Things Only Hairy Guys Understand

HairyAFBro

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
So over in the Sex with a Large Penis forum there's a thread about things only hung guys understand. Got me thinking might be fun to see what things only hairy dudes would understand.

Here's a few:
- Calculating how many buttons to leave open on shirt based on how much fur to show off
- And then noticing people glancing at my shirt collar when talking to them
- Itchy chest when it's super hot weather
- Takes longer to dry off after shower
- Feel like you stand out because you're the hairiest guy in the locker room/pool/beach
- Feeling of a partner grabbing onto the fur during sex

- having a partner with a hairy guy fetish continually licking your armpits no matter how many times you've told him to stop because it tickles too much.
- overheating easily, not being able to handle any temperature above 65F and sleeping on the couch because your partner/cuddle buddy is just too damn warm.
- having friends that call you "Austin Powers"

So over in the Sex with a Large Penis forum there's a thread about things only hung guys understand. Got me thinking might be fun to see what things only hairy dudes would understand.

Here's a few:
- Calculating how many buttons to leave open on shirt based on how much fur to show off
- And then noticing people glancing at my shirt collar when talking to them
- Itchy chest when it's super hot weather
- Takes longer to dry off after shower
- Feel like you stand out because you're the hairiest guy in the locker room/pool/beach
- Feeling of a partner grabbing onto the fur during sex
Love this topic.

Re. ‘standing out.’ When I lived in Asia and went to the public swimming pool/beach I was usually the only guy with any chest hair at all. Got quite a few glances, I can tell you!