Thunders Arena Wrestlers

Wrestler_Travis_1024x1024.jpg

Got any info on Travis? I remember finding his pics and instagram but can't remember

Btw here are Bolt (Forex Trader | Lead Generation (@lancesyverson) • Instagram photos and videos) and Big Sexy's (Josh Woods (@woodsisthegoods) • Instagram photos and videos) instagrams
To me 'Bolt'/Lance Syverson reminds me physically of 'Cap'/@Daltonursery.Official.

To me 'Bolt'/Lance Syverson reminds me physically of 'Cap'/@Daltonursery.Official.
Bolt definitely hasn't kept up with his training like during his TA days and also is losing noticeable hair. I had to unfollow him because all he posts is some day-trading bs and snakeoil software.

Dalton starting using steroids for sure now, but he looks ok now-better before imo. Jake Burton/Stu/Loki is his trainer and is very open about his steroid usage.

Reactions: DerrickRigg
Damn, someone posted dukes name on here before and all his socials popped up. But the thread got removed. So if you find his name try to code it a lil bit so this thread is safe.
He has one of the best glutes in male erotica.

I know! It’s a shame he didn’t use it much. I would literally throw cash at him to see it again
He's in a bunch of Muscleboy Wrestling vids; he tops once, but is naked and cums in others.
He definitely needs to bottom though! I have a friend who works at MBW and said he's pretty certain he's 50/50 bi

Damn, someone posted dukes name on here before and all his socials popped up. But the thread got removed. So if you find his name try to code it a lil bit so this thread is safe.
That was me lol. His names Nathan fawls