirty for an hour :) :) and he had my shaft stood to attention for the whole time . The best bit of news he saved till last, he had booked me in for his last appointment every day through the week xx and my mood soared just thinking of the 1st one :) :) :)

All through Monday I tried to think of ways to pleasure him But in the end they were just daydreams that evoked visions of his superb body that had me edging for hours :) :) I decided to let him call the shots and after our 1st kiss when we were indoors he said treatment before pleasure and slapped my rump playfully and upstairs we went .... I dropped my little robe on the floor and leapt onto the bed with a heart full of hope and desire .

to my surprise and delight , he then stripped off and knelt by the bed with the cream he had taken from his bag . Wasting no time or just eager to touch my burgeoning shaft he grasped it and began the , now slightly less painful process of pulling back my foreskin I anticipated the lush cool effect of the cream being applied and as soon as he had finished rubbing it into the glans he grasped me centre shaft firmly and waited ...... I loved just being like that but before a minute had past I began slowly to fuck his fist thrusting my hips up off the bed . I pulled him on top of me as I wanted to have his gorgeous cock pressed hard against mine while he kissed me !!!!!! He told me He couldn't wait to take me in his mouth and deep into his throat but had to wait till my glans was healthy again . Phimosis cannot be passed to others no matter what sexual pleasure you are giving or taking but for it to disappear it is better to keep it moist

I just wanted him in any way he pleased and so my next 1st came to pass , Steven asked If he could fuck me !!! I was dreading it but at the same time craving the oneness that it created . He pulled me off the bed and made me kneel at the side of the bed with my tummy flat on the bed and he spread my legs . As he knelt behind me my mouth was dry and my heart was pounding , reaching into his bag he pulled out the KY and very generally lubricated his cock and then my arse pushing 2 very lubed fingers inside me , working it in . I gripped the duvet tight not knowing what level of pain to expect then as he gripped my hips he pushed his glans in slowly and waited till I got used to it , until my pelvic floor began to tense then relax trying to suck him in deeper and as Chewed his now engorged cock he slid it slowly in balls deep all the time whispering encouragement I have never been treated so gently in bed !!!! But once I was used to having this big thing inside me I wanted to ride it as I began to push back against it Steven smiled and began to use the skirting board as purchase for his feet and began ramming me until I cried out in ecstasy and He jerked and spasmed wildly as he filled me with his spunk . I will never forget that 1st fuck and the man who gave me it !!!!!

Cock-a-Hoop

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Part 3 The Male Nurse

Steven could not get out of a family event on the Sunday and I felt pretty low ..... it was silly , I was moping like a love struck teenager craving the attention of the schools heartthrob :eek: . But I carried on with the treatment making sure to give my cock every chance to completely heal for both our benefits !!! He did ring me late evening to wish me goodnight and talk dirty for an hour :) :) and he had my shaft stood to attention for the whole time . The best bit of news he saved till last, he had booked me in for his last appointment every day through the week xx and my mood soared just thinking of the 1st one :) :) :)

All through Monday I tried to think of ways to pleasure him But in the end they were just daydreams that evoked visions of his superb body that had me edging for hours :) :) I decided to let him call the shots and after our 1st kiss when we were indoors he said treatment before pleasure and slapped my rump playfully and upstairs we went .... I dropped my little robe on the floor and leapt onto the bed with a heart full of hope and desire .

to my surprise and delight , he then stripped off and knelt by the bed with the cream he had taken from his bag . Wasting no time or just eager to touch my burgeoning shaft he grasped it and began the , now slightly less painful process of pulling back my foreskin I anticipated the lush cool effect of the cream being applied and as soon as he had finished rubbing it into the glans he grasped me centre shaft firmly and waited ...... I loved just being like that but before a minute had past I began slowly to fuck his fist thrusting my hips up off the bed . I pulled him on top of me as I wanted to have his gorgeous cock pressed hard against mine while he kissed me !!!!!! He told me He couldn't wait to take me in his mouth and deep into his throat but had to wait till my glans was healthy again . Phimosis cannot be passed to others no matter what sexual pleasure you are giving or taking but for it to disappear it is better to keep it moist

I just wanted him in any way he pleased and so my next 1st came to pass , Steven asked If he could fuck me !!! I was dreading it but at the same time craving the oneness that it created . He pulled me off the bed and made me kneel at the side of the bed with my tummy flat on the bed and he spread my legs . As he knelt behind me my mouth was dry and my heart was pounding , reaching into his bag he pulled out the KY and very generally lubricated his cock and then my arse pushing 2 very lubed fingers inside me , working it in . I gripped the duvet tight not knowing what level of pain to expect then as he gripped my hips he pushed his glans in slowly and waited till I got used to it , until my pelvic floor began to tense then relax trying to suck him in deeper and as Chewed his now engorged cock he slid it slowly in balls deep all the time whispering encouragement I have never been treated so gently in bed !!!! But once I was used to having this big thing inside me I wanted to ride it as I began to push back against it Steven smiled and began to use the skirting board as purchase for his feet and began ramming me until I cried out in ecstasy and He jerked and spasmed wildly as he filled me with his spunk . I will never forget that 1st fuck and the man who gave me it !!!!!

Cock-a-Hoop

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
The Male Nurse Part 4

All that week was a blur of blissful erotic ecstasy ,of discovering untried sexual pleasures . We experimented
on every intimate region of each others body . I had never produced so much hot, salty spunk in one week in my life. His love was like a drug , if I wasn't with him physically I was thinking about him fantasising about his hard body ( and often edging )

Come the last of his official visits he came in , kissed me on the neck and walked right passed me , up the stairs without a word . I worried that he was going to say that it would be his LAST visit as I slowly followed. I opened the bedroom door slowly and what I saw filled my heart with Intense desire and relief , Steven stood naked with a massive erection but as I walked in he was lubing his anus with unbridled pleasure , he was ready to be fucked by my now healthy cock . He walked over to me and applied a generous handful of KY to my rampant cock as he kissed me firmly on the mouth with searching tongue and turning round he placed both hands on the bed and remaining standing , spread his legs for me .

My last unfulfilled forbidden pleasure was about to be granted and my heart sang with joy, to be finally fucking this gorgeous man . I took his lead and gripping his hips Stood with my feet between his and gently eased my pre-cum glistening glans against his beautiful puckered star and held it there for a moment until he pushed back against it so that it slid inside him . with a deep moan of pleasure he reached one hand between his legs and caressed and gently kneaded my heavily laden balls as he placed his hand back on the bed I began to rock rythnmically letting my cock sink a little deeper with each push until my heavy balls were slapping against his and he started pushing back against every forward thrust he wanted my cock as deep as it would go. I began pumping harder and faster until he stiffened ... the point of no return , I speeded up , I had to make it perfect for him , and as he let out the low guttural moan that needs no explanation my cock spasmed and jerked and then gushed wave after wave of my love juice for him . It felt like it would never end . Finally Steven pulled away and turning round he kissed me again and fell backwards onto the bed pulling me with him. We lay in each others arms exhausted and content then he said " If that was the appetiser I can't wait for the main course " We laughed and headed for the shower together . He told me he was going to wash my cock because that was going to be the Hors Doeuvres ;).

Last edited: