The Starbucks Barista

Is the only reason they invited you, to show off? Or did they expect somethng from you (more than being the apetizer before Juan starts the real job)?

Im curious

Good question Chrizzian:

From the outset I thought of the narrator in this story is just a regular guy who happened to stumble into this erotic situation by observing the barista at his neighbourhood Starbucks... :cool22:

I considered the narrator to be a quiet, unassuming anonymous observer from the suburbs sitting with his laptop recording the exploits of our sexually well endowed hero. In fact I don't even give the narrator a name in this story.

The fact that the physically active and sexually endowed couple invited him to join them at Tamara's house was a plot trick to allow the narrator to continue to tell the story of our two sex stars.

I didn't expect the narrator to contribute significantly to the show but act as the chronicler of the amazing exploits of our two lead performers. So to answer your question directly -- I think he was invited by Juan and Tamara so they could show off.

The narrator at one point earlier in the story asks himself whether he is the only person to have been in this situation. Almost in disbelief he is asking whether he is one in a series of participants with this couple or whether he is unique (the implicit question would be if he is unique, why?)

Juan and Tamara are both very proud of their physical attributes. They like to show off and know they are hot stuff. You could think of our narrator as the voyeaur and Juan and Tamara as exhibitionists.

I had also assumed the narrator and Juan to be heterosexual. Where I thought you were going with your first post was to suggest a male-male scene between Juan and the narrator. Maybe the narrator takes Juan's manhood and helps pleasure his monster cock or maybe Juan proves to be an accepting bottom for our narrator's more modest penis.

However, the idea of giving our narrator some extraordinary sexual prowess or power to thrill might be another way to turn the story...

I'll have to think about what might be a good next plot twist... Something fun and thrilling :wink:

Thanks for the ongoing interest... any other comments or suggestions are welcome.

JJ

My penis thought about that male-male moment too ->first post

Then my brain participated -> second post

;)
Glad to help and/or inspire :)

Btw is the word "Starbucks barista" really kind of sexy, or is it just my experience/thoughts that make ME think it is.

Last edited:
Scenario 1: Since you've already established Tamara as likely being in her late 30's, I'm waiting for a future chapter in which the young blonde at the Starbucks the other day turns out to be her 18/19-year old daughter. And Juan knows full well it's her daughter...but neither Tamara nor the daughter has any idea each other has been coming in, hoping to hook up with Juan.

Scenario 2: Since you've already established the narrator is willing to cheat on his wife -- perhaps Tamara's husband has no clue what's going on, so the narrator uses that information to blackmail her into future shenanigans...and maybe even a nice new house for him and his wife.