Thoughts on Married Guys

MK323

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thoughts on playing with DL married "bi" guys? Anyone ever had one leave their wife and switch teams? Enjoy it while it lasts and hope you don't catch feelings or just say no?

sfca9

Legendary Member
Media
Palm Springs, CA, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thoughts on playing with DL married "bi" guys? Anyone ever had one leave their wife and switch teams? Enjoy it while it lasts and hope you don't catch feelings or just say no?
Every "bi" guy I've been with enjoys the sex with another man, but never showed an interest in having a relationship. They like the whole married-to-a-woman life.

ArabicBottom

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It’s very common where I’m from to hook up with married guys. None leave their wives usually but it’s more like gay men being forced into a marriage type of thing rather than being bi. However a lot of guys I’ve been with have done some wild stuff just to ditch their wives/family to duck me

hrypol9130

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m not looking forward to get in between their “relationship” but it’s not my responsibility to be responsible for them. People are looking for sex.
the only person that could be reprimanded is the person who decided to go further than their marriage looking for it.
Stop blaming others for people’s problems.