Cock-a-Hoop

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
The Male Nurse part 5

Having received one or two requests , I hope you are sitting with baited breath and cock in hand ;)

The Saturday after the treatment was finished , Steven turned up wearing hiking gear which took me totally by surprise as he had never mentioned it before !! Still I shouldn't have been surprised ,we had barely known one another for a week and that time was well spent getting to know each others body in EVERY way .

He told me to get some suitable clothing on ,it was very warm so shorts and sturdy trainers seemed ok I threw a few things in my back pack drinks trail mix etc and as a afterthought the KY ;) . I had no idea where we were bound and he wasn't telling, until he took the motorway exit to Kielder water and I smiled and looked at him knowingly there are dozens and dozens of tracks through the forest and although it was a popular visitor site you could go all day without bumping into anyone ;) with that in mind I undid the button on his shorts and slid the zip down !! " Wondered how long it would take you " he laughed and raised his bum so I could pull them down to his knees, the following 10 mins were driven VERY slowly as it is extremely difficult to concentrate when
your raging cock is buried deep in your lovers throat . A couple of times he had to stop as his eyes were in Nirvana ,unable to see ..... I reached over and turned the engine off and he moaned hoarsely because he knew he was about to gush a massive amount of hot salty spunk down my eager throat , I actually craved the taste of him !!!!! and god, it was well worth the wait when it came ,it was like drinking from a hose , an endless supply of heaven !!!!!

He kept his hands on my head, holding it there still impaled on his still swollen shaft as I gently squeezed his balls . Finally his vision returned and he raised my head and kissing me he was delighted to learn that I had kept a mouthful of his gorgeous cum to share with him mmmmmmm.

We drove on a short distance til we found a place where we could put the car off the track under the trees and well camouflaged. Steven did his shorts up and we set off into the woods looking for a place to enjoy some outdoor sex as well as the weather. Eventually we found a sunny glade which was perfect and immediately stripped each other off ( always nicer when someone does it for you :) and Steven revealed a lightweight groundsheet he had stashed in his pack . Not only that, he had brought sunscreen , not that I ever used it ;) but it would be bloody sexy having it smeared all over :) I applied his 1st because I wanted him to suck me off without getting the taste of greasy suncream ha ha ha thoughtful , I know :) .

As if guessing my motive as I was kneeling near his head doing his shoulders , he asked me to stand which I loved because he had remembered that I loved my cock sucker to be on his knees in front of me x.I stood with a tingling cock waiting for that delicious feeling that comes over you as your slides down a welcoming throat and he wasted no time ..... clasping my cheeks with both hands he pulled my engorged rod to his mouth licking his lips in anticipation . It slid in gently , and I almost lost it straight away so he stopped going all the way , stopped the gagging that I love to hear and nibbled my cock to make me last a bit longer .

Something , some small movement in my peripheral vision warned me we were being watched and I told Steven to rotate clockwise about 45 degrees , he wondered why but did it anyway . I half closed my eyes and pretended not to have spotted him but now I could see him clearly He was standing behind a low boughed tree but I could clearly see him from the waist down , not only was he naked but he was wanking !!!! I told Steven what was happening and then I said we should give him a show , I had already turned us so that he could see my cock slide ALL the way balls deep with Steven clasping my cheeks .

It didn't go wholly to plan because as soon as Steven deep throated me I yelled I was cumming and being quick he let go of my bum cheeks and after swallowing the 1st wave he pulled my cock from his mouth and began wanking me hard left handed so the watcher could see all and sprayed my spunk all over himself . It was fucking so erotic we had never really done that , But we will again He stood up and Kissed me before making sure the watcher could see and began a little frotting just to fire him up more :) :)

Steven said should we introduce ourselves and laughed so I said ok where upon we both waved our cocks at him and smiling , beckoned him over ;)TBC
It would appear that some of you are smitten where My gorgeous male nurse is concerned , enough to want to be a patient ?? ;) and one or two are eager to hear if our shy little peeping ( wanking ) Tom will have the nerve to join in the fun !!!! I will let you know tonight ;)

Attachments

Cock-a-Hoop

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
The Male Nurse part 5

Having received one or two requests , I hope you are sitting with baited breath and cock in hand ;)

The Saturday after the treatment was finished , Steven turned up wearing hiking gear which took me totally by surprise as he had never mentioned it before !! Still I shouldn't have been surprised ,we had barely known one another for a week and that time was well spent getting to know each others body in EVERY way .

He told me to get some suitable clothing on ,it was very warm so shorts and sturdy trainers seemed ok I threw a few things in my back pack drinks trail mix etc and as a afterthought the KY ;) . I had no idea where we were bound and he wasn't telling, until he took the motorway exit to Kielder water and I smiled and looked at him knowingly there are dozens and dozens of tracks through the forest and although it was a popular visitor site you could go all day without bumping into anyone ;) with that in mind I undid the button on his shorts and slid the zip down !! " Wondered how long it would take you " he laughed and raised his bum so I could pull them down to his knees, the following 10 mins were driven VERY slowly as it is extremely difficult to concentrate when
your raging cock is buried deep in your lovers throat . A couple of times he had to stop as his eyes were in Nirvana ,unable to see ..... I reached over and turned the engine off and he moaned hoarsely because he knew he was about to gush a massive amount of hot salty spunk down my eager throat , I actually craved the taste of him !!!!! and god, it was well worth the wait when it came ,it was like drinking from a hose , an endless supply of heaven !!!!!

He kept his hands on my head, holding it there still impaled on his still swollen shaft as I gently squeezed his balls . Finally his vision returned and he raised my head and kissing me he was delighted to learn that I had kept a mouthful of his gorgeous cum to share with him mmmmmmm.

We drove on a short distance til we found a place where we could put the car off the track under the trees and well camouflaged. Steven did his shorts up and we set off into the woods looking for a place to enjoy some outdoor sex as well as the weather. Eventually we found a sunny glade which was perfect and immediately stripped each other off ( always nicer when someone does it for you :) and Steven revealed a lightweight groundsheet he had stashed in his pack . Not only that, he had brought sunscreen , not that I ever used it ;) but it would be bloody sexy having it smeared all over :) I applied his 1st because I wanted him to suck me off without getting the taste of greasy suncream ha ha ha thoughtful , I know :) .

As if guessing my motive as I was kneeling near his head doing his shoulders , he asked me to stand which I loved because he had remembered that I loved my cock sucker to be on his knees in front of me x.I stood with a tingling cock waiting for that delicious feeling that comes over you as your slides down a welcoming throat and he wasted no time ..... clasping my cheeks with both hands he pulled my engorged rod to his mouth licking his lips in anticipation . It slid in gently , and I almost lost it straight away so he stopped going all the way , stopped the gagging that I love to hear and nibbled my cock to make me last a bit longer .

Something , some small movement in my peripheral vision warned me we were being watched and I told Steven to rotate clockwise about 45 degrees , he wondered why but did it anyway . I half closed my eyes and pretended not to have spotted him but now I could see him clearly He was standing behind a low boughed tree but I could clearly see him from the waist down , not only was he naked but he was wanking !!!! I told Steven what was happening and then I said we should give him a show , I had already turned us so that he could see my cock slide ALL the way balls deep with Steven clasping my cheeks .

It didn't go wholly to plan because as soon as Steven deep throated me I yelled I was cumming and being quick he let go of my bum cheeks and after swallowing the 1st wave he pulled my cock from his mouth and began wanking me hard left handed so the watcher could see all and sprayed my spunk all over himself . It was fucking so erotic we had never really done that , But we will again He stood up and Kissed me before making sure the watcher could see and began a little frotting just to fire him up more :) :)

Steven said should we introduce ourselves and laughed so I said ok where upon we both waved our cocks at him and smiling , beckoned him over ;)TBC
We both looked at each other and we could each see a little sympathy for the little guy and genuinely waved to invite him into our company ...... not to take any kind of advantage ,, but to show him that people were not all bad xx . He slowly came into our company But was still aware of our size .. to which end we sat xx making him a little more at home . Pause xx ....... We introduced ourselves and talked politely and kindly to him which we could tell was not the norm for this anguished little man .

After generallY talking about nice things he relaxed UNTil I asked him why he was watching us and masturbating and he clammed up and looked lost . Could see he was feeling awkward and shuffled across and put my arm round his shoulder. what happened next blew me away as tears ran freelY
y down his face and he sobbed Uncontrollably . I looked at Steven and he knew what I was asking and nodded . I Held him til he stopped crying and asked him why he was so sad and he told us that he was watching us because we were doing it with love ,and laughing and smiling . It touched him and at the same time made him want to touch himself just watching us .

After a lot of coaxing we found out he had never known any love only violent and degrading sex ... he never saw anyone enjoy it with laughter without fear !!! Then he told us that the only reason he came to the woods was so he could enjoy being naked and could masturbate and orgasm without being bullied . He said he was sorry for watching but he was mesmerised by us and we told him it was ok and that we didn't mind that he took pleasure from it.We talked some more and slowly we got to know William as a person and the best way to describe him would be sweet but damaged goods !!! The look Steven gave me asked " can we help William ' To which I gave faint but clear yes and he smiled back ....

I asked him where he lived and he told us , nowhere , the poor lad didn't have a roof let alone a bed !! What the hell possessed me I have no Idea , but I told him he was coming home with me . I have never ever seen a face become more radiant in such a short time , he jumped across and straddled my legs squashing his cock against mine and I felt it swelling I looked imploringly at Steven and he just laughed heartily seeing my predicament and Williams now rapidly swelling cock !!! when he realised what was happening he became petrified, as he would have been with the bullies til we told him to relax and lay down between us ..... That marked the beginning of the return to normality of a lost soul and on that particular day the introduction to loving sex !!!!

I told him we would help him to find confidence and show him what was acceptable in sex but that we were his teachers , not his lovers as I wrapped my hand round his rigid cock . Steven smiled and leaning over kissed and licked the precum from his glans xxx TBC

Attachments

BBCKing78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
If you would like a story to include YOU tell me what you love doing ;)
Um, getting spanked, ROUGH, but romantic fucking, I'm a verse bttm, but it just depends on the top. I LOVE a beefy dude - lots of muscle - pits and pecs for days, big arms, hair...basically a rugby guy lol. I love to be wanted, idk if that makes sense, but a guy really wanting me is probably my biggest turn-on. I'm also a size queen - I think that's all. Excited to see what you come up with.