People who argue it’s not him in the videos I can guarantee you it’s him
I have a lot of videos of him fucking a lot of ladies but I have paid over 3000$ so I will not share them at all
He is a good looking man I don’t know why most of the other hate him but I think it’s jealousy maybe
I want to see him fuck women. Please share at least one video of him roughly having sex. He must be really good in bed.

Reactions: JSRT
I want to see him fuck women. Please share at least one video of him roughly having sex. He must be really good in bed.
I dont think there’s any vid having sex with anybody… surely if asked, he’d want to charge 2000$ for it.

If he proves it with prints yes, if it shouldn't be just another gay man wanting to get attention
I agree. Where's the evidence? Also, why do people usually try to challenge like real facts without posting a clip or even a picture? I was sub'ed at a time and there was nothing.
Most threads are consistent in terms of opinions, which is USEFUL, so anybody has a clear idea of what to find or not with an OnlyFans subscription.

Thanks for the attachments… I got a pack of his OF stuff (about 165 short or extremely short videos). I must have missed it. Tons of pics too (no nudes). After my post I have only found one video with his cock in what seems a dickpump… and even later I found the videos u are talking about here in LPSG (one stroking his dick against the cell cam and another one). In his OF “pack” the dick close-up picture is also missing… I will DM u…

View attachment 69768211
View attachment 69768271
How do I get this video pack?? New here