The story of me and the closeted drug dealer

MrMTD

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey all, sorry it's been a while! Here is the next part. Again, it is a bit of a rollercoaster. Hopefully, it reads ok. I was trying to get everything out in one go.

Part 8

It had been about two weeks since I’d last seen Jamie. We had messaged a few times, but neither he nor I had the time in between to see each other. During this period, I had matched with a guy on Tinder. We will call him Luke. Luke was, by the looks of it, openly gay and definitely my type. We had chatted a few times over that week and seemed to get on.

I now had two men to spin the closeted Jamie and a potential for more with Luke. During this period, I had my 21st, and both of the boys wished me a happy birthday. However, I got home one night a couple of days after my birthday to a handwritten envelope through the letterbox.

I opened it, and it was a card from Jamie, nothing particularly fancy, but I thought it was nice of him to bother to come all the way over and put it through my door. However, what was inside the card was shocking. Jamie gave me £100 and wrote on the card thanks for being there the past few months. I was gobsmacked; I never expected him to give me a card, never mind any form of present.

I decided while this was all very lovely, I needed to be honest with Jamie about what I wanted. Truthfully, I wanted what I had with Luke. to progress into a relationship. He seemed stable and a genuinely sweet person. So I ended up telling Jamie I was speaking to someone.

“Oh, so where does that leave us?” Jamie replied back to my message.

I realised a phone call would make things easier.

“Look, I know me, and you have had a lot of fun, but I think I need someone who can genuinely commit to me. You will never be my boyfriend; that’s just the reality of our situation.” I said, trying to be careful not to upset him.

“But Andrew, I genuinely do like you. I just don’t know how to get to a place we could be a proper thing. Who is this guy you are speaking to anyway?”

“He’s just someone I met from Tinder; he lives in Stirling. I just know it will confuse things if I continue seeing you.”

“I understand that; if it's really what you want, we can just be mates then.”

So that was that. Me and Jamie had agreed to cool things off in order for me to see where things with me and Luke went. I had been careful not to tell Jamie any details apart from where he lived. Something told me he could end up jealous.

Over the following week, I was meant to be going to see Luke at his place for the first time. We’d both been very excited about it and were talking all week about what movie we’d watch and what we’d both want to eat. It came to about the Thursday and I was meant to see Luke on the Friday.

This was when things took a weird turn. Suddenly, Luke wasn’t responding as he had been. His texts went from long paragraphs to a single sentence if I was lucky. What the fuck is going on here then? I thought to myself.

On Friday, Luke eventually cancelled our meeting. I was annoyed but thought I would see where things went from here. It just so happened this coincided with me going on holiday. Throughout the week away, Luke barely replied to me, refusing to open my Snapchat. I was pretty hurt. Luke had been very keen and was the one who had wanted to go for something long-term.

I was coming home from Mallorca and went onto my Snapchat. I realised Luke had removed me on Snapchat. Ok, this was weird. We’d gone from excited messaging, unable to contain our anticipation to see each other, then he cancelled our meeting and has now removed me on Snapchat.

I sat on the plane feeling deflated. I had wanted this to work. I knew Jamie and I would never be together, but I had been hopeful about me and Luke.

When I got home, I needed cheering up. I decided to call the one person I hoped would make me feel good about myself again.

Jamie answered the phone.

“Alright, how are you?” Jamie said in his usual confidence.

“I’m ok, look are you free I could really use a drive with you.”

“I’ll be there in ten minutes”

And he was there even quicker than he’d said. He gave me a kiss and said it was good to see me. We drove around for about an hour before he pulled into a road somewhere near where I lived. I told him the guy I’d been speaking to from Stirling had been a total waste of time as he flaked out on me. I expected him to say oh, that’s a shame or the like, but what he said next sent a chill down me.

“Aw aye, Luke, who is in the navy and had that nice motor.”

I shot him a look of shock.

“How do you know his name is Luke or where he works?” I asked, more scared than anything to find out.

“Aw, you told me, did you not?” Jamie said, looking nervous.

“No, Jamie, I specifically didn’t tell you anything except the vague location of where he was from.” I was horrified. Had Jamie really said something so bad to Luke that he needed to cut all contact with me?

“It made me feel sick.” It was only a 5-minute walk back to my house, but it was raining. I didn’t care, however, and told Jamie, “I can’t believe you.”

I got out of his car and began to walk. Jamie got out and tried to get me to stop.

“Just fuck off” I screamed at him.

He could sense I wasn’t playing around. He put his hands to the back of his head and returned to his car.

I proceeded to walk home. I suddenly realised I was crying. I couldn’t think straight. I needed to contact Luke and find out what Jamie said and decide if I would cut Jamie off completely.