Oh boy. Well, if you go back you will see the reply you quoted wasn’t a response to you. But, I too, love me some Olivia Benson.
I didn't ask for evidence, but, by the way, I love this series

haha.Straight men can post on onlyfans too it's not just for gays.Yes majority of his subs are gay but he doesn't do anything extraordinary for them to even sub to him.He posts body shots and his dick.He ain't a gay baiter
Yes he even post a video with his gf but deleted

Reactions: Ozymandias7531
I mean, if you’re going to claim somebody is horrifically homophobic, at least back your shit up…
“I saw it somewhere a long time ago.” Yeah, okay… or you could have imagined it :emoji_rolling_eyes:
Are we still on this? Jeeeeezus. Sorry, I don’t have receipts. If you don’t care to believe me, then don’t. Move on.

Reactions: mperei02
He is not gay, but he hides the fact that he is bisexual.
While he was living in Istanbul, he had a girlfriend, but he had sex with men for money when he was not on onlyfans.
please, had sex with men for money doesn‘t make him bi, just proved him was in a gayforpay prosititution.

But it's not hard to believe he's homophobic though... on twitter he follows NO ONE. and I'm sure there have been more than enough adult performers begging him for some attention.

Do you guys know that beautiful man Fit Narad? He's probably straight to, but he engages more with his audience and even takes pictures (with clothes on) with other adult male performers.

Honestly, excuse me for being "mean" but the Mostafa guy, beautiful as he is, he doesn't seem happy in any of his pictures - and I interpret that as him being a) generally unhappy in life but also b) ashamed of himself for what he's doing, which is selling himself to the same homosexual audience he doesn't respect enough to engage with in anyway.

Plus, have you seen those prices on his onlyfans? WOW. and he doesn't even post nudes.