Thunders Arena Wrestlers

I love how they're getting these hot and handsome models to wrestle for their sites once in a while... But I hate how they never get matched up against each other! We got Cody, Mars, Amino, Scorpion.... but how I wish these sexy models wrestle each other instead of just wrestling veteran/roided bodybuilders! It's a FANTASY to see these hotties get hot snd intimate, squeezing each other's muscles and locking bodies and hugging it out a.smit02-by-eduardoferminphotonyc-2.jpg
fotor-3_d5ce5796-6266-4f6f-b902-a4ee112d0f58_1600x.jpg
Snapshot-1359.png
Snapshot-2260.png
Screenshot2024-03-29at10.18.22AM_1600x.jpg
ME2015-27-07.jpg
 
They have a custom match page on the site and it cost $1600 for a 20 minute custom. You pay for the match first, then you send a message to the site under Contact Us and they'll help you coordinate picking two guys from the active roster, some of the wrestling moves they'll do, the gear they'll wear, the scenario and ultimately who wins. I've bought like 6 custom matches from them over the past 5 years. They're definitely a beginner friendly site if you plan on getting into buying custom matches.
OMG I ordered one from wrestling male and they charged me EUR3000 for a 20 minutes match. At first I thought it was crazy and then we settled for EUR2000 for a 15-20 min custom (it turnt out to be 30 min though)

But I don't think they really followed my script. I like watching hot guys wrestling in uniform and boots so I got them their attires. I'm not sure it's because they have to sell it or they are generally terrible at following instructions, they just really deviated from my script. The match turnt out to be ok though
 
I am not sure if that is the same guy but I found an old video of a guy called Zanch Peters and I think that is him

Zach Peters Jerks Off - Gay Porn - Defiant Boyz
I literally JUST came here hoping someone would have identified him lol. Definitely looks similar. Hard to tell if it's him and can't find anything recent either though. Fingers crossed someone can!