• Nice man with small dick

• Unpleasant man with big dick

Results are only viewable after voting.

Us-eight

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So it’s odd but actually I figured out it’s not so unusual to bump into this stuff. The question is what u prefer? To be with a good looking boy/man or someone into your beauty standard with small penis, or to be with a not good looking boy/man or someone who is not attractive in general and not into your standard but have a big dick.

It's quite easy - it's what you see first! Many many times you don't get a sight of the penis till you both get naked by that time you're committed to making lurv to the guy anyway.

Reactions: yikes
It's quite easy - it's what you see first! Many many times you don't get a sight of the penis till you both get naked by that time you're committed to making lurv to the guy anyway.
Hello thanks for the argument. So you are saying that is always up to the man even though when naked u don’t feel pleased with his body? So it’s kind of a forced thing as long you are already going to have sex?

My question was more like having a clear opinion of both things , you are aware of what he is hiding underwear but he is not into your types or he is pleasing but already knew he is not endowed :emoji_smile:

It depends. If you're talking about sex, I do think a lot of guys are influenced by the dick versus personality. A lot of guys here seem to really like hung cock (longer than 7 inches), or intact cock (the whole piece) so if you possess any of those qualities.. you're fine. Most guys seem to really only like qualities of real men. I mean that's kind of the crux of homosexuality. Do note I said, "most" because there will always be variances to be accounted for.

• Haha
Reactions: malakos
Hello thanks for the argument. So you are saying that is always up to the man even though when naked u don’t feel pleased with his body? So it’s kind of a forced thing as long you are already going to have sex?

My question was more like having a clear opinion of both things , you are aware of what he is hiding underwear but he is not into your types or he is pleasing but already knew he is not endowed :emoji_smile:
Lets put it this way -= I was to get married I'd be married to a man with a cock - not a cock with a man.

I could care less,I am not looking for a friend ,boyfriend,lover,husband.I am a cocksucker born to suck cocks.
When I meet a man,I may not know what he looks like at all via gh or even if I do the important interview is my mouth and his cock.
So I coukd cate less how old he is ,no kids EVER, what he looks like,what race he is if he's tall short hairy not hairy..
is his cocknhard and hopefully he wants to shot his load in my mouth, and throat
and even better if he is a face fucker.

I’d rather have a good looking man with a small cock than an ugly rat with a huge cock.

Honestly, a lot of people are lucky to have big dicks cuz they are ugly as fuck inside AND out. If not for their above average attribute im pretty sure they would get no action.