The Official 'Bitch About It' Thread

D

deleted15329811

That's not animal lovers in general. Just saying.

I love my animals. They are my family. But fuck if I'm getting Botox and all that other shit when I take them to the vet. That sounds like some Hollywood overpaid fuckface shit right there.
No its some Chicago born with a silver cup everything handed to them golden priviledged never had to really work for anything in their life bullshit! Well the animal lovers/owners then who are like this!

D

deleted15329811

Botox in veterinary use is a treatment for muscular disorders, TMJ, arthritis, eye issues or jaw muscle pain for short muzzle breeds. It's not cosmetic unless appearance is improved along side a co-morbidity.

Chiropractic is great for large breeds prone to hip disorders. Regular treatment can prevent or greatly improve quality of like for puppers suffering with hip dysplasia. Same for bully breeds with front limb bowing.

I would sell a kidney to ease my fur folks ailing. No shame at all. They are no less deserving or valued than any living being.

Fuck shaming love and compasssion. Damn.

ETA: a human getting botox from a veterinarian does not deserve symmetry.

I do see the value of a double shot of top shelf booze for bad news and sticker shock.
People that use puppers doggo catter kitter "do a boop" "da heck is dis?" And no it is Botox for humans not the animals its going to be a vet, bar, mini med spa! A completely asinine concept but from the person I'd expect nothing more!

D

deleted15329811

*blink*
3cd8a33a.png
In clarification I didnt mean you about the person that was about the person i know who is embarking on this endeavour. The pupper though that was you :confused: Im sorry but shit like that grinds my gears what ever happened to puppy kitten dog and cat?

D

deleted15329811

Time to take a walk in the bush ML....Hear the birds, crickets and frogs, look at the stars and take a deep breath......but don't let the ants, mosquitoes, and wasps have a feed :) :)
Thats my number 1 reason for a dislike of summer extreme heat is my close second!

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As a southerner my instinct is to "ha at your mosquitoes!!" But...like....Aussie mosquitoes are like the size of a duck and regularly* impale humans with venomous proboscises, right?

Nobody can tell me Australia doesn't actually have land sharks. Only they're called Bush Sharks and are national treasure.

*by regularly I mean fatally and on every mosquito human interaction.

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Oh no man FUCK AUSTRALIA! They lure you in with the GORGEOUS GUYS with tan sculpted bodies and that hot as fuck accent and surferboy hair but man there is tiny shit out there that eats great big shit! There is a tiny lil octopus the size of my pinky nail that can kill 10 men with its venom/toxin/poison And then The 3 words that sent me shrieking to the hills like Nathan Lane: Funnel Web Spider! GOOD BYE, FAREWELL, AUFWIEDERSENE, ADIEU...NO THANK YOU!
:) Least if ya gonna die it will be by natural misfortune ...not hopefully some dick with a semi auto out for a thrill.

D

deleted15329811

So, yeah.

Like, could Florida rain maybe go to a drought suffering state?
Well as long as it stays TF outta Illinois! I'm still mopping out my basement, and bleaching shit im exhausted!

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
200 years ago the population of the world was 1 billion, before that the world, Europe suffered from drought and famine in the middle ages.

Now the population of the world is 8 billion, still we suffer from drought and famine.

Now we all expect it to rain the average, we all expect it to be dry the average...............it's not the case, it never has been. There are 7 billion more souls in the world consuming water, agriculture, domestic animals and so on.

But it still rains the same, still the same dry periods...............so......What is not the same as the other.....?