Theonlydangelo Of

YOURNUMBERONEFAN

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dont bother....They don't even touch each other at all. DAngelo is fucking Dantes girl, with condom on while Dante is getting head from her. U don't see neither of the men face barely. And no I cannot post the video. I got my refund and OF delete my page. Attached a screen shot.

Attachments

Nicki30

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dont bother....They don't even touch each other at all. DAngelo is fucking Dantes girl, with condom on while Dante is getting head from her. U don't see neither of the men face barely. And no I cannot post the video. I got my refund and OF delete my page. Attached a screen shot.
Probably how Dante got those new teeth

Reactions: Goodchoc

Bootylover_DJ

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Your page got deleted over a refund? :weary_face:

Freec

Expert Member
Media
Nah, Dante touches Dangelos dick lol

Foreskin77

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Here is the full video of DAngelo and Dante. Dante accidently posted it on his page for free this morning. I don't see them touching. Dante tried too once.
I've watched it twice and slowed it down where I could see when Dante reached for Dangelo's dick and YES he clearly touches Dangelo's dick, the camera cuts away right at that second.

Reactions: Goodchoc