The vintage Playgirl models had large bushes.

walker2

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I've been looking at a lot of Playgirl magazines from the 70s, 80s and early 90s online lately. Most of the models had large, noteworthy bushes. It seems like it was a requirement to appear in the magazine. I wonder if these guys were conscious of the size of their bushes? Did it matter to them as they posed? Were they were proud to show them off? Can anyone offer some insight?

Do you have a large bush yourself? It it something you like people to look at when you are naked?

Surfing70s

Admired Member
Media
I've been looking at a lot of Playgirl magazines from the 70s, 80s and early 90s online lately. Most of the models had large, noteworthy bushes. It seems like it was a requirement to appear in the magazine. I wonder if these guys were conscious of the size of their bushes? Did it matter to them as they posed? Were they were proud to show them off? Can anyone offer some insight?

Do you have a large bush yourself? It it something you like people to look at when you are naked?
I really believe that it was not a requirement of the magazine, but rather a male habit of the time. I'm not saying that it doesn't exist today, but especially in the 90s there were no "beauty standards" having pubic hair meant reaching maturity, anyway... but I love it!

walker2

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I've decided not to post copywritten images myself, out of principle. I don't know if there is an expiration on a copywrite. These images have been in the public realm for decades, so post if you feel comfortable.