The Most Important Penis Size Study Ever Done!!!!

Missing the point again .. sigh

You continue to believe your own version of the truth, that you force on yourself in some sort of twisted way. And I continue to ‘believe’ in science/ studies/ evidence
Again bro - I've never seen a dick as small as 5.5 besides mine. Seems incredibly rare. Nobody here says they have one so who's delusional?

Again bro - I've never seen a dick as small as 5.5 besides mine. Seems incredibly rare. Nobody here says they have one so who's delusional?
Expecting men to be honest about penis size. Really? Seems incredibly rare ..

Hey guys - I'm surprised this isn't being discussed here, but this may explain why some guys (like me) think the average penis size of 5.3 or whatever is BS and say it is at least 6 (I honestly think it is more), but apparently over the last 30 years erect penis size has GROWN approximately 24%! I'm thinking maybe some of us younger guys laugh at the 5.3 inch average because for us this is not what we've encountered, whereas if you are older, maybe that was your reality. This isn't some podunk study - it was done by STANFORD. Thoughts?

“Erect penile length is getting longer, from an average of 4.8 to 6 inches, over the past 29 years,” Eisenberg said." is a quote from the article. Link to an article and the study below:

Average penis length has grown in 30 years — doctors call it ‘concerning’

Average Erect Penis Length Has Increased 24 Percent and Scientists Have No Idea Why, Study Suggests

STANFORD link: https://scopeblog.stanford.edu/2023/02/14/is-an-increase-in-penile-length-cause-for-concern/

Actual study: https://wjmh.org/search.php?where=aview&id=10.5534/wjmh.220203&code=2074WJMH&vmode=FULL
I suspected the same long before this study. How? by the many weight rooms I experienced throughout the country with my job. Shower rooms don't lie.

Reactions: cockboiii
I suspected the same long before this study. How? by the many weight rooms I experienced throughout the country with my job. Shower rooms don't lie.
Exactly!!! I just recently started hitting the gym and I noticed the average flaccid size was around my size hard. It can't be that those dudes were all growers. No way.

Reactions: amazzzed2
Who could really tell the difference between 5.5 vs 6 inches in the locker room anyway? Unless you carry a ruler with you to the locker room and measure every cock you see in sight, any “estimates” are likely just that - “estimates” that are not valid or reliable.

Who could really tell the difference between 5.5 vs 6 inches in the locker room anyway? Unless you carry a ruler with you to the locker room and measure every cock you see in sight, any “estimates” are likely just that - “estimates” that are not valid or reliable.
Don’t bother. Apparently there are men out there that want to believe they are small. So even when they see a shrimp they will tell you it’s at least 6 inches

You are stupid if you can't tell what you look like soft and flaccid. I'm a construction worker I use tape measurements for a living. Body size makes a difference but c'mon you would have to be stupid to not be able to tell what one looks like soft compared to others. Really dude?

Really?! I don’t even know how to respond to this nonsense.

See post#109.

How the hell does anybody measure someone else's flaccid dick to begin with? I don't think you can even get an accurate measurement on your own unless you're holding the thing upright and then averaged a bunch of readings under different conditions. It's like grabbing a handful of smoke.

Reactions: dickapick
How were participants chosen for this study? Let's also ask how are your participants for sex chosen? Do these requirements overlap? Would a particular type of person seek out these requests? Would a particular type of person seek out hung specifically such to skew the results? These are all factors.