Theistic Cock Worship

IMG_4968.gif

DAY OF REST

Friday for Muslims
Saturday for Jews
Sunday for Christians.

Whichever day you honor, we are given a weekly reminder that Cock created us, not for slavery, but for the joy of pleasure.
Fuck, be fucked, suck, be sucked, jack, however you choose, rejoice in the Lord united to your flesh and be free.

Reactions: Jack Frederick
In the evolutionary working of Cock, creator and sustainer, the Gluteus Maximus became the largest muscle in the human body (by mass). This was done for one reason, that Homo Sapiens might become Homo Erectus (the sweetness of that…Erect Man) and stand upright.

IMG_5138.jpeg
IMG_5139.jpeg
IMG_5141.jpeg

A gift given to us by Cock so that His manifestation united in love to the flesh of Man might always be the center of the Man’s body, and thus the center of His heart.

IMG_5142.jpeg
IMG_5143.jpeg

In this way, Cock is always the Presence that guides the Man, leading him into the world, always inviting the Man to follow Him, His presence and His will.

IMG_5146.jpeg
IMG_5145.jpeg

And thus is always front and center to receive the worship of others which glorifies Cock our God, and the Man who sings the song of pleasure, the glory of God.

IMG_5147.jpeg
IMG_5144.jpeg

For millennia human beings have worshipped the Phallus as the source of creation, power, and life.
Many cultures still do. This gift has been lost in our Abrahamic culture and its insistence on the worship of the demigod exclusively.
For the last few years I have been worshipping Cock as God, literally, as GOD, and it has been life changing and affirming.
I was wondering if others do as well and would like to start a conversation space, have discussions, answer questions, maybe create a worship place here.
Isn't this just another way to obsess over guys' dicks and get guys to send photos of their dicks? Calling it a "phallus" doesn't make a penis spiritual. However, I do have a name for the new church -- "The Divinity of Dick." Or, perhaps, "Our Lady of the Ever-Growing Cock?" if you want to be very inclusive. That said, you don't have to declare a guy's dick as sacred to get guys here to worship it -- you're already preaching to the converted. Lastly, good luck proselytizing to women. They care about the man attached to the dick and not the dick itself and neither are likely to be worshipped unless your congregation cleans their houses.

When pulling down, I've had "Oh God!", "Oh Shit!" and even "Oh Hell!". Not sure if there's a consistent theology in that? :)

View media item 14213901
I don't know if it represents a "consistent theology," but I believe it is the opening line to one of the hymns.

Reactions: theogman
I have a weakness for beautiful cocks being masturbated or sucked, and when a guy KNOWS his cock is so sexually superior, I really can't help but worship.

For millennia human beings have worshipped the Phallus as the source of creation, power, and life.
Many cultures still do. This gift has been lost in our Abrahamic culture and its insistence on the worship of the demigod exclusively.
For the last few years I have been worshipping Cock as God, literally, as GOD, and it has been life changing and affirming.
I was wondering if others do as well and would like to start a conversation space, have discussions, answer questions, maybe create a worship place her

I never considered cock worship at all until I began sucking cocks of men that I would masturbate with. I began to fall into a state as soon as I began of total awareness of his phallus as it grew and turned hard, and stiffened so beautifully before releasing its precious nectar. The first time I noticed is so clear: my mouth wrapped around his cock and those moments before....my surrender, and his ejaculation...a holy moment of connection.

• Love
Reactions: goonlat