Theoz

quietbeob

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is a question for all of u. What would u do if u had Theoz at your house for one whole day?
I'd tell him to get naked, then I take him into my bedroom. I lick every inch of his sexy 18 year old twink body. First I give him a blowjob until he cums in my mouth. Afterwards I make him suck me off and fuck his ass as hard as I can. I make Theoz moan loudly and shoot a huge load of my cum in his ass.

After that, I call my 19 year old virgin friend to come over and lose his virginity to him.

Jmac90

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
This is a question for all of u. What would u do if u had Theoz at your house for one whole day?
I would ask him what he wants most of all. I would tell him that I would do exactly what he wanted. I would indulge all his kinky dreams and fantasies. EVERYTHING he wants. No limits.

And I would LOVE to suck his cock and lick his hole.

stfnkts

Expert Member
Media
He will be on a game show called ”Fångarna på fortet” later today, looks like it will be some nice shots of him, this is just short a commercial for the program!
Wish it was available to watch for non-Swedish people easily as well. TV4 is blocking that quite strictly so yeh.

Reactions: heyhooooo

Swooom

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wish it was available to watch for non-Swedish people easily as well. TV4 is blocking that quite strictly so yeh.
Was honestly not that much to see, most of the rooms where they do the challenges was very poor lighting or things like smoke, tried to get some things together for you guys that can't see the show.

Attachments

Theozfanholland2006

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Was honestly not that much to see, most of the rooms where they do the challenges was very poor lighting or things like smoke, tried to get some things together for you guys that can't see the show.
Damm this is hot