Thomas keal - instagram model

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is all good and great, but I’ve gotta say your nickname is the best nickname I’ve seen on the internet. I just have to ask....is it MISS Chanandler Bong?? :joy:

I was literally just a while back thinking someone will eventually comment this XD
it's MISS chanandler bong yes XD. Atleast thats what the TV guide says
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nehel
Just to be safe y'all, If a new member here like asks on this thread for nudes of keal, don't send in the dm's for a while either lol, you never know, might be keal trying to do a "sting operation" and you'll end up getting threatened in your dm's for "unauthorized distribution". He's desperate for money, he's hoping to catch people so that he can sue and make more money than his dick is ever gonna be worth.

I’ve only been on this thread for the tea. And posted the friend of TK who is not a narcissist like this guy.

Stayed for the tea and sure enough a newcomer slides into the Dms asking for pics.

TK is an opportunist. Don’t feed into his over inflated ego. His head is too big to ever be considered for actual modeling work.
But a boy can keep dreaming and talking unsuspecting folks money.
 
Now. Who is paying for the house he lives in? I’m intrigued... release the receipts !!!
 
I'm hoping he gets banned indefinitely. At first I was kind of excited for his OF then he went on outrageous rants here and the tipping point was when he revealed personal information of said user. Like fr everything that was posted on the net was TKs own doing. I won't comment on the photos, but as mentioned, TK did a few unboxing videos on his IG stories that clearly showed his address to the world and he's blaming a single user for personal information leak. Such a joke. And clearly he's not suffering from loss of income considering he bought that new car and goes on luxury shopping sprees (check his IG stories). Like his stories is him in that car of his all day. We get it bud you bought a Jaguar good job now get over yourself.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Thatguy8
Wow, you are all very, very sad people. I'm nobody's 'minion'. I'm someone who thinks this thread has gone WAY too far and personal and @Mr. LPSG I think it would be really beneficial for everyone involved if this thread was shut down. It's not only gotten personally ugly, but apparently legally ugly. I don't see any need for this thread to be open any longer
 
Wow, you are all very, very sad people. I'm nobody's 'minion'. I'm someone who thinks this thread has gone WAY too far and personal and @Mr. LPSG I think it would be really beneficial for everyone involved if this thread was shut down. It's not only gotten personally ugly, but apparently legally ugly. I don't see any need for this thread to be open any longer
Not everyone in here is sad. I never called you a minion, no need to take it personally unless you are one of the “white knights”. Nobody is forcing you to contribute to the thread. You don’t need to stay here if you don’t like it, we aren’t asking you to read every message.
 
Not everyone in here is sad. I never called you a minion, no need to take it personally unless you are one of the “white knights”. Nobody is forcing you to contribute to the thread. You don’t need to stay here if you don’t like it, we aren’t asking you to read every message.

That's fine mate - whatever you like. However, this thread has become dangerous both for Thomas and for the guy who's information got leaked. It isn't responsible for this thread to remain on this site. We, as people, have a duty to protect one another, and I think this thread has breached that - therefore, to protect everyone involved, both physically and mentally, I think it's the responsibility of the admins of this site, @Mr. LPSG to have this thread deleted.
 
That's fine mate - whatever you like. However, this thread has become dangerous both for Thomas and for the guy who's information got leaked. It isn't responsible for this thread to remain on this site. We, as people, have a duty to protect one another, and I think this thread has breached that - therefore, to protect everyone involved, both physically and mentally, I think it's the responsibility of the admins of this site, @Mr. LPSG to have this thread deleted.

Sorry, I’ll have to disagree with you here. “The guy who’s information got leaked” is the person you were replying to, and I don’t see him asking for this thread to be locked, much less deleted. The posts in question were quickly deleted by the amazing mod team. The only “danger” I see is the very real possibility of TK losing subscribers as a result of reviews of his OF posted here. I don’t see that as any real “danger”/threat to anyone but his OF ‍♂️
 
I never called you a minion. Nobody is forcing you to contribute to the thread. You don’t need to stay here if you don’t like it, we aren’t asking you to read every message.
That's fine mate - whatever you like. However, this thread has become dangerous both for Thomas and for the guy who's information got leaked. It isn't responsible for this thread to remain on this site. We, as people, have a duty to protect one another, and I think this thread has breached that - therefore, to protect everyone involved, both physically and mentally, I think it's the responsibility of the admins of this site, @Mr. LPSG to have this thread deleted.
177DA947-30C4-4E88-B706-411C56D101CF.gif
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nehel
That's fine mate - whatever you like. However, this thread has become dangerous both for Thomas and for the guy who's information got leaked. It isn't responsible for this thread to remain on this site. We, as people, have a duty to protect one another, and I think this thread has breached that - therefore, to protect everyone involved, both physically and mentally, I think it's the responsibility of the admins of this site, @Mr. LPSG to have this thread deleted.

Clearly your only interest is shutting down criticism. This thread has never been dangerous for Thomas.
 
That's fine mate - whatever you like. However, this thread has become dangerous both for Thomas and for the guy who's information got leaked. It isn't responsible for this thread to remain on this site. We, as people, have a duty to protect one another, and I think this thread has breached that - therefore, to protect everyone involved, both physically and mentally, I think it's the responsibility of the admins of this site, @Mr. LPSG to have this thread deleted.

He isnt a child who is going to get hurt. He is an adult who is responsible for his own actions and does not need protecting. If you silence this thread you are removing evidence of said actions. He is a "public figure" which makes the criticism he is getting valid. Shutting down this thread only protects TK....do you really want to protect him when he probs couldn't care less that you exist?
 
He isnt a child who is going to get hurt. He is an adult who is responsible for his own actions and does not need protecting. If you silence this thread you are removing evidence of said actions. He is a "public figure" which makes the criticism he is getting valid. Shutting down this thread only protects TK....do you really want to protect him when he probs couldn't care less that you exist?

Do I want to protect a human being? Yes. Does it matter whether he knows I exist or not? No.
 
Wow, you are all very, very sad people. I'm nobody's 'minion'. I'm someone who thinks this thread has gone WAY too far and personal and @Mr. LPSG I think it would be really beneficial for everyone involved if this thread was shut down. It's not only gotten personally ugly, but apparently legally ugly. I don't see any need for this thread to be open any longer
I actually did shut it down temporarily only to find out Thomas was making a mockery of us shutting it down on his onlyfans. Clearly his intention was to cause enough problems to get it shut down. That led me to change my mind. I believe it is important people are able to read this thread before deciding whether they want to contribute money to Thomas' onlyfans.

I will add he has some random dmca agent who keeps trying to get this thread removed even though there are no photos here. A dmca agent that doesn't even know what DMCA means. It's really embarrassing.
 
I actually did shut it down temporarily only to find out Thomas was making a mockery of us shutting it down on his onlyfans. Clearly his intention was to cause enough problems to get it shut down. That led me to change my mind. I believe it is important people are able to read this thread before deciding whether they want to contribute money to Thomas' onlyfans.

I will add he has some random dmca agent who keeps trying to get this thread removed even though there are no photos here. A dmca agent that doesn't even know what DMCA means. It's really embarrassing.
Thomas is the epitome of too big for his boots. He acts like he’s someone with millions of followers
 
His penis does look extra big. i’ve seen it and i like it! wooowza! love his Clark kent look with those glasses and the cock standing up while he’s lying in bed. Slurp!! :heart_eyes:
I agree he has a shitty personality and everything but not gonna lie his dick is pretty delicious
 
Thomas is the epitome of too big for his boots. He acts like he’s someone with millions of followers

Lol he only has 150k which is one of the lower tier insta models....yet barely gets 5k likes on his posts...someone brought follows lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.