Thomas keal - instagram model

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what the real reason is behind him quitting OF. He post half naked stuff all the time on social media and then gets pissed people keep reporting it and then he gets shadowbanned. I told him he should’ve kept his OF and to post his hotter more “inappropriate for social media” on his OF, I said he didn’t have to post full nudes but I would love to see like teasers! but of course he didn’t respond lol he opened my message but that’s it haha I know most people want to spend their money to see full nudes but if the guy is hot enough I totally don’t mind paying to see teasers like pube shots or boner bulge shots and such. Oh well
 
Someone called him out on his IG.
And he replied.
Says he made 35K in a month. doesn’t sound right.

View attachment 20172261
He’s all bullshit. He’s constantly talking anout how much money he makes, which is usually a technique people use who make very little
 
I wonder what the real reason is behind him quitting OF. He post half naked stuff all the time on social media and then gets pissed people keep reporting it and then he gets shadowbanned. I told him he should’ve kept his OF and to post his hotter more “inappropriate for social media” on his OF, I said he didn’t have to post full nudes but I would love to see like teasers! but of course he didn’t respond lol he opened my message but that’s it haha I know most people want to spend their money to see full nudes but if the guy is hot enough I totally don’t mind paying to see teasers like pube shots or boner bulge shots and such. Oh well
you should check his patreon.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Antoniooo
Status
Not open for further replies.