!!! the ultimate condom help!!!

Helpful? So, people don't have to ask anymore ?

• Yes

Votes: 784 84.0%
  • No

Votes: 149 16.0%

• Total voters

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Genetic. Not my fault lol
I’m calling bullshit, if you claim that your penis is too thick for an fm2

Tried to be nice, but sorry

We are here to support people who really need it. Not fakers. I wasted my time trying to help you, when clearly your cock is not as big as you claim. Even in the pictures under your clothes, it’s obvious that it is not 7” girth FE7B3226-9D78-4C05-AD6A-0A9176900256.jpeg

I have a fat dick that is hard to put in a regular condom. That is why I tried to help you. If you want to brag about your fake cock, find a site where people are there for fantasy, not support

DavidDino

Superior Member
Media

We are here to support people who really need it. Not fakers. I wasted my time trying to help you, when clearly your cock is not as big as you claim. Even in the pictures under your clothes, it’s obvious that it is not 7” girth View attachment 1515321

I have a fat dick that is hard to put in a regular condom. That is why I tried to help you. If you want to brag about your fake cock, find a site where people are there for fantasy, not support
All of my fotos - soft cock. I'm not a fake and don't wanna to offend someone. Thanks for ur help and I really tried to use ur advice but unfortunately failed. I'm a kind person and don't wanna argue or prove something. Have a good day!

Reactions: Nosuportneeded

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

We are here to support people who really need it. Not fakers. I wasted my time trying to help you, when clearly your cock is not as big as you claim. Even in the pictures under your clothes, it’s obvious that it is not 7” girth View attachment 1515321

yeah he is a fake whiner many go upto 90mm

so he is lieing

Reactions: Nosuportneeded

mjjudd

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From my experience, most ladies cannot even handle FC2 size so if you require something larger than that then condoms are probably the least of your worries. If you can find a partner that can handle something that size please shoot them my way as I have not met a "loose" kitty yet.

View media item 1510598

Tom_NY_0930

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I’m considering experimenting with casual encounters with men for the first time and I’m looking for large, flavored condoms. I googled and looked around but really couldn’t find anything. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thank you

omegatech

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

reddit is a good place for that